Autor Wątek: Wii U - Wątek główny  (Przeczytany 397868 razy)

Malutki

• J-23
  • Reputacja: 18
Odp: Wii U - Wątek główny
« Odpowiedź #40 dnia: Czerwca 08, 2011, 22:46:33 pm »
Podobno te demko pochodzi z wczesnej wersji devkita przynajmniej tak twierdzi Reggie.

Wiadomość scalona: Czerwca 09, 2011, 15:17:56 pm
Darksiders II is running on Wii U, could have been at E3, but Nintendo didn’t want full games at booth
This information comes from THQ core games boss Danny Bilson…

“We have Darksiders II completely running on the Wii U right now. It took about five weeks. Coming into the show we were ready to go. We could have demonstrated it on the hardware but they [Nintendo] decided not to have full games shown in the booth. But if you were to go into Vigil in Austin, Texas right now, Darksiders II is fully running on the new hardware. The Darksiders team was one of the first teams to get dev kits. We’ve had dedicated engineers on it working seven day weeks leading up to the show. I’ve got all the emails. We now have it running with the controller. So we could have shown it. Some of it [specs] is still in flux. There are still some improvements to be made to some parts of it.”

Bilson also said that Darksiders II will “absolutely” look as good as on PS3 and Xbox 360 versions. It’s just a shame that we couldn’t see it on the Wii U hardware. Nintendo’s letting Ubisoft show Ghost Recon, so they should have let THQ show Darksiders II!
http://nintendoeverything.com/66876/

Kojima Productions had early Wii U talks with Nintendo, thinking about possibilities
This information comes from Kojima Productions creative producer Yoshikazu Matsuhana…

“Obviously we did have talks with Nintendo early on – they approached us with the Wii U. We can’t say exactly when this happened or what kind of talks we’ve had but we were aware of the hardware and we’ve been looking at it. We are very much thinking about possibilities with the Wii U and it looks like a very fun system. As for whether we’ll have something at launch for the Wii – we can’t say that. Probably not, but we definitely have things in mind. We’re also looking at the public reaction. If there are enough people who say they want us to bring something to the Wii U that also factors into things.”

Matsuhana also touched on the subject of Metal Gear Solid 5…

“We anticipated we would get questions about this today (Metal Gear Solid 5) and unfortunately our answer is, we can’t answer that. We can’t say anything right now. Top secret.”
http://nintendoeverything.com/66786/
id Software hesitant to develop for Wii U
“The Nintendo market is a tough market for us to get into. A lot of first party games, a lot of licensed games – those are the ones that have done the best on that platform. I’d love it if we can get a hardcore FPS community going and build on it, but it’s tough. I think we should keep our toes where we know best.”
http://nintendoeverything.com/66788/

Q&A details from Ubisoft/Nintendo roundtable
- Ubisoft has a lot of time to make sure the Ghost Feed is secure, so they’re not concerned about user data
 - Ubisoft won’t say if friend lists and accounts are system-wide or just for Ghost Recon
 - Won’t say if you can use two tablets at the same time
 - DS experience helped Quebec team for Assassin’s Creed – on a bigger screen with better resolution and controls
- Can’t compare Wii U power to PS3/360 since the hardware is still evolving
 - Wii U devkits aren’t final
 - Will take some time to get used to the hardware

- Ubisoft exploring how to push the system in different ways
 - Experience is important for Ubisoft, not how many polygons can be pushed to the screen
 - On whether the Wii U tech raises cost of making games: New system, same people from a cost perspective; core teams are the same
 - Getting other devs/consumers enthused about Wii U: Ubisoft was one of the lucky ones to get their hands on the system, players in booth seem to be having fun; hope other devs get excited and do cool stuff like them
 - What is shown by Ubisoft today is what they’ve prepared quickly
 - Ubisoft has other Wii U prototypes in the works, keeping those to themselves for now
 - On whether playing Wii U with the gyro is tiring: Could just use minimal effort with control sticks/gyro, but accelerometer allows you to carry out shorter/faster movements instead of larger/more sweeping movements
 - Can’t say if Ghost Recon can alert someone who is far away from the TV of events without having to pick up the controller, but the dev says it’s a good idea and will make note of it
 - Ubisoft believes there’s still a place for local multiplayer, want it as a part of the experience
 - Killer Freaks has online play
 - Ubisoft not sure what the range of the controller is, still experimenting
http://nintendoeverything.com/66849/
Ubisoft shares first Assassin’s Creed Wii U details
At Nintendo’s conference yesterday, Ubisoft teased a brand new entry in the legendary Assassin’s Creed franchise for the Wii U. But the company was ready to start talking about the project at a Nintendo roundtable that is currently in progress.

The development team will be adding new features and expanding the franchise. This is thanks to the Wii U’s multi-core architecture and large memory capacity. Interestingly, the team will be incorporating the Anvil Engine.

