Autor Wątek: Star Fox WiiU  (Przeczytany 17936 razy)

0 użytkowników i 1 Gość przegląda ten wątek.

POK

• MIR
  • Reputacja: 171
Star Fox WiiU
« dnia: Czerwca 10, 2014, 22:50:05 pm »
E3 2014: Shigeru Miyamoto Confirms Star Fox for Wii U
In a shock reveal less than two hours before Nintendo's Digital Event, Time has published — and it seems is attempting to pull down — an interview and hands-on time with a new Star Fox title for Wii U. One of the most demanded franchises is actually coming to Wii U, but promises to be a rather different take on the series.

As part of Shigeru Miyamoto's brief to focus on the GamePad, this title will utilise the motion controls and physical inputs to control the ship — it's a spaceship shooter, with motion used for aiming and sticks used for controlling speed and moves such as barrel rolls. You can transform your Arwing into a Land Tank, while a Helicopter mode for two players that will include controlling both the chopper and a mini robot.

It sounds fascinating, albeit with a learning curve for the controls. Here's what Shigeru Miyamoto has had to say:

We originally began working with Star Fox back on Wii, and we had a small group of people experimenting with it for many years, maybe about six years, but we didn’t find an idea that really brought that together for the Wii. So instead we moved experimentation to the Wii U using some of the same assets. It’s been maybe 6 to 10 months that we’ve been experimenting with it.

...When we were developing a game, I wind up playing it for many hundreds of hours, and so because of that, I tend to get a little further away from the experience people have when they’re playing it for the first time. But that’s something we always pay attention to when we’re developing the game, and in this case I think Star Fox will be a game you spend a little bit of time getting used to the controls, but that once you do, then you’ll understand what’s fun about that experience.

I don’t think it’ll take a lot of play time for people to get used to it. For most people, it’ll take maybe 30 minutes to an hour. So from that standpoint it’s not a game that’s particularly well-suited to displaying at a show like this, where you only have a short amount of time to play, so that’s why we held the event yesterday, to get everyone in to play for a longer period of time than they might normally.

And then I also think that for a lot of people, they don’t have experience playing this sort of dual-screen gameplay, where you’re aiming with motion control and playing across two screens at once, so that also is maybe taking people a bit longer to get used to. But I look at video games as something that people who play them… One of the thing they enjoy is learning the controls, learning to master the game. And once they do, that sort of opens it up for them, they’re thinking about, “Oh, what’s this play style?” And then as they get deeper and deeper into the game and get better at it, they feel that sense of accomplishment having mastered it.

And then once you get used to the play style… I didn’t go into this detail the other night because it starts to get a little bit complicated, but once you get it, you’ll also be able to press a button to switch the view from one screen to the other. So you could play with the cockpit view on the TV and the fighter view down on the GamePad screen if you feel like that’s a better way to play.

...With Star Fox, one thing we’re doing is to make the game feel like you’re piloting your own aircraft. And so in that sense, probably initially one of the best ways to play is to have it up in front of you, in your line of sight from the TV. But also as I’ve been playing Star Fox more and more, what I’ve noticed is that it gets easier to play the game looking at the TV with the GamePad down. So as you get better, you’re gradually able to depart from holding it up.

...With the helicopter, we’ve been thinking of the two-screen gameplay, and so that was one of the early ideas. One of the things we’re considering at this point is making the helicopter so you could have two pilots, two people playing together, and what that’ll allow is you could have one player piloting the helicopter, and another player who’s using another controller to control the robot.

In the case of the Arwing spaceship, if you have two pilots, they’re most likely going to be sitting front-to-back, and you’ll have one piloting, the other able to look around. When you have someone piloting but someone else who can look around, what’s most beneficial to the person who’s looking around is the ability to look down below. In designing the Arwing we couldn’t quite think of a good way to have to redesign it so you’d have one player who could look down below. Thus we decided to create the helicopter.

