Autor Wątek: Motorstorm: Apocalypse  (Przeczytany 92434 razy)

0 użytkowników i 1 Gość przegląda ten wątek.

el becetol

• Gość
Odp: Motorstorm: Apocalypse
« Odpowiedź #520 dnia: Sierpnia 12, 2011, 12:36:50 pm »
Kolejny uber patch z nowym kontentem - tym razem tworzenie swoich trybów gry.

http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2011/08/11/motorstorm-apocalypse-updated-play-create-and-share/

The possibilities are vast: Tweak the standard Race mode so that vehicle attacks are disabled…or set-up a 5 round Eliminator mode, on mirrored tracks, for 15 Monster Trucks and 1 Buggy, with moon gravity, infinite boost and no brakes…or do something completely unexpected – we can’t wait to see what you come up with!
i
Customise and share your proudest vehicle designs with your friends via motorstorm.com, and download any that you like the look of from the website to apply to any of the vehicles in your collection – they automatically work across all vehicle types.
i
PlayStation Move controllers and certain PS3 steering wheels are now fully supported in MotorStorm Apocalypse (including customisable configurability options), so you can get even closer to the racing action with a more tactile and realistic control set-up.

I’ve been lucky enough to experience the game using a Logitech G27 force feedback wheel, on a 3DTV with surround sound set-up, and I can honestly say it’s the most exhilarating gaming experience I’ve ever had. Supported steering wheels include: Logitech G25, Logitech G27, Logitech Driving Force GT and Logitech Driving Force Pro.
i
In response to continued feedback from MotorStorm players, the update also includes additions and improvements such as; new racer ‘clan tags’, changes to gambling (bets are now won when a rival is disconnected or disqualified), and changes to lobby privacy (so that private rooms can only be joined by invitation).

Wow.

Boban sprawdź jak tam granie na kierce, bo ja osobiście tego nie widzę. 8)

BoBaN

• PIERESTROJKA
  • Reputacja: 309
  • Życie jest zbyt krótkie, żeby jeździć dieslem.
« Odpowiedź #521 dnia: Sierpnia 12, 2011, 12:44:12 pm »
Obczaję, chociaż zapewne nie będzie to nic specjalnego. Aczkolwiek jeśli nie będzie tak dennie jak w Burnout Paradise, to może chwilę popykam.

prart

• Marynarz z Potiomkina
  • Reputacja: 95
  • PSN ID: prarts
« Odpowiedź #522 dnia: Sierpnia 12, 2011, 12:58:20 pm »
Zajebisty patch, brawo za support - Evo, jak z poprzednimi częściami, robi to wzorcowo.

@becet - grałem na DFGT jakiś czas temu (chwile po platynie) i było świetnie. Teraz, gdy będzie można sobie coś tam poustawiać i jeszcze jest ona teraz "fully supported", może być tylko lepiej.

Leszke

• PIERESTROJKA
  • Reputacja: 142
  • Piwo jest dowodem na to, ze Bog nas kocha!!!
« Odpowiedź #523 dnia: Września 22, 2011, 19:32:31 pm »
CZy w tą gre da sie pograć online? U mnie nie ma nikogo nie ma na serwerach? chyba 2 razy udalo mi sie zagrać z jakimiś leszczami, oczywiście wygrałem bo grałem z leszczami :mad: