Autor Wątek: Nintendo Switch - temat główny  (Przeczytany 213339 razy)

0 użytkowników i 1 Gość przegląda ten wątek.

Master_666

• PIERESTROJKA
  • Reputacja: 194
Odp: Nintendo Switch - temat główny
« Odpowiedź #200 dnia: Listopada 16, 2016, 16:29:53 pm »
Wole poczekać na Zelde, niż dostać tekstury ciosane łopatą, jak przy ReCore.

Ale będziesz czekać z już kupioną konsolą?

iko

• Gość
« Odpowiedź #201 dnia: Listopada 16, 2016, 18:05:07 pm »
Zobaczymy co będzie na start.

Mnichu

• Marynarz z Potiomkina
  • Reputacja: 53
« Odpowiedź #202 dnia: Listopada 16, 2016, 18:14:08 pm »
Zobaczymy co będzie na start.
Gry z Wii U, którego nie chciałeś :troll:

3DS friendcode: 1478-6316-9345
Nintendo Network ID: Mnichu

POK

• MIR
  • Reputacja: 171
« Odpowiedź #203 dnia: Listopada 16, 2016, 20:59:44 pm »
Na razie jestem pozytywnie nastawiony do Switcha, ale ten line-up to żenada. Odgrzewane i bardzo odgrzewane gry, brak Zeldy i ani jednego nowego IP na premierę konsoli, czy w ogóle na horyzoncie. Masakra.
Na razie nie znamy lineupu gier na Switcha. Poznamy go dopiero 12 stycznia. Wiemy tak naprawdę tylko o zmodyfikowanych portach Splatoon i MK8, o nowym Super Mario 3D, Zeldzie i kilku indykach. Na początku stycznia jednak poznamy konkrety i imo można zakładać, że na samą premierę będzie z kilkanaście gier, w tym przynajmniej z 3-4 exy.
(Dla przypomnienia WiiU na premierę z exów dostało ZombiU, NSMBU, Nintendo Land i kilka mniejszych gier/indyków; Switch gorszego lineupu na pewno nie będzie mieć).

Z jednej strony tak, z drugiej w te gry grało bardzo mało osób. Line-up zupełnie nie dla mnie ale myślę, że niejedna osoba, która nie zdecydowała się na zakup Wii U, a chciała zagrać w te gry, może się skusić.
8 mln sprzedanych MK8 i niecałe 5 mln Splatoon, to już trochę jest ;)

NVIDIA: PS4, Xbox One, and PC ports on Switch will be simple thanks to Tegra chip
Huang said:

“The quality of games has grown significantly. And one of the factors of production value of games that has been possible is because the PC and the two game consoles, Xbox and PlayStation, and — in the near-future — the Nintendo Switch, all of these architectures are common in the sense that they all use modern GPUs, they all use programmable shading, and they all have basically similar features.”

Huang did say that there will be differences between the chips of Switch, PCs, and other consoles. But while the processors vary in design/capabilities, they all feature a common architectural language.

“As a result of that, game developers can target a much larger installed base with one common code base and, as a result, they can increase the production quality, production value of the games,”
http://nintendoeverything.com/nvidia-ps4-xbox-one-and-pc-ports-on-switch-will-be-simple-thanks-to-tegra-chip/

Portowanie gier może i będzie proste, ale bez znacznej straty w jakości się na pewno nie obejdzie. No i pytanie, czy komuś się będzie chciało portować gry na NS, a jeśli tak, to jakie?

Edit 2:
Tu jest jeszcze komentarz Rogers, która np. trafiła z tym, że NS dostanie porty gier z WiiU:
Anyone who claims Switches year 1 lineup isn't better than Wii U's Year 1 lineup is a clown.

3D Mario + Zelda + Pokemon + Mario Kart + Splatoon + New IP + Retro Studios game + Pikmin 4...that's first 12 months of Switch
http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=222686&page=1

Nowe 3D Mario, Zelda i gra od Retro w jednym roku to rzeczywiście byłoby niezłe osiągnięcie.
« Ostatnia zmiana: Listopada 16, 2016, 22:44:54 pm wysłana przez POK »

Juras

• Sonoklap
  • Major Hermaszewski
  • Reputacja: -9968
« Odpowiedź #204 dnia: Listopada 17, 2016, 04:28:23 am »
Klaun to ją robił sztuczką magiczną w cyrku.

