Autor Wątek: Privates  (Przeczytany 2919 razy)

0 użytkowników i 1 Gość przegląda ten wątek.

Ryo

• Global Moderator
  • PIERESTROJKA
  • Reputacja: 535
  • "Using no way as way, having no limitation..."
Privates
« dnia: Maja 12, 2010, 01:29:22 am »
Go into a vagina for the first time in this Xbox 360 game
http://www.destructoid.com/go-into-a-vagina-for-the-first-time-in-this-xbox-360-game-173435.phtml

A game called Privates has you controling a gang of condom-topped marines that dive into vaginas and asses to blast out the "oozy, shouty monsters." Zombie Cow Studio is really making this Xbox 360 twin-stick shooter. Don't believe me? This comes directly from the press release:

Britain. Land of Hope and Glory-holes. Where pregnant, waddling teenagers take up the full width of the pavement with their oversized triplet pushchairs, unaware that their rampant, perpetual humping has filled them to the brim with all manner of grotty infections.

There's five levels of...exploration and funk fighting in this game that will release on PC this summer for free, and then follow on the Xbox 360 for "a bit of money."

Dan Marshall, founder of Zombie Cow Studios: “We’re exploring some pretty unique gaming environments and themes… I can honestly say I can’t imagine you’ve ever played anything quite like it. These first five screenshots should give you a pretty good idea of what we’re up to, but there’s a hell of a lot more to come soon.”

This is a thing that is really happening! Gotta love the above screenshot.

Ciekawie, ciekawie  :lol:

Mr_Zombie

• Global Moderator
  • Marynarz z Potiomkina
  • Reputacja: 15
  • Press a button and something awesome happens...
Odp: Privates
« Odpowiedź #1 dnia: Maja 12, 2010, 08:27:54 am »
O kuźwa :lol:
Ciekawe, jaką kategorię wiekową gra dostanie.

Swoją drogą, jeżeli ktoś chciałby zapoznać się z innymi grami Zombie Cow Studios (z ich poczuciem humoru), to polecam ich przygodówkę "Ben There, Dan That" - darmowa przygodówka point-&-click w klasycznym, oldschoolowym stylu, pełna odwołań do klasyków LucasArts ;).
Always code as if the person who will maintain your code
is a maniac serial killer that knows where you live.

Sylvan Wielki

• Gagarin
  • Reputacja: 251
Odp: Privates
« Odpowiedź #2 dnia: Czerwca 16, 2010, 23:29:17 pm »
Niestety x0 ver. została skasowana (tematyka). Pozostaje PC. Już niebawem. I to za darmo.