Expect fast weapon selective, an interactive database, eagle vision or sense, alternative puzzles, and a helpful map on the controller.

It’s being made by Ubisoft’s Quebec team.

That’s all the details Ubisoft shared. Unfortunately, it wasn’t said if it’s a new game or a port, though Ubisoft promises that it’ll be the best Assassin’s Creed experience possible for Wii U.
http://nintendoeverything.com/66794/

Will Wii U be without friend codes, allows individual accounts?
Here's a really confusing bit of news for you. At the Nintendo/Ubisoft third party roundtable, Ubisoft was unwilling to discuss details about online friend lists and friend codes. They said it wasn't their place to talk about that, as it's Nintendo's console. Case closed, or so I thought.

Oddly enough, another Ubisoft employee seemed to be a little more forthcoming on the Wii U online implementation. This information comes from Ubisoft producer, Adrian Blunt.

The first is the ability for individuals to make accounts. Rather than a machine having an account, each individual user has an account."

So I asked him, "Equivilent to a gamertag on Xbox Live?" "Yeah, exactly," he said.

He continued, saying that friend codes are no longer required for adding friends:

"Also the ability to easily find friends. Rather than using friend codes, which we've had in the past, we're able to connect players in a much easier way, which allows us to have a community that's playing together in the game."
http://www.gonintendo.com/viewstory.php?id=160262
« Ostatnia zmiana: Czerwca 09, 2011, 15:17:56 pm wysłana przez Malutki »

Piter_neo

• Marynarz z Potiomkina
  • Reputacja: 40
« Odpowiedź #41 dnia: Czerwca 09, 2011, 15:42:20 pm »
Trochę info (pewnie część już było):

Nintendo revealed that Wii U will not be backward compatible with GameCube games, which explains the lack of GC controller ports on the Wii U. If you want to play GameCube games you will need to keep your Wii or GameCube.

IBM announced they will provide Nintendo's Wii U a new Power-based CPU, which will be produced using 45nm technology. AMD also announced that they will supply Wii U a custom Radeon HD GPU.

Nintendo mentioned that the Wii U touch screen controller will only come bundled with the system and it will not sold on its own.

Satoru Iwata mentioned to Nekkei that the price of Wii U will be higher than Wii, and after the Wii U is launched, the company will continue to develop for Wii as he does not expect Wii to immediately phase out.

Jacek84

• Gość
« Odpowiedź #42 dnia: Czerwca 09, 2011, 15:44:15 pm »
Wszystko było.

Castor Krieg

• Marynarz z Potiomkina
  • Reputacja: 26
« Odpowiedź #43 dnia: Czerwca 09, 2011, 20:27:48 pm »
Innym słowem Nintendo wydaje konkurenta dla PS3/X360 5-6 lat po premierze tych maszyn, GG. Oczekuję masy portów gier z PS3/X360, jak coś wyjdzie na WiiU to będzie port na PS3/X360, ponieważ wątpię aby jakikolwiek third-party developer chciał sobie zamykać drogę do pieniędzy (już ja widzę tego Assassina jedynie na WiiU, Ubi).

Jacek84

• Gość
« Odpowiedź #44 dnia: Czerwca 09, 2011, 20:30:06 pm »
Innym słowem Nintendo wydaje konkurenta dla PS3/X360 5-6 lat po premierze tych maszyn, GG. Oczekuję masy portów gier z PS3/X360, jak coś wyjdzie na WiiU to będzie port na PS3/X360, ponieważ wątpię aby jakikolwiek third-party developer chciał sobie zamykać drogę do pieniędzy (już ja widzę tego Assassina jedynie na WiiU, Ubi).
Ubi robi też inne tytuły na wyłączność Wii U.

monio4

• Nintendofanboj
  • Marynarz z Potiomkina
  • Reputacja: 25
« Odpowiedź #45 dnia: Czerwca 09, 2011, 23:58:14 pm »
Innym słowem Nintendo wydaje konkurenta dla PS3/X360 5-6 lat po premierze tych maszyn, GG.
Popatrz na demka i poczytaj doniesienia. Pod względem mocy to jest nextgen. Sprawa wyjaśni się za rok, nintendo i developerzy mówią że przez ten rok specyfikacja będzie jeszcze poprawiana. Nie siej dezinformacji.

---------------------------

Co do bulszotowych prezentacji na konferencji- Same prezentacje faktycznie były filmikami z ps3/pc ale już na stanowiskach wiiu można było zagrać w ghost recon online (bez watermarka frapsa, lol). Grafika podobno jak na piecu (bo gra jest z pieca).