...One thing I’m thinking is that with this Star Fox we may take a different approach, so that rather than one big title we have multiple releases that are connected through different missions. If I was to describe the Star Fox series up until now as being sort of a movie series, I guess I’d describe this new approach as something that’s more like a TV series for Star Fox.
http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2014/06/e3_2014_shigeru_miyamoto_confirms_star_fox_for_wii_u

Nie ma co liczyć na szybką premierę. Ale dobrze, że gra powstaje. Dzięki temu wiadomo, że Nintendo nie zamierza opuścić WiiU w najbliższym czasie. Poza tym nowy Star Fox to zawsze świetna wiadomość, tym bardziej jeśli jest tworzony pod kierownictwem Miyamoto.

POK

• MIR
Odp: Star Fox WiiU
« Odpowiedź #1 dnia: Czerwca 11, 2014, 21:43:58 pm »
E3 2014: Three Different Modes Detailed for Star Fox Wii U
The reveal of Star Fox for Wii U has been a relatively extraordinary occurrence so far at E3, as it was inadvertently leaked by TIME and then, peculiarly, not considered ready for demonstration in the Nintendo Treehouse broadcast. As a result, there's no useful footage — the screen was blurred in a brief cameo — and a limited amount of information, though the details from the original interview hint at an intriguing, GamePad-driven concept that may even be split into small 'TV series'-style releases.

Beyond the details from that original article, The Guardian has confirmed that it was also in attendance at the pre-E3 invite-only demonstration. The newspaper's Steve Boxer said the following when trying out the GamePad-controlled flying, which uses motion for aiming and analogue sticks for other manoeuvres — "Miyamoto’s system worked beautifully when we tried it."

There are some other snippets of information around the demo that was shown, fleshing out names and details on three modes that were shown.

The first, called Arwing, is classic Star Fox, and consists of an open-sky dogfight against many enemies; you can also land and transform into a tank. The second mode, Vs Wolf, is similar, but pits players against series rival Wolf O'Donnell, flying a similar ship to yours. The third, called City, put you in a helicopter flying over an urban landscape, with the GamePad screen showing a top-down view of what's below.

This gives a little extra context to the descriptions from the original reveal, and there's also the fact that Shigeru Miyamoto has advised that Nintendo may "enlist an outsider developer" in order to secure a release in 2015.
http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2014/06/e3_2014_three_different_modes_detailed_for_star_fox_wii_u

POK

• MIR
« Odpowiedź #2 dnia: Czerwca 13, 2014, 23:54:38 pm »

POK

• MIR
« Odpowiedź #3 dnia: Czerwca 30, 2014, 21:16:11 pm »
Everything We Know About Star Fox U
Development

Star Fox U is being developed by Miyamoto alongside Project Giant Robot and Project Guard at EAD Group No. 5.
    All three have been prototyped entirely at Nintendo.
    An external developer will help complete Star Fox.
    A small team experimented on Star Fox, unsuccessfully, for six years on Wii. About 6-10 months ago, the project and all assets moved to Wii U.
    Select members of the press got to play the title at E3.
    Miyamoto wants "to bring this to the market very soon" and is aiming to release the game "within a year."