Mnichu

• Marynarz z Potiomkina
« Odpowiedź #205 dnia: Listopada 17, 2016, 10:07:54 am »
@POK, 8 milionów MK8 to sporo, ale w porównaniu z MK Wii ten wynik nie imponuje. Smash też się sprzedał dobrze, ale gdyby Wii U miało przynajmniej te 30 milionów użytkowników, to liczby byłyby dużo wyższe, jest potencjał na wyższą sprzedaż.

POK

• MIR
« Odpowiedź #206 dnia: Listopada 17, 2016, 14:43:13 pm »
No tak, jak najbardziej. Ja tylko się droczyłem ;) Zresztą te porty mają sens, bo dzięki temu w Splatoon czy MK8 będzie można zagrać na konsoli przenośnej (i ta perspektywa bez wątpienia przyciągnie sporo osób). Jeśli będzie sporo nowej zawartości, to nawet sam kiedyś pewnie kupię gierę, jak już nieco stanieje. Chciałbym jednak, by potwierdziły się plotki i by okazało się, że Retro pracuje nad Diddy Kong Racing 2. Ale z nowego IP czy metroida też będę zadowolony, bo Retro nie robi słabych gier. Liczę na to, że pokażą coś w styczniu.

POK

• MIR
« Odpowiedź #207 dnia: Listopada 17, 2016, 20:04:33 pm »
Kolejne ploty od Emily Rogers:
There's also a Pokemon game coming to Switch early next year...MCV wasn't lying about that when they reported it...

Allow me to backpeddal a bit. I don't know if it will be early next year...but there's definitely a Pokemon game coming..it's not Pokken.
https://twitter.com/ArcadeGirl64/status/798843773329362944?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

Poza tym jej zdaniem jutro Eurogamer sypnie jakieś nowe info.

Wave Race Trademark Spotted in Europe
http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2016/11/wave_race_trademark_spotted_in_europe
« Ostatnia zmiana: Listopada 17, 2016, 21:29:28 pm wysłana przez POK »

Mnichu

• Marynarz z Potiomkina
« Odpowiedź #208 dnia: Listopada 18, 2016, 13:24:46 pm »

POK

• MIR
« Odpowiedź #209 dnia: Listopada 18, 2016, 15:14:59 pm »
Wielkim fanem pokemonów nie jestem, ale na pewno gra pomoże opchnąć sporo konsol. Nawet jeśli będzie to tylko rozbudowa i znacznie ulepszona graficznie wersja Sun and Moon (które swoją drogą zbiera świetne recenzje - średnia wynosi 88%).

A tymczasem jest jeszcze drugi news z dzisiejszego dnia:

Rumour: Super Mario And Rabbids Crossover In Development For Nintendo Switch
According to LetsPlayVideoGames - a prime source for Switch rumours of late - Ubisoft is currently working on Mario RPG: Invasion of the Rabbids (a working title at present) under the watchful eye of Nintendo:

The title will focus on the Mario universe being invaded by Ubisoft's Rabbids characters, some friend and some foe, and will feature a new Bowser form based around the design of the Rabbids as a recurring boss enemy. While there will be numerous cameo appearances from the Mario series' best known characters, the core party will feature numerous, more minor characters. There is a particular focus on Yoshi as a primary party member, alongside a playable Rabbid.

The title will have a playable demo ready for press to experience in January, and will feature a quicksave system to ensure that saving is possible on short notice if the battery on the Switch handheld is running low. Part of the planned press demo includes the JoyCons vibrating to imply a Rabbid jumping into and out of them from the TV or handheld screen. The idea is to imply your system is infested with Rabbids, and that they could at any time jump out of your controller and interfere with gameplay.
(...)
The Rabbids game is more of a strategy RPG than a regular one. Sorta similar to Fire Emblem, I think.
http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2016/11/rumour_super_mario_and_rabbids_crossover_in_development_for_nintendo_switch

Może wyjść z tego coś ciekawego :)

Edit:
t looks like Tom Phillips of the gaming site Eurogamer has leaked what can be assumed the first year lineup of games for the Nintendo Switch. He leaked the games via twitter which includes a handful of interesting games. Here they are:

Nintendo Switch line-up already great:

3D Mario
Mario Kart 8.5
Mario Rabbids RPG
Splatoon
Zelda
Pikmin 4
Pokémon Stars
and more...
https://gamerelay.wordpress.com/2016/11/18/eurogamer-reveals-nintendo-switch-lineup/

Jeszcze jego wypowiedź z twittera (swoją drogą da się umieszczać tweety na forum?):
Everything I report is at least triple-sourced. Has Nintendo announced it yet? no.
https://twitter.com/tomphillipsEG/status/799640919297368068?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw
« Ostatnia zmiana: Listopada 18, 2016, 20:06:47 pm wysłana przez POK »

andryush

• Major Hermaszewski
  • Reputacja: 120
« Odpowiedź #210 dnia: Listopada 19, 2016, 17:37:59 pm »
No a co mają powiedzieć? Robimy ch**owy chip do chujowego sprzętu?
Ja tylko cytuję :P Wiadomo, że gość z Nividy nie jest obiektywnym źródłem opinii. Dobrze jednak gdyby NS zawierało zmodyfikowane najnowsze układy graficzne Nividii, a nie jakieś sprzed trzech lat.

Nicee :) http://m.ppe.pl/news/47507/poznalismy-cene-nintendo-switch-konsole-mamy-kupic-za-odrobine-ponad-1000-zl.html
Cena na pewno byłaby konkurencyjna, ale coś za coś. Za konsolę przenośną w takiej cenie, z dołączoną stacją dokującą, nie ma co się spodziewać fajerwerków, szczególnie że Nintendo nie zamierza dopłacać do sprzętu.

Nie chce mi si to wierzyć. Przecież new 3DS kosztuje ok 1000zł, to jakim cudem NS miałoby być nowością w tym przedziale cenowym? Tym bardziej, że też handheld.

POK

• MIR
« Odpowiedź #211 dnia: Listopada 19, 2016, 18:10:39 pm »
Cena 249$ za samą konsolę i 299$ w bundlu jest realna (na nasze oczywiście byłoby to euro). Myślę, że byłby to odpowiedni przedział cenowy. Teraz New 3DS XL można nabyć za ok 900 zł, Switch by wtedy kosztował jakieś 1100. Pamiętajmy, że przy cenie duże znacznie ma nie tyle moc sprzętu, co koszt podzespołów. Jeśli Nintendo zawarło z Nividą dobrą umowę, to konsola nie musi być wcale taka droga. Układy Tegra miały mieć bardzo korzystny stosunek ceny do jakości. Ośmiocalowe tablety Nivida Shield kosztują niecałe 900 zł, czyli tyle, co New 3DS XL.

A tu w skrócie, co mniej więcej wiemy na razie o grach na Switch:

Mnie obecnie najbardziej ciekawi, co zaprezentuje Retro. A prawie na pewno pojawią się na prezentacji 12 stycznia.

iko

• Gość
« Odpowiedź #212 dnia: Listopada 19, 2016, 19:20:52 pm »
Wygląda to ok :)

POK

• MIR
« Odpowiedź #213 dnia: Listopada 20, 2016, 15:13:28 pm »
Rumor: Xenoblade Chronicles X, Telltale’s Guardians of the Galaxy, The Silver Case heading to Switch
http://nintendoeverything.com/rumor-xenoblade-chronicles-x-telltales-guardians-of-the-galaxy-the-silver-case-heading-to-switch/

Jakoś nie widzę wielkiego sensu w portowaniu Super Mario Maker na NS, skoro właśnie wychodzi wersja na 3DSa. SMM2 jak najbardziej, ale port? Wydaje mi się to mało prawdopodobne. No chyba, że mocno rozbudują wersję na Switcha, np. o 2-3 nowe scenerie, sporo nowych przedmiotów i dodadzą tryb dla dwóch graczy.

iko

• Gość
« Odpowiedź #214 dnia: Listopada 21, 2016, 17:52:22 pm »
Xeno X, pięknie.  :grin:

Master_666

• PIERESTROJKA
« Odpowiedź #215 dnia: Listopada 21, 2016, 20:39:54 pm »
Jak mnie to śmieszy, kiedy każda kolejna konsola nintendo jest "sprzedawana" tymi samymi "hitami" :lol:

Xeno, Mario Kart, SSM, Zelda :lol: czasem pokemony

Juras

• Sonoklap
  • Major Hermaszewski
« Odpowiedź #216 dnia: Listopada 21, 2016, 20:47:49 pm »
I to dosłownie tymi samymi. No ale Skyrim w samolocie. xd

POK

• MIR
« Odpowiedź #217 dnia: Listopada 21, 2016, 21:31:25 pm »
Jak mnie to śmieszy, kiedy każda kolejna konsola nintendo jest "sprzedawana" tymi samymi "hitami" :lol:

Xeno, Mario Kart, SSM, Zelda :lol: czasem pokemony
Czyli tak samo jak Sony: MGS, GTA, Uncharted, Ratchet, CoD, Battelfield, Tomb Raider...