---------------------------

Jeden z zabawniejszych filmików z e3.
« Ostatnia zmiana: Czerwca 10, 2011, 00:18:07 am wysłana przez monio4 »

Malutki

• J-23
« Odpowiedź #46 dnia: Czerwca 10, 2011, 10:21:29 am »
Obszerna prezentacja poszczególnych gier na WiiU  i wykorzystanie kontrolera podczas konfy Ubisoftu .Możemy na niej zobaczyć  Ghost Recon'a i  Killer Freaks  (single player i multi) plus masa pytań na końcu .

POK

• MIR
  • Reputacja: 171
« Odpowiedź #47 dnia: Czerwca 10, 2011, 16:22:04 pm »
Popatrz na demka i poczytaj doniesienia. Pod względem mocy to jest nextgen. Sprawa wyjaśni się za rok, nintendo i developerzy mówią że przez ten rok specyfikacja będzie jeszcze poprawiana. Nie siej dezinformacji.
Na pewno nie będzie tak mocna jak kolejny X czy PS4. Pamiętajmy, że Nintendo zawsze zarabia na swoich konsolach, a Wii U będzie jeszcze mieć kontroler, który za tani nie będzie. Bądźmy jednak dobrej myśli. Może w najbliższych tygodniach wypłynie jakiś nowy przeciek dotyczący specyfikacji. Wii U może być mocą porównywalne do Dremcasta (na ówczesne czasy oczywiście), oby jednak nie skończyło jak on (choć w to raczej wątpię).

Unlimited

• Gość
« Odpowiedź #48 dnia: Czerwca 10, 2011, 17:16:23 pm »
Wg. mnie Wii U będzie na pewno mocniejsze niż X360 i PS3, choć na pewno nie tak mocne jak następcy X360 czy Ps3. Wg. mnie to co wyróżni Wii U to nowe efekty graficznie niedostępne na X360 czy Ps3, a które mają obecne karty graficzne. ;)
« Ostatnia zmiana: Czerwca 10, 2011, 17:18:45 pm wysłana przez Unlimited »

POK

• MIR
« Odpowiedź #49 dnia: Czerwca 10, 2011, 17:24:06 pm »
Na pewno będzie mieć więcej ramu ;)

Moldar

• Łajka
  • Reputacja: 132
« Odpowiedź #50 dnia: Czerwca 10, 2011, 17:26:55 pm »
Mocniejsze pewnie to i będzie, tylko to będzie różnica jak między PS2, a Xboxem, tak więc cudów bym nie oczekiwał.

Piter_neo

• Marynarz z Potiomkina
« Odpowiedź #51 dnia: Czerwca 10, 2011, 17:38:24 pm »
Wg. mnie Wii U będzie na pewno mocniejsze niż X360 i PS3, choć na pewno nie tak mocne jak następcy X360 czy Ps3. Wg. mnie to co wyróżni Wii U to nowe efekty graficznie niedostępne na X360 czy Ps3, a które mają obecne karty graficzne. ;)
Ja osobiście wątpię by wiiu było mocniejsze od PS3/XO, szczególnie patrząc na obecnie dostępne materiały. Dodatkowo konsola czasami będzie musiała generować dwa oddzielne obrazy. Jeden na TV i inny na pada.

Mozliwe, ze na papierze będzie mocniejsze od current-genów, ale sytuacja może być podobna jak z wii. Niby konsolka jest mocniejsza od GC/PS2/Xbox-a ale gry na nią graficznie w 99% są słabsze od tych z last genów.

Wiiu pewnie będzie mocno zblizone do PS3/XO, gdyż N liczy na liczne porty, a własciwie gry multiplatformowe by zadowolić hardcorowych graczy.

POK

• MIR
« Odpowiedź #52 dnia: Czerwca 10, 2011, 17:55:01 pm »
Pamiętaj, że wszystkie gry na Wii obsługują Progressive scan, a to jednak zawsze kosztuje trochę mocy. Poza tym gry wydawane przez Nintendo wyglądają bardzo dobrze (jak na możliwości Wii oczywiście) - lepiej od gier z poprzedniej generacji.

A z obecnych materiałów nie można za wiele wyciągać. Zobacz jak wyglądały pierwsze gry na Xa czy Ps3. Dopiero z rok, dwa po premierze będzie można faktycznie orzec jaką grafikę Wii U potrafi pociągnąć.

Piter_neo

• Marynarz z Potiomkina
« Odpowiedź #53 dnia: Czerwca 10, 2011, 18:03:52 pm »
Pamiętaj, że wszystkie gry na Wii obsługują Progressive scan, a to jednak zawsze kosztuje trochę mocy. Poza tym gry wydawane przez Nintendo wyglądają bardzo dobrze (jak na możliwości Wii oczywiście) - lepiej od gier z poprzedniej generacji.

A z obecnych materiałów nie można za wiele wyciągać. Zobacz jak wyglądały pierwsze gry na Xa czy Ps3. Dopiero z rok, dwa po premierze będzie można faktycznie orzec jaką grafikę Wii U potrafi pociągnąć.
I własnie tutaj jest błąd ze strony N (zakładając, ze Wiiu będzie troszke lepsze od PS3/XO). Dwa lata po premierze wyjdzie PS4 i następca XO i Wiiu będzie wyglądało blado przy tych konsolach. Multiplatformy zaczną się kończyć powoli, a sama konsola do tego czasu może się sprzeda w 10-20 mln egzemplarzy - a to będzie za mało by walczyć z Sony i M. Do tego nowe konsole zapewne nie będa tylko mocniejsze, ale będą oferowały duzo więcej od Wiiu pod względem sterowania, innowacji, mozliwości i ciekawych rozwiązań.

POK

• MIR
« Odpowiedź #54 dnia: Czerwca 10, 2011, 18:32:08 pm »
Do tego nowe konsole zapewne nie będa tylko mocniejsze, ale będą oferowały duzo więcej od Wiiu pod względem sterowania, innowacji, mozliwości i ciekawych rozwiązań.
Tego nie byłbym już taki pewien. Wii U jest naprawdę bardzo innowacyjne (porównania z Vitą imo nie mają sensu) i stawia wszystko na tę innowacyjność - każda gra będzie wykorzystywać możliwości nowego kontrolera. Natomiast Ms i Sony mogą zaimplementować kilka ciekawych rozwiązań, ale mogą one pozostać tylko dodatkiem jak Kinect czy Move. O ile do Wii byłem od początku sceptycznie nastawiony, tak z Wii U mnie przekonali i wierzę, że to się może udać. Dodatkowy, interaktywny ekran jest świetnym pomysłem. Daje naprawdę masę nowych możliwości. Mimo wszystko i tak nie zamierzam kupować następcy Wii jako pierwszej konsoli nowej generacji, bo uważam, że graficznie nie będzie aż takiej różnicy, by móc powiedzieć o zupełnie nowej jakości. Jeśli jednak okaże się, że nowa generacja od Sony i Ms wyjdzie nie wcześniej niż pod koniec 2013 (oby nie!), to może się skuszę. Wszystko zależy od gier.

Master_666

• PIERESTROJKA
  • Reputacja: 194
« Odpowiedź #55 dnia: Czerwca 10, 2011, 18:39:00 pm »
Mam zasadnicze pytanie, czy wszystkie gry na WiiU będą w FullHD?

Unlimited

• Gość
« Odpowiedź #56 dnia: Czerwca 10, 2011, 20:56:30 pm »
Nie wiemy, na pewno będą w 720P. ;)

Malutki

• J-23
« Odpowiedź #57 dnia: Czerwca 10, 2011, 22:18:42 pm »
Square-Enix rozważa nad przeniesieniem głównej serii FF na WiiU
"Three or four years ago we joked around about developing a Final Fantasy game on the Wii Fit balance board. But after seeing Wii U revealed at Nintendo's conference, we are now considering the possibilities of bringing the Final Fantasy series to the format." - Square producer Yoshinori Kitase
http://www.gonintendo.com/viewstory.php?id=160361

Activision  oferuje pełne wsparcie dla WiiU .
http://www.gonintendo.com/viewstory.php?id=160299

EA nie potwierdza, ani nie zaprzecza Mass Effecta na konsoli N.Stwierdzili ,iż kontroler idealnie pasuje do rozgrywki i ogłoszą coś we właściwym czasie .
http://www.gonintendo.com/viewstory.php?id=160298

Jak zostanie wykorzystany padzik w Battlefieldzie :
"What's really going to make it [Wii U] stand out for core gamers is the new controller. It's touchscreen, it's elegant and it works seamlessly with the experience. We've just had a little bit of time with it and we've uncovered new ways of playing Battlefield that I'm really excited about. You can imagine that there are new ways of playing the game from a commander mode or for being able to drive from a different position inside of a vehicle. What I really liked about it was how good it felt in your hands. In addition to that it's super powerful. It allows you to do a lot of things that no other controller can do." - EA's President Frank Gibeau
http://www.gonintendo.com/viewstory.php?id=160303
Rozmiar nowego kontrolera :

Iras

• PIERESTROJKA
  • Reputacja: 204
  • Mój awatar śmieje się z Ciebie.
« Odpowiedź #58 dnia: Czerwca 11, 2011, 01:41:17 am »
New Super Mario Bros Mii on WiiU >> 720p no AA
it's the third WiiU game with 720p no AA (Zelda and Chase me, maybe four with the ubisoft FPS)

http://forum.beyond3d.com/showpost.php?p=1559024&postcount=2626

Słabiutko skoro zaczynają od 720p bez AA.