Gameplay

Miyamoto referenced the TV show Thunderbirds as an inspiration, saying this Star Fox will be less like a movie and more like a TV show.
    The game will be structured episodically (but not necessarily released episodically).
    Miyamoto said you can think of it as "primetime programming" (the tried-and-true Star Fox gameplay) supplemented by "late-night programming" (quirkier, more experimental fare).
    The tower defense prototype Project Guard features Star Fox insignia, and Miyamoto hinted this may end up in Star Fox as an example of the "late-night programming."
    This Star Fox is also like Thunderbirds in that the player will use a variety of vehicles and mechs.
    Your Arwing can touch down on the ground and transform into the Landmaster.
    Players can also control a slow-moving helicopter and simultaneously collect various items on platforms using a robot on a tether. The robot can also fire at enemies to defend itself.
    You will have all-range mode in the Arwing, which select members of the press got to try in a dogfight against Star Wolf.
    You will also have what Miyamoto calls "valley mode," where you're on-rails. This time, however, the GamePad's gyro allows you to aim in one direction while flying in another, rather than your aim always being locked to your path of flight.
    The GamePad's screen also provides an alternate point of view from the ship's cockpit, which will allow you to see details in the environment that you won't see on the TV, and vice-versa, so you'll have to look at both screens in order to succeed.
    The game will also feature cutscenes that play out across both screens (TV and GamePad), giving you multiple perspectives on the situation.
    Slippy, Peppy and Falco also communicate to you through the speakers on the GamePad.
    There will also be a co-op mode where one player can control the vehicle on the TV using the Pro Controller, and the other player can be the gunner using the GamePad. The tethered robot is one example of this mode.
http://www.gamnesia.com/news/everything-we-know-about-star-fox-u#.U7GtAyhBls1

Wątpię aby wyrobili się z premierą do końca 2015 roku. Stawiałbym na pierwszą połowę 2016 (jak dobrze pójdzie). Ciężko jednak powiedzieć, w jak bardzo zaawansowanym stadium jest projekt, skoro przez tyle czasu był planowany na Wii.

lupinator

• Gość
« Odpowiedź #4 dnia: Czerwca 16, 2015, 18:05:24 pm »
Ale jazda grafa gorsza niż na komórkach XDD

Iras

• PIERESTROJKA
  • Reputacja: 204
  • Mój awatar śmieje się z Ciebie.
« Odpowiedź #5 dnia: Czerwca 16, 2015, 18:14:57 pm »
Nintendo [']

Juras

• Sonoklap
  • Major Hermaszewski
  • Reputacja: -9968
« Odpowiedź #6 dnia: Czerwca 16, 2015, 18:17:04 pm »
To jest ta chora gra co se liski nogi amputują żeby lepiej latać?

Master_666

• PIERESTROJKA
  • Reputacja: 194
« Odpowiedź #7 dnia: Czerwca 16, 2015, 18:57:32 pm »
Ale jazda grafa gorsza niż na komórkach XDD

Przygotowują lineup na te gierki mobilne.

POK

• MIR
« Odpowiedź #8 dnia: Czerwca 16, 2015, 20:15:11 pm »
Premiera na święta.

Podoba mi się, że poszli mocno w klimaty pierwszej części. Na razie jednak trudno określić, jak w to się będzie grało i czy wyjdzie z tego hit, czy średniak.

POK

• MIR
« Odpowiedź #9 dnia: Października 02, 2015, 22:52:35 pm »
Premiera gry została przesunięta na pierwszy kwartał 2016.

Miyamoto: Star Fox Zero Has Been Delayed, "I Am Very Sorry"
http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2015/09/miyamoto_star_fox_zero_has_been_delayed_i_am_very_sorry

Star Fox Zero Delayed To Achieve a "Platinum Feel" in Quality
http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2015/10/star_fox_zero_delayed_to_achieve_a_platinum_feel_in_quality

Może to i dobrze. Wrażenia po E3 nie były super pozytywne.

POK

• MIR
« Odpowiedź #10 dnia: Listopada 13, 2015, 00:08:49 am »
Premiera 22 kwietnia

Dobra jakość, ale po japońsku.

POK

• MIR
« Odpowiedź #11 dnia: Listopada 14, 2015, 13:34:01 pm »

Jakość dość marna, a zachwyty gościa trochę żenujące. Mimo to widać poprawę w stosunku do wersji z E3, co jest dobrym prognostykiem. Premiera dopiero za pół roku, więc na pewno dadzą radę jeszcze poprawić to i owo. Dobrze, że Nintendo nie uparło się, żeby wydać grę na święta.

