Autor Wątek: Nintendo Switch - temat główny  (Przeczytany 213780 razy)

POK

• MIR
  • Reputacja: 171
Odp: Nintendo Switch - temat główny
« Odpowiedź #640 dnia: Lutego 08, 2017, 16:19:03 pm »
Przy tak małym padzie sporo musi zależeć od tego, jak duże ma się dłonie.

Od połowy jest prezentacja joy-conów. Warto obejrzeć.

Japońskie reklamy (nawet całkiem niezłe):

Take-Two Executive Reiterates Plans for Long Term Support of Switch
http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2017/02/take-two_executive_reiterates_plans_for_long_term_support_of_switch

windomearl

• PIERESTROJKA
  • Reputacja: 265
  • You know Carcosa?
« Odpowiedź #641 dnia: Lutego 08, 2017, 16:47:55 pm »
Analog to jak takie 8 przycisków.

Zresztą, w Fifę się gra tyloma.
No chyba nie.

lupinator

• Gość
« Odpowiedź #642 dnia: Lutego 08, 2017, 16:48:53 pm »
Analog to jak takie 8 przycisków.

Zresztą, w Fifę się gra tyloma.
No chyba nie.
Ja zawsze gram analog, podanie i strzał  :angel:

windomearl

• PIERESTROJKA
  • Reputacja: 265
  • You know Carcosa?
« Odpowiedź #643 dnia: Lutego 08, 2017, 16:51:51 pm »
Ja gram na codzien i uzywam praktycznie wszystkich przyciskow dostepnych na padzie od ps4 czy xboxa.

Patosław

• Marynarz z Potiomkina
  • Reputacja: 147
  • Demons Souls <3
« Odpowiedź #644 dnia: Lutego 08, 2017, 17:01:59 pm »
Boże jakie to wszystko jest złe, słabe i ch**owe. Nintendo Spłoń  :lol: Poważnie ja nie wierze w to co czytam na temat tej konsoli.

Soul hunter 16

• Marynarz z Potiomkina
  • Reputacja: 60
  • Two different souls in one body.Which one is mine?
« Odpowiedź #645 dnia: Lutego 08, 2017, 17:25:53 pm »
Ty zyjesz ? Widziałem, że tam dzialasz ladnie, if you know whar i mean  8)

Patosław

• Marynarz z Potiomkina
  • Reputacja: 147
  • Demons Souls <3
« Odpowiedź #646 dnia: Lutego 08, 2017, 17:44:44 pm »
Człowieniu siła masa muramasa  8)

iko

• Gość
« Odpowiedź #647 dnia: Lutego 08, 2017, 23:23:53 pm »
Obys czasem Pato nie kupił Switcha.. :) btw

POK

• MIR
« Odpowiedź #648 dnia: Lutego 09, 2017, 16:52:19 pm »
Dobry gif :D

iko

• Gość
« Odpowiedź #649 dnia: Lutego 09, 2017, 22:42:58 pm »
http://www.ppe.pl/news/49241/nintendo-switch-otrzyma-metroid-prime-i-assassin-s-creed-mocne-plotki-o-konsoli-nintendo.html  Gdyby Nintendo  na E3 zaskoczyło nowym Prajmem, to chyba umarłbym ze szczęscia, poważnie. Ale czy to jest możliwe? Ps. Z rozkoszą przyjąbym nawet remastera mojej gry życia.

POK

• MIR
« Odpowiedź #650 dnia: Lutego 12, 2017, 22:18:29 pm »
Warto przeczytać:

I got to try Nintendo Switch! - My First Impressions
http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=225801

Joycons

The joycons themselves can be detached from the unit by holding two buttons on the top-right rear of the console, and they attach to a grip to make a traditional controller.

The controller in this style is fine, but IMO, the Pro Controller is much better controller when it comes to wanting to game on the TV and just sit back. The joycons themselves also have HD Rumble, and I felt the rumble during Zelda and 1, 2, Switch (Milk.)

The rumble was ok, but nothing mind breaking, and honestly, it just felt like regular rumble to me.

I also got to try both Sonic Mania and Snipperclips with one joycon by itself on its side.

