Autor Wątek: Final Fantasy XV  (Przeczytany 237275 razy)

Juras

• Sonoklap
  • Major Hermaszewski
  • Reputacja: -9968
Odp: Final Fantasy Versus XIII
« Odpowiedź #280 dnia: Stycznia 19, 2011, 01:42:04 am »
Wszystko mi się podobało podczas oglądania filmiku, do czasu przeniesienia akcji na wiejskie tereny. Nijak nie pasują do industrialnego klimatu tej gry, psując go w sposób bezczelny.
Midgar>>Farma Chocobo?

Wiadomość scalona: [time]Styczeń 19, 2011, 01:48:44 am[/time]
Jakieś to wszystko kiczowate mi sie wydaje, pierwsza myśl - design z dupy wzięty :roll: Kolesie w garniturach hasają po łące, typ naparza mieczem w czołg, wybełtane wszystkiego po trochu bez składu i ładu. Szczerze to nie potrafie zrozumieć ludzi, którym takie coś sie podoba.
Szykuje się chyba "najpoważniejszy" Final a Ty z kiczowaty wyjeżdżasz...

Wiadomość scalona: Stycznia 19, 2011, 14:10:24 pm
Versus Trailer Translations

Driver: Prince Noctis. (Several times)
Driver: That over there's intense isn't it?
Noctis: It's just like an occupation.
(Tool booth says that it's closed, but they get to go through anyway since he's a prince.)
Noctis: Goodbye, whoever you are.
Lady: You see the light too, right Noctis?
Lady: So do I.
Lady: When the goddess Etro opens the gates to welcome the souls of the fallen, the dazzling light that lights up the land of the dead leaks out into the heaven.
Lady: Sometimes there are those that can see the light. These people are gifted with powers from the land of the dead.
Lady: Did you receive any powers Noctis?
Noctis: I don't know about Etro's light or whatever, but I don't like seeing that.
Lady: But why... why are there people who can see it and people who can't, I wonder?
Lady: I believe that there is some special meaning to it, and I've been thinking about it for a long time.
Noctis: A meaning with.. seeing the light?
Lady: Yes. For example maybe there is something I must do or accomplish?

King: I see, so you are just using it?
King: However, I'm sorry to say that you can not become king.
King: I will not turn over the throne to anyone.
King: I will go down in history as the last king
Noctis: Ignis, how was it?
Ignis: L'cie(?) were continuing as if nothing happened. They continue to thrive together with the crystal.
Ignis: I believe that this is the best way it could end for the Niflheim side. (There's some word that sounds like like Hanawa.. but I don't think it fits in. Might be referring to some in-game thing that I/we don't know anything about.
Noctis: That means we will do a full assault and recapture the crystal, right?
Ignis: No, look at it realistically Noct.
Noctis: You saw my strength, didn't you!?
Gladiolus: We saw it, but your body isn't used to your new power yet. I must be tough right now.
Ignis: You're going to need time.

Grumpy: Let's go!
Noctis: Why should I, the strongest of us all, run away?
Ignis: When you're here the number of victims will increase.
Noctis: Why!?
Ignis: You're their target. They probably want to take you hostage and use that advantage in negotiations.
Noctis: Negotiations? At this stage?
Noctis: I'll just beat them all.
Ignis: Noct, I'm sorry but you're just not strong enough.
Noctis: WTF!?
(DRAGOON! HELLZ YEAH!)

Ignis (I think): Do you have a plan? Something 10 times worse.
Noctis: I'm going to think of a way to return it hundredfold.
« Ostatnia zmiana: Stycznia 19, 2011, 14:10:24 pm wysłana przez Jurass »

Morfi

• Marynarz z Potiomkina
  • Reputacja: 82
  • Bend the Universe!
« Odpowiedź #281 dnia: Stycznia 19, 2011, 14:30:48 pm »
Tak btw to tylko ja mam po obejrzeniu filmiku wrażenie, że system walki w Versusie to będzie taki Crisis Core HD?

dante0

• Kapitan Żbik
  • Reputacja: 26
« Odpowiedź #282 dnia: Stycznia 19, 2011, 17:27:34 pm »
Mnie kojarzy się z Kingdom Hearts. Swoją trogą wygląda na to, że dobre gry od Square teraz to tylko od Nomury.

