Autor Wątek: Moons of Madness  (Przeczytany 953 razy)

0 użytkowników i 1 Gość przegląda ten wątek.

Ryo

• Global Moderator
  • PIERESTROJKA
  • Reputacja: 535
  • "Using no way as way, having no limitation..."
Moons of Madness
« dnia: Sierpnia 11, 2017, 08:49:30 am »
Szykuje się horror na Marsie:
http://www.allgamesdelta.net/2017/08/mars-set-horror-game-moons-of-madness.html

Critically acclaimed independent game developer Rock Pocket Games announced today that their new H.P. Lovecraft inspired Martian tale Moons of Madness will blast off to PS4, Xbox One and PC in 2018. Moons of Madness is a first person, psychological horror game that explores the internal struggles of astronaut Shane Newehart and the supernatural events that occur on research station Trailblazer Alpha, the first scientific outpost on the planet Mars.

In Moons of Madness, Rock Pocket Games integrates the cosmicism style found in H.P. Lovecraft’s hallmark to the game’s narrative, environment and gameplay; the sense that ordinary life is a thin shell over a reality that is so alien and abstract in comparison that merely contemplating it would damage the sanity of the ordinary person.
« Ostatnia zmiana: Sierpnia 11, 2017, 08:51:26 am wysłana przez Ryo »

POK

• MIR
  • Reputacja: 171
Odp: Moons of Madness
« Odpowiedź #1 dnia: Sierpnia 11, 2017, 11:02:15 am »
Może być fajny klimat. Oby tylko nie przesadzili z tymi wizjami itp. Wolałbym, żeby skupili się na zwykłym życiu na Marsie. Grasz sobie, wykonujesz rutynowe czynności, cisza, spokój, powoli wczuwasz się w klimat, aż tu nagle okazuje się, że nie jesteś sam na stacji - giną przedmioty lub są przestawione w inne miejsce, widzisz ślady obcych stóp... no i dalej byłoby, co tam twórcy wymyślili :D Wizje i psychoza są już nieco oklepane. Ale i tak może być nieźle :)