Ja w każdym razie czekam na SFZ z coraz większą ochotą :) Oby Platinum i Nintendo nie zawiodły oczekiwań fanów. Ostatnie Star Foxy okazały się średnie. Niech więc w końcu marka wróci na właściwie tory. Graficznie nie musi być super, byleby gameplay i mechanika dawały radę.

lupinator

• Gość
« Odpowiedź #12 dnia: Listopada 14, 2015, 15:31:06 pm »
Ta gra to dla mnie jeden wielki znak zapytania. Rozumiem, że design oldschoolowy i Nintendo nie chciało tego zmieniać, bo fani tego chcą, ale grafika jest tak paskudna, że szok. Dlaczego oni nie są w stanie w swoim falgowym tytule zrobić czegoś lepszego?

Iras

• PIERESTROJKA
  • Reputacja: 204
  • Mój awatar śmieje się z Ciebie.
« Odpowiedź #13 dnia: Listopada 14, 2015, 16:02:32 pm »
Grafika to jest poziom końca ery PS2 i drobne, kosmetyczne poprawki nic tu nie zmienią. Ludzie w Nintendo muszą mieć oczy w dupie - nie widzę innego wyjaśnienia. Kompletne oderwanie od rzeczywistości.

POK

• MIR
« Odpowiedź #14 dnia: Lutego 09, 2016, 15:00:53 pm »
Rumour: Star Fox Zero Facing Development Niggles, Another Delay Could Happen
http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2016/02/rumour_star_fox_zero_facing_development_niggles_another_delay_could_happen

Podobne plotki to nic dobrego. Wolę już jednak, by znów przesunęli premierę, niż mieli wypuszczać na szybko produkt z wyraźnymi niedoróbkami.

Mnichu

• Marynarz z Potiomkina
  • Reputacja: 53
« Odpowiedź #15 dnia: Marca 04, 2016, 01:09:30 am »
Premiera 22 kwietnia.

Jak gram w Xenoblade X, a potem widzę to, co powyżej, to naprawdę nie wiem co myśleć...

3DS friendcode: 1478-6316-9345
Nintendo Network ID: Mnichu

POK

• MIR
« Odpowiedź #16 dnia: Marca 04, 2016, 01:15:00 am »
Graficznie bida, ale gra może być grywalna. Jeśli recenzje będą przychylne, to kiedyś na pewno kupię.

Mnichu

• Marynarz z Potiomkina
« Odpowiedź #17 dnia: Marca 04, 2016, 01:19:39 am »
Bida to mało powiedziane. Monolith wyciska nie wiadomo co nie wiadomo jak z Wii U,  a tym czasem samo Nintendo serwuje grę na smartfonowym poziomie wizualnym...
Grafa nie wszystko, ale to po prostu wstyd.

POK

• MIR
« Odpowiedź #18 dnia: Marca 14, 2016, 09:48:37 am »
Gra będzie zawierać kilka dodatkowych trybów. Np. dla casuali znajdzie się tryb nieśmiertelności, a dla bardziej wymagających graczy taki, w którym nasz statek będzie zadawać większe obrażenia, ale i sam będzie mocniej obrywał.
Poza tym gra ma być powrotem do korzeni i będzie duchowym spadkobiercą Star Foxa 64 (stąd "Zero" w tytule). Gracz będzie miał wrażenie, że gra w SF64 w zupełnie nowej wersji.
Więcej:
http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2016/03/star_fox_zero_will_include_an_invincible_mode_for_inexperienced_players

Kert

• PIERESTROJKA
  • Reputacja: 255
« Odpowiedź #19 dnia: Marca 14, 2016, 10:19:32 am »
Gracz będzie miał wrażenie, że gra w SF64 w zupełnie nowej wersji.
Żaden news, bo gracz już ma takie wrażenie patrząc na bieda-oprawę.