KKRT

• Marynarz z Potiomkina
  • Reputacja: 18
« Odpowiedź #283 dnia: Stycznia 19, 2011, 19:18:09 pm »
Mnie kojarzy się z Kingdom Hearts.
W koncu jest przez tworce Kingdom Hearts robiona ;]

Snake_Plissken

• PIERESTROJKA
  • Reputacja: 104
  • Who Dares Wins
« Odpowiedź #284 dnia: Stycznia 20, 2011, 10:59:57 am »
Trailer bombowy, mogliby wreszcie podać ostateczną datę premiery.

adriano

• Marynarz z Potiomkina
  • Reputacja: 4
« Odpowiedź #285 dnia: Stycznia 20, 2011, 11:14:49 am »
Trailer bombowy, mogliby wreszcie podać ostateczną datę premiery.
Skoro pod koniec 2011 ma się ukazać w Japonii XIII-2, Versus IMO ukaże się jeszcze później. SE nie wrzuci dwóch gier FF w tym samym okresie.

Snake_Plissken

• PIERESTROJKA
  • Who Dares Wins
« Odpowiedź #286 dnia: Stycznia 24, 2011, 15:22:15 pm »
New details are leaking out regarding Final Fantasy Versus XIII, which were announced at last week's Square Enix event. This information is loosely translated from Japanese, so please forgive any mistakes.

-First bit of information is that Noctis, who is the main character, is actually a prince. His father is the king of the "country that possesses the world's only crystal."
-This was already known, but the full name of Noctis is Noctis Lucius Caelum, and Stella's name is Stella Knox Fleuret, who is a princess.
-There is a scene where Noctis' father says that he "cannot become king," so the story may be based around this concept. Noctis may be trying to overthrow his father for some reason.
-Although you only control one character, you can change between characters. So you won't be playing as Noctis all the time.
-Finally, Noctis can use multiple weapons and swords

So it looks as though you may be switching through several characters whilst playing Versus XIII. If that is the case, then Nomura is taking ideas from his later Kingdom Hearts titles, where you can play as other characters and use their abilities to fight certain enemies and complete puzzles.

Final Fantasy Versus XIII is expected to release at some point in 2011, but there is no confirmed release date yet.

http://www.ps3center.net//news/4966/brand-new-final-fantasy-versus-xiii-details/

Juras

• Sonoklap
  • Major Hermaszewski
« Odpowiedź #287 dnia: Stycznia 24, 2011, 18:27:51 pm »
-Although you only control one character, you can change between characters. So you won't be playing as Noctis all the time.
I tak ma być.

szmajdzik

• Marynarz z Potiomkina
  • Reputacja: 50
« Odpowiedź #288 dnia: Stycznia 24, 2011, 19:20:57 pm »
Jest już może ten ostatni zwiastun w HD ? Bo nie chce mi się kupska oglądać :/

Ryo

• Global Moderator
  • PIERESTROJKA
  • Reputacja: 535
  • "Using no way as way, having no limitation..."
« Odpowiedź #289 dnia: Stycznia 24, 2011, 19:39:13 pm »
-Finally, Noctis can use multiple weapons and swords
Gites.

Snake_Plissken

• PIERESTROJKA
  • Who Dares Wins
« Odpowiedź #290 dnia: Stycznia 25, 2011, 16:05:20 pm »
New information about the long anticipated rpg Final Fantasy Versus XIII has surfaced from Dengeki PlayStation’s four page article dedicated to the game.

