Autor Wątek: 8 maja mamy poznać przyszłość serii Unreal Tournament  (Przeczytany 3083 razy)

0 użytkowników i 1 Gość przegląda ten wątek.

POK

• MIR
  • Reputacja: 171

Kert

• PIERESTROJKA
  • Reputacja: 255
Odp: 8 maja mamy poznać przyszłość serii Unreal Tournament
« Odpowiedź #1 dnia: Maja 04, 2014, 13:03:09 pm »
a patrząc na ostatniego Tony Hawka w formacie free-to-play na urządzenia mobilne, zaskoczyć może nas wiele.
F2P ?
[']

lupinator

• Gość
« Odpowiedź #2 dnia: Maja 04, 2014, 13:55:03 pm »
Mobile F2P

lupinator

• Gość
« Odpowiedź #3 dnia: Maja 08, 2014, 20:35:57 pm »
F2P
https://wiki.unrealengine.com/Unreal_Tournament

Unreal Tournament development starts today. This game will be free. Not free to play, just free.

POK

• MIR
  • Reputacja: 171
« Odpowiedź #4 dnia: Maja 08, 2014, 20:52:36 pm »
Z linka powyżej
Here’s the plan:

We’ve created a small team of UT veterans that are beginning work on the project starting today.
    From the very first line of code, the very first art created and design decision made, development will happen in the open, as a collaboration between Epic, UT fans and UE4 developers. We’ll be using forums for discussion, and Twitch streams for regular updates.
    If you are a fan and you want to participate, create a free account and join the forum discussion.
    All code and content will be available live to UE4 developers on GitHub.
    The game will be true to its roots as a competitive FPS.
    Development will be focused on Windows, Mac and Linux.

So what’s the catch?

It will take many months until the game is playable by gamers. This is real development from scratch.
    When the game is playable, it will be free. Not free to play, just free.
    We’ll eventually create a marketplace where developers, modders, artists and gamers can give away, buy and sell mods and content. Earnings from the marketplace will be split between the mod/content developer, and Epic. That’s how we plan to pay for the game.

A lot of this is brand new for Epic, and we don’t yet have everything figured out. Things will probably definitely go wrong from time to time, and when they do, we’ll have to work through them together. There will be a lot of tough decisions to make, and not every feature will make it into the game. But if you’re a fan of Unreal Tournament, a UE4 developer, or a future modder – or if you just want to learn how we make games – we hope you’ll join us. It’s going to be fun.

Want to get involved?

Want more detail on the project? Read our wiki.
    Want to participate & give feedback? Check out the forums, and sign up for a free account here to join Unreal Engine 4 community.
    Just interested in getting updates? Subscribe to our newsletter at the bottom right of our page.

Follow us at /UnrealEngine on Twitter, Facebook, Twitch, YouTube, Instagram and Google+.

Ciekawe co z tego wyjdzie? Na efekty w każdym razie jeszcze sobie poczekamy.

Edit:
Darmowa gra powstająca przy znaczącym udziale graczy - oto pomysł Epic Games na nowy Unreal Tournament. Prace właśnie się rozpoczęły (dosłownie), a za projekt mają odpowiadać weterani serii, tworzący mały zespół. Do współpracy zaproszeni są gracze, którzy swoje opinie i pomysły mogą podrzucać m.in. na forum, a także ludzie od Unreal Engine 4.

Epic Games zapewnia, że nowy Unreal Tournament pozostanie wierny swoim korzeniom, jakimi są stawianie na rywalizację i przynależność do gatunku FPS. Gra ma być darmowa (nie free-to-play, tylko w pełni darmowa - podkreślają twórcy), choć z czasem powstanie rynek, na którym będzie można kupić zawartość stworzoną przez developerów, twórców modów, artystów i graczy. Zyski będą dzielone między autorów zawartości i Epic Games.

Platformami docelowymi Unreal Tournament są pecety, Linuksy i Maki. Epic Games zaznacza, że minie wiele miesięcy nim gra będzie w stanie używalności.
http://www.gram.pl/news/2014/05/09/epic-games-nakreslilo-przyszlosc-serii-unreal-tournament-beda-wielkie-zmiany.shtml
« Ostatnia zmiana: Maja 09, 2014, 15:16:56 pm wysłana przez POK »