Even though I was disgusted by the fact that the joystick was in the center at first, I must say, a single joycon was surprisingly comfortable. The joycons themselves are pretty small, so I didn't have to stretch my thumb just to move the joystick, and since games like Sonic Mania only require a couple buttons for actions, it is a nifty and viable control option if you're out for example, and maybe you just wanna kick back with the screen on the table while you play with one joy-con.

One bad thing I will say is that the triggers on the joy-con are meh. Even with the strap that makes the buttons easier to press, the buttons on those just feel chunky and gooey, and they just feel like they have a lot of resistance to them, which I don't like.

Nicalis has “way more” games planned for Switch, development is “light years ahead” of Wii U
As Rodriguez said:

“The Switch is, by far the easiest and most programmer friendly so far. I know this sounds like lip service to Nintendo, but it’s actually not. If this wasn’t true, we wouldn’t be able to get these games up and running as quickly as we have, and we wouldn’t be able to have a launch title. It’s light years ahead of what we were doing with Wii U.”
http://nintendoeverything.com/nicalis-has-way-more-games-planned-for-switch-development-is-light-years-ahead-of-wii-u/

Nintendo: Soon you will a lot more (Switch) announcements from third-party partners
http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=225833

iko

• Gość
« Odpowiedź #651 dnia: Lutego 12, 2017, 23:21:21 pm »

Mnichu

• Marynarz z Potiomkina
  • Reputacja: 53
« Odpowiedź #652 dnia: Lutego 13, 2017, 02:06:21 am »
Wnętrze docka. ;P  http://nintendotoday.com/nintendo-switch-dock/
Chyba jedna z najdroższych przedłużek usb.

3DS friendcode: 1478-6316-9345
Nintendo Network ID: Mnichu

Master_666

• PIERESTROJKA
  • Reputacja: 194
« Odpowiedź #653 dnia: Lutego 13, 2017, 08:48:14 am »
W ogóle zajebisty design. Dock dwa razy grubszy dzięki pustemu plastiku z tyłu.

Kert

• PIERESTROJKA
  • Reputacja: 255
« Odpowiedź #654 dnia: Lutego 13, 2017, 09:08:46 am »
O ile oficjalne materiały spoko, tak ten dock i jego wykonanie na zdjęciach z artykułu wyglądają słabo i tanio, jak plastikowe zabawki i elektronika no-name z giełdy komputerowej.

svonston

• Gość
« Odpowiedź #655 dnia: Lutego 13, 2017, 18:43:24 pm »
Każda konsola Nintendo wygląda tak słabo i tanio, nie ma co się oszukiwać.

Lem++

• Global Moderator
  • Major Hermaszewski
  • Reputacja: 209
  • 07.11.2008 - 16.08.2010 †
« Odpowiedź #656 dnia: Lutego 13, 2017, 18:52:37 pm »
Przypominam, ze nie tak dawno temu byla ostra klotnia na forumie odnosnie jakosci PS4, ktora na zdjeciach (w szczegolnosci pad) tez wygladala slabo, a w realu przeciez jest bardzo dobrze ;)

POK

• MIR
« Odpowiedź #657 dnia: Lutego 13, 2017, 20:40:32 pm »
Rumor: Switch dev files provide new system details, images, specs

http://nintendoeverything.com/rumor-switch-dev-files-provide-new-system-details-images-specs/

Nowe reklamy:

Zauważyłem, że na każdej reklamie w 1-2 Switch wygrywa płeć piękna. Co za czasy...  ;)

POK

• MIR
« Odpowiedź #658 dnia: Lutego 14, 2017, 20:57:07 pm »
Japanese Box Art Confirms First-Person Mode for Ultra Street Fighter II

A few weeks ago, some of you may remember that Capcom released a new Ultra Street Fighter II trailer which seemed to include footage of some kind of new first person fighting mode. No more details were forthcoming, but the idea seemed to fit well with the Joy-Con controllers that the Switch will be sporting. Now, a picture has come out online of the Japanese box art for the game, and it confirms that there will indeed be a first-person mode.