Malutki

• J-23
« Odpowiedź #59 dnia: Czerwca 11, 2011, 09:48:59 am »
New Super Mario Bros Mii on WiiU >> 720p no AA
it's the third WiiU game with 720p no AA (Zelda and Chase me, maybe four with the ubisoft FPS)

http://forum.beyond3d.com/showpost.php?p=1559024&postcount=2626

Słabiutko skoro zaczynają od 720p bez AA.
No rzeczywiście słabo , biorąc pod uwagę to ,że developerzy nadal nie mają aktualnych devkitów i dopiero co uczą się robić gierki na nową platformę to osądzenie ich wczesnych projektów jest naprawdę sprawiedliwe.Trzy gry ,które wymienił autor z forum beyond nie zostały potwierdzone przez N , były one jedynie tech demami pokazującymi możliwości kontrolera. Przypomnij sobie jak wyglądały pierwsze tytuły  na Xboxa i Ps3 ...
Nowy MGS na WiiU ???
Nintendo approached Kojima Productions to have them work on Wii U, options currently being considered
The following information comes from Creative producer Yoshikazu Matsuhana...

- Nintendo approached Kojima Productions to have them work on Wii U
 - Kojima Productions was shown the Wii U well in advance of the press conference

"Obviously we did have talks with Nintendo early on – they approached us with the Wii U. We can't say exactly when this happened or what kind of talks we've had but we were aware of the hardware and we've been looking at it. We are very much thinking about possibilities with the Wii U and it looks like a very fun system. As for whether we'll have something at launch for the Wii – we can't say that. Probably not, but we definitely have things in mind. We're also looking at the public reaction. If there are enough people who say they want us to bring something to the Wii U that also factors into things."

Could Kojima Productions bring Metal Gear Solid 5 over to Wii U?

"We anticipated we would get questions about this today and unfortunately our answer is, we can't answer that. We can't say anything right now. Top secret."
http://www.gonintendo.com/viewstory.php?id=160443
Itagaki - Wii U can handle Devil's Third, game seeing Wii U version is a possibilit
"There's always a possibility. If Nintendo's fan base increases, especially in terms of hardcore games, then yes. Machine performance-wise, it can handle it." - Itagaki
http://www.gonintendo.com/viewstory.php?id=160457
SEGA talks Aliens: Colonial Marines, upcoming Wii support
This information comes from SEGA’s executive vice president of marketing Alan Pritchard…

“Aliens: Colonial Marines for the Wii U was part of Nintendo’s briefing, so that was great. And Sega and Gearbox have been fortunate enough to be involved with Nintendo from the start. It was a prototype, but we do have it playing on the [Wii U] dev kit. We need to know more about the exact launch timing [of the Wii U] and if it is something that will work for our Aliens franchise. Is it something that is going to be simultaneous? To be up there with the other first- and third-party tech demos…it’s good that we’re part of that thinking for the platform.

It was interesting that Nintendo didn’t really talk about the Wii [during its briefing], which is obviously a platform that is still important for most third-party publishers.

We have some big titles [for the Wii]. Mario & Sonic is a semi-first-party game so that’s going to be important for us this year. We do have some Wii games left in development, and we do have some Wii product in our product road map. We do have some future stuff. How the Wii lands compared to PS2…I don’t think we know though about that yet. They have potential future price drops up their sleeve. But it does need new content, as well as a catalog to drive the new hardware through. Obviously, it’s going to be big for this Christmas, and I think the Wii will be a very viable platform through next Christmas.”
http://nintendoeverything.com/67180/

Monolith’s new project is expanding

Monolith Soft’s new game, which we reported on late last year, seems to be progressing well. The company posted a new notice on their website earlier today noting that the project is expanding and that they are looking for additional staff to assist with development.

Monolith is hoping to add programmers, planners, 3D CG designers, 2D designers, effect designers, motion designers, office staff and system management staff. Those interested in the 2D designer position should have experience with character and mech design experience while the programmer position will be filled by developers who have worked with Havok engine and shaders.

http://nintendoeverything.com/66768/

piter86

• Marynarz z Potiomkina
  • Reputacja: 97
« Odpowiedź #60 dnia: Czerwca 12, 2011, 09:22:16 am »

Piter_neo

• Marynarz z Potiomkina
« Odpowiedź #61 dnia: Czerwca 12, 2011, 11:51:26 am »

:lol:

Nintendo revealed that the LCD display in the Wii U controller would be 854 x 480 pixels.

Nintendo mentioned that Wii games running on Wii U will not be upscaled, they will look the same as in Wii.
« Ostatnia zmiana: Czerwca 12, 2011, 19:19:41 pm wysłana przez Piter_neo »

Magiq

• Marynarz z Potiomkina
  • Reputacja: 66
« Odpowiedź #62 dnia: Czerwca 13, 2011, 08:25:11 am »

Shigeru Miyamoto, twórca m.in. Mario, w rozmowie z serwisem News.com.au wyjaśnił, że jeden egzemplarz Wii U będzie w stanie obsłużyć tylko jeden kontroler. Na szczęście, jeśli pojawi się konieczność podłączenia innego tego typu urządzenia, będzie to możliwe.