Tak to już jest, że sprzedaż konsol budują głównie znane marki. Zobacz sobie najlepiej sprzedające się gry na PS4:
http://www.vgchartz.com/platform/69/playstation-4/

Wszystko to już było i to wiele razy. W pierwszej 10-tce jedynie Destiny się wyróżnia.

Bethesda’s Todd Howard on Switch: “One of the best demos I’ve ever seen”, promises support
    What do you think of the Switch, Nintendo’s newly announced console that is portable but also hooks up to your TV?
    I love it. I got to play it. I will tell you – well, maybe that’s an N.D.A. thing. One of the best demos I’ve ever seen. Probably the best demo I’ve ever seen. At E3.

Was it a Nintendo game?
    I mean the device itself. I think it’s really smart what they’re doing. We’re definitely going to be supporting it. It’s the first time we’ve done something on Nintendo. If you don’t count the old NES stuff. Home Alone. Or Where’s Waldo?

Can you really bring Skyrim with you on the go?
    It’s the same game on the TV and on the other screen.
http://nintendoeverything.com/bethesdas-todd-howard-on-switch-one-of-the-best-demos-ive-ever-seen-promises-support/
« Ostatnia zmiana: Listopada 21, 2016, 22:40:33 pm wysłana przez POK »

Master_666

• PIERESTROJKA
« Odpowiedź #218 dnia: Listopada 21, 2016, 22:51:51 pm »
PS4 jednak chciało się sprzedać oprócz znanymi markami: Horizon, The Order, coś tam od Cage'a.

Nintendo chyba od trzech generacji to samo chce wcisnąć. Już nie mówiąc o tym, że dwie konsole maja dostać ten sam hit - zeldę :lol:

Tak to w każdym temacie od DS'a po Switcha słysze ciagle ten sam głos Mateone: Xeno, Mario, Zelda, Xeno, Mario Zelda :<

Juras

• Sonoklap
  • Major Hermaszewski
« Odpowiedź #219 dnia: Listopada 21, 2016, 22:59:01 pm »
PS4 jednak chciało się sprzedać oprócz znanymi markami: Horizon, The Order, coś tam od Cage'a.

Nintendo chyba od trzech generacji to samo chce wcisnąć. Już nie mówiąc o tym, że dwie konsole maja dostać ten sam hit - zeldę :lol:

Tak to w każdym temacie od DS'a po Switcha słysze ciagle ten sam głos Mateone: Xeno, Mario, Zelda, Xeno, Mario Zelda :<
No i oczywiście Bloodborne, kiedy mogli klepnąć po najmniejszej linii oporu, nak N., Demons Soul's 2.

iko

• Gość
« Odpowiedź #220 dnia: Listopada 21, 2016, 22:59:35 pm »
Dla mnie rewelacja, bo nie miałem WiiU (bo tak). Xenox X to dla mnie must have i już wiem że na 100% kupuje Switcha.

POK

• MIR
« Odpowiedź #221 dnia: Listopada 22, 2016, 00:07:08 am »

Nintendo ma pewną stałą bazę marek, które musi utrzymywać i promować, bo właśnie tego chcą fani i to gwarantuje sprzedaż, choćby minimalnym poziomie. Za czasów Wii doszło bardzo dużo nowych IP, ale większość była albo średnia, albo skierowana do causali (np. Wii Fit czy Wii Sports). WiiU poszło bardziej tradycyjną drogą, choć nowe IP też się znalazły: ZombiU, Nintendo Land, Splatoon, Captain Toad czy Tokyo Mirage Sessions. Na temat Switcha na razie wciąż wiemy bardzo mało konkretnych informacji. Te dostaniemy 12 stycznia, ale to, czy konsola zaprezentowała naprawdę coś nowego i ciekawego, będzie można ocenić dopiero w kilka lat po premierze sprzętu.