Details are still scarce, as Capcom still hasn't announced anything about the new mode, but the box art calls it "Unleash! Hadoken" with the "do" in the latter word being emphasized due to how motion controls will allow you to throw the fireballs yourself. The screenshot included on the back shows a timer and several enemy characters, too, which suggests that it'll perhaps be some kind of target shoot mode.
http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2017/02/japanese_box_art_confirms_first-person_mode_for_ultra_street_fighter_ii

A couple more Ultra Street Fighter II details: development 50% complete, fighters gain experience, more
Some more details on Ultra Street Fighter II: The Final Challengers have emerged via Famitsu. In addition to some of the things we learned from the game’s box art, we now also know that you can customize your fighters in a variety of ways: you will be able to change their color palettes and play online using your unique-looking characters. Fighters will also gain experience and grow stronger as you progress through the game; it’s not known yet if this will only apply to singleplayer modes or if you will be able to use your powered-up fighters in online matches as well.

As for the new first-person mode we recently touched on, Capcom does indeed confirm that you play as Ryu and perform moves including Hadokens, Shoryukens, and Tatsumaki Senpukyakus. You’ll need to take down the Shadaloo Soldiers that appear on screen. Executing a Tatsumaki Senpukyaku is done based on hand positioning and movement speed of your arms.

Unsurprisingly, the game will also feature a Practice Mode where you can, well, practice your moves, combos and so on.

Finally, according to Capcom, development on the game is 50% complete – this likely means that the release of the game is still a ways off.
http://nintendoeverything.com/a-couple-more-ultra-street-fighter-ii-details-development-50-complete-fighters-gain-experience-more/

POK

• MIR
« Odpowiedź #659 dnia: Lutego 15, 2017, 00:34:06 am »
Aonuma says 2D Zelda game for Switch is “definitely a possibility”
With the amount of hype surrounding Zelda: Breath of the Wild, we should remember that Nintendo makes two kinds of Zelda games. We usually see new 3D titles on home consoles, while portables receive games that are more in line with the 2D entries.

Game Informer decided to ask Zelda producer Eiji Aonuma if Nintendo considered merging the Breath of the Wild team with the group that handled the 3DS Zeldas. Regarding that, Aonuma said:

“The dev pace is not really dependent on how many people are on a team, so combining them would not necessarily expedite the development pace. The 3DS team and the Wii U team have different approaches to game development, so I don’t necessarily want to combine them and have them think together, but rather have each think about what they can bring to Nintendo Switch from their own perspective.”

“The handheld development team will not be phased out because of Nintendo Switch. Switch will allow the users to bring their home console on the go, but this doesn’t mean handheld game development like Nintendo 3DS will be discontinued.”

Game Informer next asked Aonuma straight up if there was a possibility that the 3DS Zelda teams were working on a new game for Switch. To that, Aonuma said, “Yes, there is definitely a possibility.”

Aonuma offered these last few words about 2D Zelda:

“There are definitely good things about the 2D world and the playstyles of the 2D world. There are a lot of fans who enjoy that style. This Nintendo Switch style, which is the evolved style of gameplay is not necessarily… I want you to think of it more as an evolved style of 2D style. For the 3DS team, I am trying to make them think in a more evolved 2D-style approach.”
http://nintendoeverything.com/aonuma-says-2d-zelda-game-for-switch-is-definitely-a-possibility/

Przypominam, że A Link Between Worlds wyszedł w listopadzie 2013, zatem team odpowiedzialny za Zeldy 2D już od dłuższego czasu przy czymś dłubie. Trudno powiedzieć, czy pracują nad jedną z ostatnich dużych gier na 3DSa, czy wzięli się już za robienie gry na Switcha (obawiam się jednak, że to pierwsze). Możliwe też, że gra wyjdzie na obydwa systemy, jak np. Fire Emblem Warriors. W każdym razie fajnie byłoby zobaczyć Zeldę 2D z przyzwoitą grafiką. Ostatnią Zeldą 2D na duże konsole było Four Swords Adventures na Gamecube'a.