Jak mówi:

Naszym podstawowym założeniem jest to, że można skorzystać z jednego kontrolera na dany egzemplarz Wii U. Jeśli jednak będziemy potrzebować kilku, wygodniej dla ludzi może być wykorzystanie kilku ich 3DS-ów i połączenie ich.

PoYebało ich już tam kompletnie w tym Nintendo  :roll:

Master_666

• PIERESTROJKA
« Odpowiedź #63 dnia: Czerwca 13, 2011, 08:34:41 am »
Oni wiedza lepiej.

svonston

• Gość
« Odpowiedź #64 dnia: Czerwca 13, 2011, 08:37:38 am »

Master_666

• PIERESTROJKA
« Odpowiedź #65 dnia: Czerwca 13, 2011, 08:43:08 am »
Za to jak wzrośnie sprzedaż 3DS'ów! Chcesz drugi kontroler do WiiU? Kup 3DS'a.

Magiq

• Marynarz z Potiomkina
« Odpowiedź #66 dnia: Czerwca 13, 2011, 09:57:37 am »
Za to jak wzrośnie sprzedaż 3DS'ów! Chcesz drugi kontroler do WiiU? Kup 3DS'a.
Właśnie o tym pomyślałem że chcą sobie sprzedaż podbić w żenujący sposób :F

Master_666

• PIERESTROJKA
« Odpowiedź #67 dnia: Czerwca 13, 2011, 10:15:19 am »
Będzie Ci za to 'wygodniej' więc nie narzekać mi tutaj!

Magiq

• Marynarz z Potiomkina
« Odpowiedź #68 dnia: Czerwca 13, 2011, 10:24:46 am »
Będzie Ci za to 'wygodniej' więc nie narzekać mi tutaj!
Na obecną chwilę to 3dsa olewam i biorę Vite  ;)
Chyba że kupie 3dsa by przejść Zelde i Residenta z MGSem i sprzedam - kupie Vite  :grin:

Piter_neo

• Marynarz z Potiomkina
« Odpowiedź #69 dnia: Czerwca 13, 2011, 11:26:24 am »

Malutki

• J-23
« Odpowiedź #70 dnia: Czerwca 13, 2011, 16:23:11 pm »

Trochę informacji na temat wykorzystania tableta w Aliensach :
The Nintendo conference revealed that many third party developers were on board with their next generation console, the Wii U. One of the third party games announced at E3 for the console was Aliens: Colonial Marines, and now developer Gearbox Software has shared some of it's ideas that they've been using to make the Wii U version.

Talking to Kotaku at E3, Randy Pitchford said that this version will be fully playable on the Wii U controller, emphasising on the ability to play while someone is watching the T.V.

When playing on the T.V, the device will become a motion tracker, allowing you to see enemies and allies as long as they are moving near enough to you. He added that players maybe asked to sweep their controller to look for enemies around them during the game.

Not only will the controller become a motion sensor, but also a fully interactive map, allowing the gamers to play with a full map of the area, like Private William Hudson does in the film Aliens.

The last thing the controller will be able to do is a mini game that lets players hack doors to open them.

The Wii U is really bad ass,

We have a lot of great ideas that we're already working on.

Randy Pitchford: CEO and President, Gearbox Software
http://www.cubed3.com/news/15732
Obszerny wywiad  z Reggie'm :
http://venturebeat.com/2011/06/12/nintendo-fils-aime-interview/

Magiq

• Marynarz z Potiomkina
« Odpowiedź #71 dnia: Czerwca 14, 2011, 08:07:55 am »
Analityk firmy Arvind Bhatia, Sterne Agee, stwierdził, że twórcy gier, z którymi rozmawiał o Wii U stwierdzili, że konsola ta ma o 50% więcej mocy obliczeniowej niż PlayStation 3 lub Xbox 360.

s00s

• Major Hermaszewski
  • Reputacja: 155
« Odpowiedź #72 dnia: Czerwca 14, 2011, 08:43:08 am »
a skończy się na tym, że będzie jak z ps2 i iksboksem pierwszym.

