Autor Wątek: Dead Space Extraction na PSN i XBLA  (Przeczytany 2272 razy)

0 użytkowników i 1 Gość przegląda ten wątek.

Ryo

• Global Moderator
  • PIERESTROJKA
  • Reputacja: 535
  • "Using no way as way, having no limitation..."
Dead Space Extraction na PSN i XBLA
« dnia: Czerwca 04, 2010, 01:29:15 am »
Dead Space Extraction PSN/XBLA bound
http://www.examiner.com/examiner/x-12218-Video-Game-Examiner~y2010m6d3-Dead-Space-Exrraction-PSNXBLA-bound

After rumors of Dead Space Extraction making way to XBLA and PSN came into light around the time of PAX East, it seems that they were indeed true. According to a post on NeoGAF, Electronic Arts is poised to reveal they are porting former Wii-exclusive, Dead Space Extraction, to PSN and XBLA. No specific release date has been announced, but the title will release later this year. Rumors have suggested a retail price of $14.99 previously, so it could be in that range when it does see release.

Dead Space Extraction was released on the Wii in late 2009 where it was received with less than stellar sales. Though receiving positive reviews and impressive visuals, the game failed to cater to the Wii audience base and ultimately failed when it hit retail. Since the Wii title was based on the Wii-motes functionality, Move and Natal support could potentially be added to the game to give off a fun rail-based shooting experience for the new control options Sony and Microsoft will introduce later this year. It's expected that the game will see HD visuals and trophies/achievment support.

With the Dead Space franchise having performed well on the PS3 and Xbox 360, Extraction will get a second chance at reaching the Dead Space fanbase before Dead Space 2 releases in 2011.