POK

• MIR
« Odpowiedź #660 dnia: Lutego 15, 2017, 09:29:28 am »
Japońskie reklamy Dragon Quest Heroes I-II i FIFA 18:

(gameplay z fify nie pochodzi jednak z wersji na Switcha)

POK

• MIR
« Odpowiedź #661 dnia: Lutego 16, 2017, 00:03:09 am »

Trzeba przyznać, że ładnie to przygotowali. Widać, że Nintendo sporo kasy pompuje w promocję Switcha. Zobaczymy, czy będzie miało to przełożenie na sprzedaż.

POK

• MIR
« Odpowiedź #662 dnia: Lutego 16, 2017, 23:00:14 pm »
Podobno jakiś sklep dostał już konsolę i pewien gość się obłowił (choć nie ma gier). Pewnie ściema, można w każdym razie zobaczyć, jak wygląda menu Switcha:

Przeglądam wątek na gafie i wychodzi na to, że do wykorzystania będzie tylko 25.9 GB.
« Ostatnia zmiana: Lutego 16, 2017, 23:09:52 pm wysłana przez POK »

Master_666

• PIERESTROJKA
  • Reputacja: 194
« Odpowiedź #663 dnia: Lutego 16, 2017, 23:57:04 pm »
Przeglądam wątek na gafie i wychodzi na to, że do wykorzystania będzie tylko 25.9 GB.

Spoko, gry na NESA zajmują 50KB

POK

• MIR
« Odpowiedź #664 dnia: Lutego 17, 2017, 00:24:32 am »

POK

• MIR
« Odpowiedź #665 dnia: Lutego 17, 2017, 09:36:30 am »
Reconfirmed: eShop purchases on Switch are tied to Nintendo Accounts
With the Switch unboxing video that emerged earlier today, we have an important reconfirmation about how the system handles eShop purchases.

Much like with Wii U and 3DS, you can link a Nintendo Account to Nintendo’s new system. On Switch, doing so will allow for all eShop purchases to be tied to that account rather than the system. If you remove that link but re-link it at another point, it’s possible to redownload software or DLC that you purchased. Nintendo does say that discontinued software may be unavailable for redownload “in some cases.”
http://nintendoeverything.com/reconfirmed-eshop-purchases-on-switch-are-tied-to-nintendo-accounts/

Ultra Street Fighter II: The Final Challengers details
“Way of the Hado” / Unleash! Ha-DO-Ken

– Defeat Shadaloo Soldiers with the Joy-Con controllers in each hand and unleash Hadokens and Shoryukens using motion controls and button combinations
– Defeat enemies to clear stages in Stage Mode
– Endless Mode: continue fighting until your health reaches zero
– Training Mode: practice your techniques
– Get “Growth Points” based on the gameplay content, which can be used to strengthen Ryu’s Attack, Speed, Guts, Defense, Luck, and Vital stats
– Strengthen Ryu to your liking in order to aim for the high score

Street Fighter Series High-Resolution Illustration Gallery

– Browse through over 1,400 carefully selected illustrations from SF20: The Art of Street Fighter
– 250dpi high-resolution
– Can magnify even the most minor of text

Color Edit

– Color Edit feature included
– Edit character colors to your liking and store them
– Customize character colors using the touchscreen
– The colors you store can be used in arcade mode, as well as versus and online battles
– Store up to 10 edited colors for each character
http://nintendoeverything.com/ultra-street-fighter-ii-the-final-challengers-details-screenshots/

POK

• MIR
« Odpowiedź #666 dnia: Lutego 17, 2017, 23:06:25 pm »
Disgaea 5 Complete launching at the end of May
MCV has Disgaea 5 Complete down for May 26. We should point out that this news comes from a UK magazine, but we expect the North American release to be planned for around the same time, if not the same day.

NIS America senior associate producer Alan Costa told MCV:

“Both versions are the same. However, the Switch version features all the DLC from the PS4 version. We will definitely be emphasizing that all DLC can be found on the Switch version as well as highlighting that the game can be played at home or on the go.”
http://nintendoeverything.com/disgaea-5-complete-launching-at-the-end-of-may/

Mnichu

• Marynarz z Potiomkina
« Odpowiedź #667 dnia: Lutego 19, 2017, 14:28:35 pm »
"Wycieknięte" Switche były kradzione.

Nintendo has determined these units were stolen in an isolated incident by employees of a U.S. distributor, with one system being illegally resold.
http://gonintendo.com/stories/274326-nintendo-confirms-theft-of-a-small-number-of-switch-units-by-empl
« Ostatnia zmiana: Lutego 19, 2017, 14:30:30 pm wysłana przez Mnichu »

POK

• MIR
« Odpowiedź #668 dnia: Lutego 19, 2017, 19:04:32 pm »
Devolver Digital teases first Switch game, news planned for GDC 2017
http://nintendoeverything.com/devolver-digital-teases-first-switch-game-news-planned-for-gdc-2017/

Tu można sobie zobaczyć, jak wygląda NS od środka:

Images of Nintendo Switch internal parts leaked (including chip set)
http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=226008

Może zatem niedługo wypłynie pełna specyfikacja.

POK

• MIR
« Odpowiedź #669 dnia: Lutego 20, 2017, 18:50:07 pm »
File sizes for numerous Switch games
Here’s the listing of sizes we know about thus far:

– Dragon Quest Heroes I-II – 32 GB
– Mario Kart 8 Deluxe – 7 GB
– Nobunaga’s Ambition: Sphere of Influence with Power-Up Kit – 5 GB
– Snipperclips – 1.60 GB
– I Am Setsuna – 1.40 GB
– Puyo Puyo Tetris – 1.09 GB

Zelda: Breath of the Wild’s size was reported awhile back. That one requires 13.4 GB of space.
http://nintendoeverything.com/file-sizes-for-numerous-switch-games/

Mnichu

• Marynarz z Potiomkina
« Odpowiedź #670 dnia: Lutego 21, 2017, 11:35:34 am »
DQ Heroes większy niż wbudowana pamięć Switcha :lol:

POK

• MIR
« Odpowiedź #671 dnia: Lutego 21, 2017, 15:43:55 pm »

Mnichu

• Marynarz z Potiomkina
« Odpowiedź #672 dnia: Lutego 21, 2017, 16:06:35 pm »
Szkoda, że cart od Zeldy nie jest złoty.

Xell

• Marynarz z Potiomkina
  • Reputacja: 40
  • Easy Rider
« Odpowiedź #673 dnia: Lutego 21, 2017, 16:10:36 pm »
Szkoda, że cart od Zeldy nie jest złoty.
Może wiedzą że kiepsko wyszło i nie chcieli przeginać :troll:

Metal Gear na GBC, cóż to była za gierka!
Lepiej mieć spokój czy jaja? Współczesne dylematy.

POK

• MIR
« Odpowiedź #674 dnia: Lutego 22, 2017, 21:40:41 pm »
Kolejne indyki w drodze na NS:

Smartphone Music Title VOEZ Is Going On Tour With The Nintendo Switch

VOEZ invites you to embark on the remarkable journey of teenage dreams,
    Following after Cytus and Deemo, two titles that took the world by storm,
    Bringing out the most of Rayark's developing forces is the rhythm game VOEZ which has officially arrived!

Story

Listen to our voice!

Chelsea, a girl who wholeheartedly loves baking and singing. Due to an unexpected event, she and her Lan Kong High School classmates decided to pursue their mutual dream, leading to the birth of their band VOEZ. Over time they face obstacles and fight hardships together, completely devoting themselves to band practice so the world may hear their voices.

Game Features

- Dynamic tracks with falling notes, bringing visual and gameplay experience to a whole new level!
    - Striving to be a record breaking rhythm game with the largest music collection to date!
    Players will be able to access new tunes on a monthly basis!
    - As the game progresses, players will join the game characters on their youthful adventures
    - Occasional updates will feature vast selection of new free and paid song packs
    - Ability to create game account and engage in real time competition with other players around the world for the leaderboard
    - Introducing multiple game modes! "Challenge", "Tournament" and more to come soon, please stay tuned

http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2017/02/smartphone_music_title_voez_is_going_on_tour_with_the_nintendo_switch

Battle Princess Madelyn set for Switch and Wii U
Casual Bit Games has been working on Battle Princess Madelyn for quite some time. The action-adventure platformer still has a few months of development to go, but the upcoming title – inspired by the likes of Ghouls N’ Ghosts and Wonder Boy 3: The Dragon’s Trap – is now confirmed for Switch and Wii U.