iko

• Gość
« Odpowiedź #222 dnia: Listopada 22, 2016, 15:15:32 pm »
Coś czuje, że w moim przypadku ostre szpilanie zacznie sie, od pojawienia sie na rynku Switcha.  8)

bojawiem

• Marynarz z Potiomkina
  • Reputacja: 86
« Odpowiedź #223 dnia: Listopada 22, 2016, 15:19:01 pm »
Może zrobią port GOTY DS3 ;-)

Wysłane z iPhone za pomocą Tapatalk żeby każdy wiedział że mam iPhone i używam Tapatalk.

Master_666

• PIERESTROJKA
« Odpowiedź #224 dnia: Listopada 22, 2016, 17:21:42 pm »
Coś czuje, że w moim przypadku ostre szpilanie zacznie sie, od pojawienia sie na rynku Switcha.  8)

Pewnie taki ostry szpil jak Recore. Dwa dni pograsz i do domu.

iko

• Gość
« Odpowiedź #225 dnia: Listopada 22, 2016, 17:47:24 pm »
Ojj polecam recke Komoda, wy tak serio z Xeno X? :D ps. Kupujta Switcha, bydymy grać. :)

POK

• MIR
« Odpowiedź #226 dnia: Listopada 23, 2016, 09:34:08 am »
GameStop CEO says Switch could be a “game-changer”
Raines noted, “The Nintendo Switch, which I played at Nintendo a few weeks ago–we believe could be another game-changer that will expand the audience for gaming.”

GameStop’s management also said that PowerUp Rewards members are interested in Switch. Twenty-seven percent of these members who are aware of console plan to buy it. GameStop suggested that the number could rise following January’s event, but it’s already in line with that of the Xbox One at a similar point in time.
http://nintendoeverything.com/gamestop-ceo-says-switch-could-be-a-game-changer/

POK

• MIR
« Odpowiedź #227 dnia: Listopada 23, 2016, 21:47:45 pm »
Rumour: Monolith Soft Working on Something 'New' for Nintendo Switch
Xenoblade X port is not being developed by Monolith, they're working on something new ground up for Switch. 2018 earliest. Not launch year.

Port is being handled by an external porting agency.
http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2016/11/rumour_monolith_soft_working_on_something_new_for_nintendo_switch

Tak byłoby najlepiej. Wilk syty i owca cała.

GameSeek Offers 'Price Guarantee' Nintendo Switch Pre-Order for Just Under £200
Now GameSeek is joining in; as multiple people have pointed out to us it's listing the system for £198.50 in the UK (with a 'release date' of 17th March), with some keen on the following bit of text on the page.

With our Pre-order Price Guarantee, you can order now and if the GameSeek price increases between the time you place your order and the release date, you'll be charged the lower price.
http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2016/11/gameseek_offers_price_guarantee_nintendo_switch_pre-order_for_just_under_p200

[Rumor] Someone who producing Switch at Foxconn is sharing with us some leaks
The Tegra SoC is a custom X2 with Pascal

TSMC is being used 16 nm FinFet, clocked at 1.7 Ghz

2 models, one regular, the other w/4G LTE?

ARM CPU using A73, the latest version

GPU clocked at 921 Mhz

Using special heat pipes, making the tablet run cooler in your hands

Using a quiet fan, noise not noticable after testing an aquarium with rendering 1,000 fish for an entire day

Using 4310 mah Battery, at least estimate 3.7 to 5 hours of battery power.

4 GB of RAM

Tablet should be at least 300 grams (~0.7 lbs)

Joy Con's include built-in batteries inside at least 525mah
http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=222902
« Ostatnia zmiana: Listopada 23, 2016, 22:04:54 pm wysłana przez POK »

Iras

• PIERESTROJKA
  • Reputacja: 204
  • Mój awatar śmieje się z Ciebie.
« Odpowiedź #228 dnia: Listopada 24, 2016, 00:26:10 am »
Wentylator w tablecie? :lol:

Juras

• Sonoklap
  • Major Hermaszewski
« Odpowiedź #229 dnia: Listopada 24, 2016, 03:56:16 am »
Phil Spencer: "I'd Love to See Mario on Xbox"

Żeby za rok znowu nie trzeba było przenosić exów do nowego działu.