Malutki

• J-23
« Odpowiedź #73 dnia: Czerwca 14, 2011, 09:09:19 am »
Czyli wystarczająco dużo ,aby cieszyć się ładnymi grami  :)
CryEngine-built software heading to Wii U, Crytek support 'definitely going to happen'
“Crytek’s support for Wii U is definitely going to happen. We aren't showing it but we are pretty much running it already.” - CEO Cevat Yerli
http://www.gonintendo.com/viewstory.php?id=160638
Is Wii U more powerful than 360/PS3, or just barely able to keep up?
"The multi-core architecture of the console is a natural fit for our in-house HD engines, such as the Anvil engine used in Assassin's Creed. In addition, the large memory capacity of the console will be used to bring performance enhancements, such as pre-calculating data or increasing our cache sizes... Assassin's Creed has a very distintive look, and we want to get it just right. so I'm happy to say that the graphical shaders that are used in development are fully functional. This will allow us to reuse our assets across platforms and make sure that the graphical quality is top-notch."

"Developers with Wii experience will find that there's a familiar set of APIs. New features, such as the multi-core processing are... extend the APIs in a natural way, with low-level but straight-forward calls."

"It's too early to make comparisons with that sort of thing (power compared to 360/PS3). We're still learning how to maximize the usage of the hardware. The hardware is evolving a bit also. The dev kits are not final, so there's still some before the actual... uh... before we can make comparisons. And you have to understand, we've been working on other engines for a long time so we need some time to catch up and get up to date on what we can do with the hardware. So to compare now wouldn't be fair."
http://www.gonintendo.com/viewstory.php?id=160634

Piter_neo

• Marynarz z Potiomkina
« Odpowiedź #74 dnia: Czerwca 14, 2011, 10:41:10 am »
Analityk firmy Arvind Bhatia, Sterne Agee, stwierdził, że twórcy gier, z którymi rozmawiał o Wii U stwierdzili, że konsola ta ma o 50% więcej mocy obliczeniowej niż PlayStation 3 lub Xbox 360.
...a Wii to cztery GC sklejone taśmą.  :-?

Magiq

• Marynarz z Potiomkina
« Odpowiedź #75 dnia: Czerwca 14, 2011, 10:54:47 am »
Ja ogólnie leje na takie informacje, ale może ktoś się tym podjara ;)
Widzę w konsoli potencjał, ale uważam iż jest za słaba i znowu z byle gówna kasę chcą zrobić :F

Malutki

• J-23
« Odpowiedź #76 dnia: Czerwca 14, 2011, 11:29:46 am »
Ja ogólnie leje na takie informacje, ale może ktoś się tym podjara ;)
Widzę w konsoli potencjał, ale uważam iż jest za słaba i znowu z byle gówna kasę chcą zrobić :F
Przecież nawet nie wiemy co do końca w niej siedzi prócz tego ,że WiiU ma posiadać dużej ilości  pamięci i wielordzeniowy procek i coś tam jeszcze beknięto o architekturze podobnej do Watson'a to tyle...
Zresztą po co ten cały flame ? Ja tam się cieszę ,że oprócz topowych hitów od N będę mógł zagrać w inne świetne multiplatformy ,które w jakiś tam sposób wykorzystają nowy kontroler .

Magiq

• Marynarz z Potiomkina
« Odpowiedź #77 dnia: Czerwca 14, 2011, 11:57:09 am »
Mnie mimo wszystko najbardziej jara ten kontroler - dużo bardziej do mnie przemawia niż ten od Wii podczas premiery.
Polecam obejrzeć trailer z Ghost Recona jak jeszcze można wykorzystywać dotykowy duży panel

POK

• MIR
« Odpowiedź #78 dnia: Czerwca 14, 2011, 14:08:08 pm »
Dwa, góra trzy ;)  W porównaniu do Wii postęp tym razem będzie ogromny. W porównaniu do Xa i Ps3 już niekoniecznie.

Jeśli ktoś zamierza kupować Wii U to tylko dla kontrolera, bo grafika jaj raczej nie urwie. Duże tytuły multiplatformowe jak AC raczej będą wyglądać podobnie - no może trochę lepiej - i różnica będzie głównie widoczna w grach od Nintendo, bo tylko one wykorzystają faktyczną moc nowego Wii, a nie będą zwykłym portem. Pewnie też grając na kontrolerze (nazwa pad jest jeszcze aktualna?) grafika się będzie wydawać lepsza, bo mały ekranik robi swoje. Swoją drogą wyświetlanie dodatkowej grafiki i informacji na dwóch ekranach również będzie kosztować trochę mocy. Zanim jednak wyjdzie coś naprawdę ładnego na Wii U, to do tego czasu wyjdzie już pewnie "prawdziwa" nowa generacja i czar pryśnie.