andryush

• Major Hermaszewski
  • Reputacja: 120
« Odpowiedź #20 dnia: Marca 14, 2016, 12:23:59 pm »
No ta oprawa to pewno temu taka a nie inna. Bardzo mocno nawiązują do N64 i się im udało :D

bojawiem

• Marynarz z Potiomkina
  • Reputacja: 86
« Odpowiedź #21 dnia: Marca 14, 2016, 14:49:19 pm »
Dobrze że remake Ratcheta tak mocno nie nawiązuje do oprawy z ps2:-)

Kert

• PIERESTROJKA
  • Reputacja: 255
« Odpowiedź #22 dnia: Marca 14, 2016, 14:52:37 pm »
Dobrze że remake Ratcheta tak mocno nie nawiązuje do oprawy z ps2:-)
Remaster Trylogia nawiązuje "mocno", ale i tak gra się bardzo przyjemnie, oprawa na pewno nie przeszkadza :)

POK

• MIR
« Odpowiedź #23 dnia: Marca 14, 2016, 20:38:00 pm »
Grafa w SFZ jest słaba, ale to jeszcze idzie przeboleć. Ja obawiam się sterowania. Oby poszli na grywalność, zamiast na "innowacyjność".

andryush

• Major Hermaszewski
« Odpowiedź #24 dnia: Marca 14, 2016, 21:24:00 pm »
Grafa w SFZ jest słaba, ale to jeszcze idzie przeboleć. Ja obawiam się sterowania. Oby poszli na grywalność, zamiast na "innowacyjność".

Z tego co widziałem, to na padlecie jest widok z kokpitu. Biorąc pod uwagę mega precyzję czujników ruchu w tym urządzeniu, gierka może się okazać na prawdę miodna.

POK

• MIR
« Odpowiedź #25 dnia: Marca 14, 2016, 22:22:02 pm »
Na E3 ludzie właśnie mocno narzekali na sterowanie, ale dlatego twórcy się podobno ostro za to wzięli (i stąd też opóźniona premiera - gra pierwotnie miała wyjść na święta). Mam nadzieję, że gra będzie grywalna. Mocne nawiązania do SF64 mnie bardzo cieszą. Jeśli średnia będzie na poziomie 75% lub wyżej, to na pewno grę zakupię, dla siebie albo dla chrześniaka (dzięki czemu automatycznie też zagram :D).

POK

• MIR
« Odpowiedź #26 dnia: Marca 24, 2016, 15:03:00 pm »

POK

• MIR
« Odpowiedź #27 dnia: Marca 28, 2016, 09:52:16 am »
The Falco amiibo Unlocks a Special Black Arwing in Star Fox Zero
AbdallahSmash026 recently played through nearly the first hour of Star Fox Zero, and he was the one to show what the Falco amiibo could do. Scanning it in will see players flying a black Arwing, which will allow you to lock on and target two enemies instead of one, but the downside is that the black Arwing will take three times as much damage.
http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2016/03/the_falco_amiibo_unlocks_a_special_black_arwing_in_star_fox_zero

Zatem już wiadomo, czego można oczekiwać od amiibo kompatybilnych ze SFZ - specjalnych Airwingów.

POK

• MIR
« Odpowiedź #28 dnia: Kwietnia 11, 2016, 09:04:33 am »
Digital Foundry: Hands-on with Star Fox Zero
http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/digitalfoundry-2016-hands-on-with-star-fox-zero

Ogólnie z tego, co czytałem z kilku zapowiedzi, SFZ powinien okazać się więcej niż dobrą grą, taką na 7,5 - 8/10.

Mnichu

• Marynarz z Potiomkina
« Odpowiedź #29 dnia: Kwietnia 11, 2016, 12:15:52 pm »

POK

• MIR
« Odpowiedź #30 dnia: Kwietnia 20, 2016, 21:59:08 pm »
Są już oceny (trochę niższe, niż się spodziewałem, ale nie jest tragicznie):

Star Fox Zero - średnia 72%
http://www.metacritic.com/game/wii-u/star-fox-zero/critic-reviews

Recenzenci zachwalają albo krytykują innowacyjne sterowanie (raczej to drugie). Poza tym SFZ obrywa za grafę i długość gry. Do plusów zaś należy zaliczyć masę rzeczy do wymasterowania, różnorodność, dobre walki z bossami oraz rozgrywkę w klasycznym stylu (która szczególnie powinna spodobać się fanom starych części). Nawet z umiarkowanie pozytywnych recenzji wynika, że gra to najlepszy Star Fox od lat. Szkoda tylko, że mógłby być jeszcze lepszy.

Star Fox Guard - średnia 74%
http://www.metacritic.com/game/wii-u/star-fox-guard/critic-reviews

W skrócie: ciekawy pomysł i dobre wykonanie. Wielu zachwala, ale sporo recenzentów też twierdzi, że gra szybko robi się nudna i powtarzalna.

Przypominam, że obydwie gry znajdują się w jednym pakiecie, gdy kupujemy wersję pudełkową (w cyfrowej są sprzedawane osobno).

Raczej nie będę się spieszył z zakupem SFZ, ale prędzej czy później postaram się ograć gierę. Zastanawiam się tylko czy kupić ją sobie, czy siostrzeńcowi? :)

andryush

• Major Hermaszewski
« Odpowiedź #31 dnia: Kwietnia 20, 2016, 22:20:05 pm »
Dla mnie to sterowanie od samego początku wygląda na rewelacyjny pomysł. Bardzo fajnie, że w taki sposób wykorzystują tego padleta, a nie tylko do wyświetlania mapy.

Mnichu

• Marynarz z Potiomkina
« Odpowiedź #32 dnia: Kwietnia 20, 2016, 22:27:13 pm »
Dla mnie crap, poza co-opem.

andryush

• Major Hermaszewski
« Odpowiedź #33 dnia: Kwietnia 21, 2016, 00:23:30 am »
Jest demo?

Mnichu

• Marynarz z Potiomkina
« Odpowiedź #34 dnia: Kwietnia 21, 2016, 00:49:50 am »
Nie ma, ale to co widzę mi się zwyczajnie nie podoba. A co-op zawsze fajny, nawet w gniocie.

andryush

• Major Hermaszewski
« Odpowiedź #35 dnia: Kwietnia 21, 2016, 01:11:44 am »
No wizualnie to lipa, ale to celowanie to akurat chyba daje większość funu z gry.
Chętnie bym wypróbował ale całokształt na pewno nie zachęca do kupna
« Ostatnia zmiana: Kwietnia 21, 2016, 01:14:02 am wysłana przez andryush »

POK

• MIR
« Odpowiedź #36 dnia: Kwietnia 21, 2016, 10:51:12 am »
Ja właśnie tego celowania się najbardziej obawiam. Z początku podobno sprawia duże problemy. Grafika też na tym ucierpiała, bo konsola musi wyświetlać dwa obrazy jednocześnie. Wolałbym gdyby postawili na standardową rozgrywkę, zamiast na siłę szukać urozmaiceń. W każdym razie na pewno dam znać, jak już sprawdzę grę w praktyce.

Mnichu

• Marynarz z Potiomkina
« Odpowiedź #37 dnia: Kwietnia 21, 2016, 11:19:40 am »
Zdania na temat sterowania są podzielone, jednym się bardzo podoba, dla innych jest frustrujące i niegrywalne. Sytuacja wygląda podobnie do The Wonderful 101.

andryush

• Major Hermaszewski
« Odpowiedź #38 dnia: Kwietnia 21, 2016, 14:12:11 pm »
Ale bez niego ta gra to chyba niczym by już nie mogła się wyróżnić. Ot latany shooterek na szynach ze słabą grafiką.

Mnichu

• Marynarz z Potiomkina
« Odpowiedź #39 dnia: Kwietnia 21, 2016, 14:15:31 pm »
Bez tego sterowania wizualia mogły by być lepsze, bo konsola nie musiałaby renderować dwóch różnych ujęć w zakładanych 60 fps.