POK

• MIR
« Odpowiedź #230 dnia: Listopada 29, 2016, 14:57:37 pm »
The First Hands-On Nintendo Switch Event is on 13th January
Nintendo has just announced that on 13th January, there will be a private, five-hour showcase taking place in New York.
http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2016/11/the_first_hands-on_nintendo_switch_event_is_on_13th_january

POK

• MIR
« Odpowiedź #231 dnia: Listopada 29, 2016, 22:06:35 pm »
EA praises Nintendo, “huge fans” of the company, again teases a “major game” for Switch
Nintendo has always been and will always be an very important partner in this industry. They have some of the best first party development studios in the world, and some of the most valuable intellectual properties in the world. We have announced publicly that we got a partnership with them on their new platform, the Switch, we haven’t talked in detail on what’s that about. You can imagine, as you heard, that a major game will be distributed on that platform.

We’re huge fans. We have a relationship that goes many decades back. They’ve had some difficult times as if recently obviously, but never, ever, ever discount Nintendo in this marketplace, and their ability to leverage their superb game development opportunities. Their intellectual properties, whether it’s Mario, whether it’s Zelda, whether it’s Metroid Prime, we could go on forever about what they can do… obviously Pokémon, we’ve seen more recently.

We’re gonna watch with interest and you can rest assured that EA, just like every major publisher, is in regular conversations with Nintendo.
http://nintendoeverything.com/ea-praises-nintendo-huge-fans-of-the-company-again-teases-a-major-game-for-switch/

Take-Two: Nintendo “making a great effort to support third-party developers”, “optimistic” about Switch
Slatoff said: “The folks at Nintendo are making a great effort to support third-party developers, we’re very optimistic on the Switch though we are not announcing anything specific today.”

Take-Two collaborated with Nintendo on Switch’s announcement video. NBA 2K was showcased on the new system, and it’s likely to be released at some point in the future.
http://nintendoeverything.com/take-two-nintendo-making-a-great-effort-to-support-third-party-developers-optimistic-about-switch/

Także twórcy indyków zaczynają opuszczać WiiU i przenoszą się na NS:

Stardew Valley cancelled for Wii U, dev shifts plans to Switch
http://nintendoeverything.com/stardew-valley-cancelled-for-wii-u-dev-shifts-plans-to-switch/

The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth+ ruled out for Wii U, game might be hinted at for Switch
http://nintendoeverything.com/the-binding-of-isaac-afterbirth-ruled-out-for-wii-u-game-might-be-hinted-at-for-switch/
« Ostatnia zmiana: Listopada 29, 2016, 23:49:31 pm wysłana przez POK »

POK

• MIR
« Odpowiedź #232 dnia: Listopada 30, 2016, 19:57:52 pm »
Nintendo also hosting a Switch press event in Paris on January 13
Earlier this week, we heard about a five-hour Switch event in New York where members of the media will go hands-on with the system. This will be taking place on January 13 – a day after the console’s proper unveiling.

Press outlets are also now receiving invitivations for an event in Paris. It goes without saying that unless you belong to a publication, you won’t be able to attend sadly.
http://nintendoeverything.com/nintendo-also-hosting-a-switch-press-event-in-paris-on-january-13/

WiiU miało strasznie marną promocję przed premierą. Widać jednak, że tym razem Nintendo chce sprawić, by każdy wiedział, czym jest ich nowa konsola i jak wygląda.

Iras

• PIERESTROJKA
  • Reputacja: 204
  • Mój awatar śmieje się z Ciebie.
« Odpowiedź #233 dnia: Listopada 30, 2016, 21:28:57 pm »
Switch ma tak dobrą promocję, że trzeba było poprzenosić tematy z działu Wii U, bo inaczej ten świeciłby pustkami :lol:

Do premiery trzy miesiące i ani jednej nowej gry w zapowiedziach. Cyrk.