Malutki

• J-23
« Odpowiedź #79 dnia: Czerwca 14, 2011, 21:27:51 pm »
Unreal Engine 3 dla nowej platformy N prawie potwierdzony:
Mark Rein once again confirms Unreal Engine 3 on Wii U, seem excited for the platform
"I can tell you that I got to see it at E3 and it was what I expected of course. We were very excited to play some of their demos, see how good the feel of the hardware was -- it's a very impressive system and I think it's gonna do quite well. If Nintendo made a system that could run our engine, we'd be on it like water on fish.' And so when someone asked me what I thought about the Wii U, I said, 'Water, meet fish.'" - Mark Rein
http://www.gonintendo.com/viewstory.php?id=160702

Itagaki offers up more hope for Devil's Third on Wii U, feels Wii U is made for Japan
The following information comes from Tomonobu Itagaki...
- Itagaki and THQ are actively looking into making Devil's Third for Wii U
 - Itagaki is very excited about this prospect
 - Itagaki feels that the Wii U's screen controller is made specifically for Japan
 - the idea of dropping a game down to the controller takes small Japanese living spaces into consideration, since there's not room for multiple TV sets
 - this controller screen is one way to help combat the shift to portable platforms that Japan has been undertaking
http://www.gonintendo.com/viewstory.php?id=160690

Nowa konsola BigN obsłuży prawdopodobnie więcej tabletów
Fils-Aime: Wii U Can Support Two Controllers
Analyst Michael Pachter claims Nintendo of America President told him so.
Wedbush Morgan analyst Michael Pachter has told IGN that Nintendo's new console can support more than one controller. He states that he got the information direct from Reggie Fils-Aime, President of Nintendo of America.

"They were particularly unclear about whether the console would support more than one of their tablet-like controllers; Mr. Miyamoto said no, but Reggie said yes (to me in a meeting)," said Pachter. "Obviously, they intend to ship the console with only one of these controllers, so it is unlikely that anyone will develop games that require two, but they were not clear whether the capability exists."

A few days ago, IGN reported that Nintendo's Wii U would likely support a single controller, with Miyamoto saying that the "basic premise is that you can use one with a system".

However, he did say that they were "doing research about if someone brings their controller to their friend's house and they want to play together on Wii U to whether or not something like that would be possible."
http://uk.wii.ign.com/articles/117/1176175p1.html

Wii U is supposedly running a chip based on the RV770 according to endgadget.
http://www.engadget.com/2011/06/14/wii-u-has-last-gen-radeon-inside-still-more-powerful-than-ps3-a/
Now details about the custom Radeon GPU are starting to surface and, while certainly capable, it's not exactly cutting edge. At its heart is a chip similar to the R770 found in AMD's last-gen cards like the 4890 and, before you dismiss the it, remember the PS3 and Xbox 360 are still capable of pumping out impressive visuals while packing five-year-old silicon (The 360 is essentially running a souped up ATI X1900). The custom core also supports Direct X 10.1 (Microsoft runs out of steam with Direct X 9) and Eyefinity-like multi-display tech for up to four SD video streams -- though it'll be up to Nintendo and developers to put that to good use.
Mod Edit:

Here are the RV770 cards, assuming they literally mean RV770 instead of just R700 in general:

Radeon HD 4870 RV770XT
 Radeon HD 4850 RV770PRO
 Radeon HD 4830 RV770LE
 Radeon HD 4730 RV770CE
 This helps narrow it down, but isn't a definitive answer.
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=433923
 My own edit:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comparison_of_AMD_graphics_processing_units#Radeon_R700_.28HD_4xxx.29_series

Wiadomość scalona: Czerwca 14, 2011, 21:30:51 pm
Activision very excited about Wii U, already coming up with ideas, says the platform is better suited to core games
The following comments come from Activision Publishing head Eric Hirshberg...

"I think Nintendo’s an incredible company and it looks like this is a platform that’s going to be even more relevant to the kinds of games we make. They’re committing to HD, greater processing power, digital infrastructure, connected universe at the back end...Those are all the things we need to make a state of the art experience for a lot of games. So we were thrilled to hear their plans and I think that anyone that bets against Nintendo does so at their peril. They’re a pretty great company. Anytime one of the first parties gives us new technology to play with and new toys in the toy box it’s great for our developers. Now, choosing which ones we’re going to use and choosing which ones we’re going to get on board with, it all has to do with what we think is going to make the best game. There are some first person shooters out there that are using motion control and Kinect and we’re not and that's a conscious choice. Call of Duty runs at 60 fps. It’s an incredibly precise game. It’s an incredibly smooth game. We still think the DualShock controller is the best way to deliver that game. But there are other games where new innovations make all the sense in the world. I was very excited about some of the things that I saw in the Wii U because I thought it was an innovative take on the next gen controller and the next gen console. I was really excited to see Nintendo taking their console into something that I think is going to be friendlier to core games. Trying to make a Call of Duty experience on the Wii, you’ve got to make real sacrifices in the game just based on processing power and some of the other limitations of that console. This one seems like it’s going to be a lot friendlier to the kind of games that we generally make."
http://www.gonintendo.com/viewstory.php?id=160741
« Ostatnia zmiana: Czerwca 14, 2011, 21:30:51 pm wysłana przez Malutki »