Battle Princess Madelyn has ten levels, comprised of five stages each (and “some that are cunningly hidden). It includes replayable areas, “with many to unlock as each surprise heralds new challenges – as well as weapons and enemies.” All types of players can enjoy the game thanks to self-adjusting difficulty.

Regarding presentation, a professional children’s author is on board with hand drawn artwork bringing the game to life. John McCarthy of Nintendo Quest fame will be providing orchestrated audio while a retro style FM/PCM arcade style soundtrack will be present thanks to Gryzor87.

See what Battle Princess Madelyn is all about in the video below. The game should be finished by late 2017.

http://nintendoeverything.com/battle-princess-madelyn-set-for-switch-and-wii-u/

TowerFall creator bringing new game Celeste to Switch
http://nintendoeverything.com/towerfall-creator-bringing-new-game-celeste-to-switch/

POK

• MIR
« Odpowiedź #675 dnia: Lutego 23, 2017, 15:38:48 pm »
Wygląda na to, że dziś minęło embargo na pisanie swoich wrażeń dotyczących obcowania z konsolą (serwisy już kilka dni temu dostały swoje egzemplarze NS).

Impressions of the final Switch hardware
Probably the biggest takeaway for me is how smooth and snappy everything feels. Coming off of Wii U, Switch is a massive improvement. It honestly is night and day. Wii U was incredibly sluggish when the system first launched, and while it improved a bit after a few updates, even just returning to the Home Menu after closing a game can take some time. With Switch though, everything is fast. Booting up the system is very quick. The same goes for entering and exiting sleep mode. Starting Zelda is relatively quick, and closing the game happens immediately. You can even access system settings while playing games apparently, as I was able to create a Mii while Zelda was still running.

Everything about Switch just feels right. As silly as it may seem, the various sounds the system makes when scrolling between things, pressing buttons, etc. are nice. Best of all, you’ll hear the satisfying click sound when connecting the Joy-Con to the system – not only through the click of the physical controller, but also via an audio and visual cue from the system itself.
http://nintendoeverything.com/impressions-of-the-final-switch-hardware/

Preview: Nintendo Switch Hands-On: UI, Size, Mii Maker, Micro SD Cards And More
http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2017/02/preview_nintendo_switch_hands-on_ui_size_mii_maker_micro_sd_cards_and_more

Embargo na gry kończy się chyba 2 marca.

Nindies Showcase presentation set for Tuesday, FAST / Shovel Knight for Switch launch, no VC at release
First, a Nindies Showcase video presentation will be shown on February 28. This will be available here at the following times:

– 9 AM PT
– 12 PM ET
– 5 PM in the UK
– 6 PM in Europe

Nintendo says that the eShop will feature more than 60 indie games this year. FAST RMX, Specter of Torment, and Shovel Knight: Treasure Trove are confirmed for launch.

Moving away specifically from indies, Nintendo has officially confirmed that eShop funds from the Wii U and 3DS can also be carried over to Switch. Also, Virtual Console will not be available for launch.

Nintendo additionally made mention of Switch’s day one update. It “downloads in the background, is designed to install quickly and doesn’t disrupt gameplay.”
(...)
Three indies that will launch at the same time as the system on March 3 are:

FAST RMX from Shin’en Multimedia: Challenge your friends to local split-screen competition or take part in online races against players from all over the world. This lightning-fast anti-gravity racer is exclusive to Nintendo Switch.
Shovel Knight: Specter of Torment from Yacht Club Games: The latest DLC for the critically acclaimed hit Shovel Knight is a full-featured game starring Specter Knight, one of the enemies from the original game. The massive campaign includes even more content than the last DLC, Plague of Shadows. Shovel Knight: Specter of Torment is exclusive to Nintendo Switch for a limited time.
Shovel Knight: Treasure Trove from Yacht Club Games: For Shovel Knight’s biggest fans, Shovel Knight: Treasure Trove includes the original Shovel Knight game, as well as all previously released DLC – even Shovel Knight: Specter of Torment! Shovel Knight: Treasure Trove will be exclusive to Nintendo Switch for a limited time.
http://nintendoeverything.com/nindies-showcase-presentation-set-for-tuesday-fast-shovel-knight-for-switch-launch-no-vc-at-release/

Bardzo możliwe, że kiedyś sobie sprawię Shovel Knighta.

Mnichu

• Marynarz z Potiomkina
« Odpowiedź #676 dnia: Lutego 23, 2017, 16:37:59 pm »

POK

• MIR
« Odpowiedź #677 dnia: Lutego 23, 2017, 19:12:10 pm »
Yacht Club Games publishes more details about Shovel Knight: Treasure Trove and Specter of Torment
Shovel Knight: Treasure Trove will cost $/€24.99, while Specter of Torment as a stand-alone game will cost $/€9.99.

Treasure Trove includes the complete game, but in the near future the other two stand-alone adventures, Shovel of Hope and Plague of Shadows, will be able to buy separately. As for the rest of platforms, the new content for Shovel Knight will be ready in April.
http://nintendoeverything.com/yacht-club-games-publishes-more-details-about-shovel-knight-treasure-trove-and-specter-of-torment/

Testing The Nintendo Switch’s Battery Life
We charged the Nintendo Switch’s battery to full power and starting playing the Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild. After 2 hours and 39 minutes of exploring Hyrule a message appears in the top left of the screen saying the battery was running out and the system would go to sleep mode soon. The battery was at 1% when the warning popped up. We were able to play the Zelda for 9 more minutes before the system went into sleep mode. That’s a total of 2 hours and 48 minutes using the default brightness setting.

Next, we tested how long it would take to charge the Nintendo Switch to full power. The Switch needed four minutes of charging time before we could turn the system on again. After one hour of charging, the system’s battery power was at 45%. It took 2 hours and 11 minutes to charge the battery to 90% and 3 hours and 4 minutes until the battery was at 100%.

Food for thought

The Nintendo Switch weighs 402g. As a comparison, the Wii U controller is 492g, a New Nintendo 3DS XL is 335g and a PlayStation Vita (first generation) is 284g.
    The system has 25.9GB of storage space when you unbox it.
    There will be a launch day update for the system that adds online features like the Nintendo eShop, image sharing, and online play. Right now it isn’t possible to link a Nintendo account to the Switch console or connect online.
    When the system wakes up from sleep mode there is a newsfeed tab on the left side of the screen.
    The capture button is excellent and makes it easy to take screenshots.
    Holding down the home button opens a quick menu where you can put the system in sleep mode, turn airplane mode on and change the screen’s brightness.
    You can store up to 8 user profiles on the Nintendo Switch. Each one has its own save data and friend list.
http://www.siliconera.com/2017/02/23/testing-nintendo-switchs-battery-life/

POK

• MIR
« Odpowiedź #678 dnia: Lutego 24, 2017, 14:49:16 pm »
Neogaf : Multiple reports of joycon issues in switch previews
http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=226160

Nintendo Switch Joy-Cons Are Disconnecting, And No One Seems To Know Why
http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2017/02/nintendo_switch_joy-cons_are_disconnecting_and_no_one_seems_to_know_why

A już trochę mnie kusiło, by zrobić preorder. Wolę jednak zaczekać, aż sprawa się wyjaśni :-?

« Ostatnia zmiana: Lutego 24, 2017, 15:27:06 pm wysłana przez POK »

POK

• MIR
« Odpowiedź #679 dnia: Lutego 24, 2017, 15:38:53 pm »
Fully charged Switch estimated to use up just 2 percent of battery in sleep mode after eight hours
http://nintendoeverything.com/fully-charged-switch-estimated-to-use-up-just-2-percent-of-battery-in-sleep-mode-after-eight-hours/