POK

• MIR
« Odpowiedź #234 dnia: Grudnia 03, 2016, 21:49:01 pm »
THQ Nordic working on two projects for Switch
THQ Nordic is developing two projects for Switch. That’s according to the company’s Business & Product Development Director, Reinhard Pollice, who we recently had the chance to interview.
(...)
THQ Nordic owns the rights to a stable of franchises. Darksiders, de Blob, Deadly Creatures, Legend of Kay, and Destroy All Humans! are just a few of the IPs in the company’s possession.
http://nintendoeverything.com/thq-nordic-working-on-two-projects-for-switch/

POK

• MIR
« Odpowiedź #235 dnia: Grudnia 06, 2016, 20:32:40 pm »
Rumor: Switch Dock increases performance with USB-C connection
Apparently, the Dock does in fact increase the performance of the portable device. However, this isn’t due to additional processing power in the Dock.

As LetsPlayVideoGames explains:

“When the system is connected to the dock by USB-C, the system’s components will run at a higher clock speed to facilitate 1080p resolutions on the TV. Both video and power will be transferred over USB-C when docked. Plugging the system into the dock will also activate a small additional fan to help with cooling when run at that higher clock speed. This fan is in the rear of the dock, and there is a gap in the back of the dock to allow the system’s inbuilt fans to vent when docked.”

The report goes on to say the the Switch Dock “is incredibly light weight and, while it does play a part in increasing system performance on the TV, it is designed to be cheap to produce.” Nintendo hopes that system owners will be able to purchase more Docks after launch for use in different rooms if you have more than one television.

As far as the January press events are concerned, LetsPlayVideoGames also mentions that the units on-hand will be “near retail level hardware.” The sample products “will be locked to playing one game demo, but press will be free to take the systems to a separate area of the event to play on sofas rather than the TV.” Members of the media won’t need to place the Switch in its original Dock when returning to TVs.
http://nintendoeverything.com/rumor-switch-dock-increases-performance-with-usb-c-connection/

Rumor: Dark Souls III running on Switch, all three games with DLC a possibility
FromSoftware is one of many developers named as a partner for Switch. LetsPlayVideoGames may now give us an idea about what the studio is planning.

One of the site’s sources claims that Dark Souls III is running on Switch “with a level of performance they are happy with.” A small team has been working on the port for several months.

FromSoftware has been taking a wait-and-see approach with potential ports. The company wanted to see how Dark Souls III performed sales-wise before moving forward. However, if FromSoftware pursues ports, Switch (and other consoles) would receive a re-release of all three Dark Souls titles with DLC bundled in.
http://nintendoeverything.com/rumor-dark-souls-iii-running-on-switch-all-three-games-with-dlc-a-possibility/

iko

• Gość
« Odpowiedź #236 dnia: Grudnia 06, 2016, 22:07:51 pm »
Switchasnie, a ty POK'u grałeś w jakieś Darki?

Mnichu

• Marynarz z Potiomkina
« Odpowiedź #237 dnia: Grudnia 06, 2016, 23:27:14 pm »
A Ty, Mateo? Np w Trójki na XBonie :troll:

POK

• MIR
« Odpowiedź #238 dnia: Grudnia 07, 2016, 01:19:38 am »
Switchasnie, a ty POK'u grałeś w jakieś Darki?
Grałem w Dark Souls. Świetna gierka, ale walka z jednym bossem tak mnie irytowała, że sobie odpuściłem.

Sony’s Shuhei Yoshida: Switch is “a very unique system”, “good for core gamers”
Sony Worldwide Studios president Shuhei Yoshida has always spoken highly of Nintendo, so it’s no surprise that he once again had some positive words to share when talking about Switch in a new interview.

While talking with DigitalSpy about the console, Yoshida noted:

“I think it’s a very unique system. It’s very interesting that they’ve designed the system to work well with more conventional games in terms of inputs and buttons. So I think it’s good for core gamers and their marketing message focused on that.”

Aside from that, Yoshida also said that he believes Nintendo is “going to cover a new market for themselves” when asked if he views the big N as competition with regard to hardware sales.
http://nintendoeverything.com/sonys-shuhei-yoshida-switch-is-a-very-unique-system-good-for-core-gamers/

POK

• MIR
« Odpowiedź #239 dnia: Grudnia 07, 2016, 10:15:47 am »
Rumor: Switch will have a GameCube Virtual Console
GameCube Virtual Console for Switch is indeed a thing, heard from at least 3 people. Working on report now on 1st games, thinking behind it.
http://nintendoeverything.com/rumor-switch-will-have-a-gamecube-virtual-console/

Na VC mi nie zależy, ale porządne remastery HD kilku gier z Gacka bym z chęcią zobaczył.