* The actual battle screen in the final game will show character names.
* Some areas regarding how the battle screen shows commands will probably change for the final.
* Magic has different effects depending on the character who uses it.
* A young blonde male character shown in the magazine’s screenshots is good with guns. He alone has aiming controls and can aim for enemy weak spots.
* When other characters use guns, they have just a normal lock-on.
* The game has a large number of weapons. Main character Noctis can use them all.
* Your battle party can have up to three members. However, the members who aren’t taking part in the battle will join in on conversations.
* There are more party members than the four shown in the magazine. However, the game doesn’t have a massive number of party members.
* Main character Noctis is not “cool.” He’s just a normal youth. He feels “I am strong,” but he’s not as strong as he thinks.
* Some segments of the trailer show natural landscapes. These are like the fields you encounter in other games. The game will have time progression: morning, afternoon, evening and night.
* Contrary to some theories, the dragon rider character who appears in the trailer is not heroine Stella. Nomura says he wouldn’t show Stella in such a state. The character you see in that sequence is an enemy.
* You can steal army vehicles for your use. You can ride air ships, cars and Chocobos.
* The blonde character shown in the trailer is Noctis’s friend. The other two characters are friends from Noctis’s childhood. The person with glasses is like Noctis’s tactician.
* You’ll recall that someone in the trailer says “You’re not fit to be king,” or something to that effect. This statement is not directed at Noctis. (I think everyone assumed it was!)
* Nomura says something along the lines of: This year, we have Type-0 and XIII-2, so please forget about Versus for a while. He asked that people be patient and understand that they’re trying to do something incredible.
* At the earliest, we could see more from Versus XIII at E3.
http://thesilentchief.com/2011/01/25/no-final-fantasy-versus-xiii-in-2011-says-nomura/

Wiadomość scalona: Stycznia 26, 2011, 08:01:30 am
Tetsuya Nomura Talks Final Fantasy Versus XIII With Famitsu:
http://www.andriasang.com/e/blog/2011/01/26/flying_get_f_style/

Following his interview in Dengeki, here's what Nomura had to say about Final Fantasy Versus XIII to Famitsu. It looks like a good amount of the info was replicated from Dengeki, so you may want to read our summary of that interview first. I've left out what was already known.

* Your characters in Versus will not have jobs. However, your enemies will include dragon knights (or dragoons if you prefer) and summoners.
    * There is a summoning element to the game.
    * Your weapon selection will include: swords, axes, spears/lances, hand guns, machine guns, rifles, bazookas, and shot guns. This is just a partial list, though.
    * The Ignis character (the guy with the glasses) is good with assist-style attacks. He can toss knives at enemies. (Note: I'm not sure if Nomura actually uses the Ignis name, or if it's just the person who wrote the summary.)
    * The character with the scar on his face uses a fighting style. He can make use of a pile bunker and broad sword.
    * The blonde character is a gunner
    * The game will have positional damage elements for attacking enemies.
    * Larger enemies will have weak points.
    * The game does not have team attacks for your party members. Repeat: does not.
    * You can combo your attacks across character changes -- that is, you can keep your combo going when you switch the character you're currently controlling. As an example, you can make the scarfaced character do positional damage with his hammer, then switch to Ignis, or you can make the enemy shrink away in fear from Ignis's magic then call in another character to attack.
    * You can bring party members back to life if they die. The exception is Noctis. If he dies, the game ends
    * The difficulty is being set towards the high end.

* You can bring party members back to life if they die. The exception is Noctis. If he dies, the game ends
Skubańce się nie nauczyli po FF13?
« Ostatnia zmiana: Stycznia 26, 2011, 08:01:30 am wysłana przez Snake_Plissken »

Juras

• Sonoklap
  • Major Hermaszewski
« Odpowiedź #291 dnia: Stycznia 26, 2011, 12:46:19 pm »
Skubańce się nie nauczyli po FF13?
Właśnie o tym przeczytałem, porażka.
Po drugie, czyżby z tego wynikało, że wzorem "starych finali" główny bohater będzie musiał być członkiem party?
Jeśli tak to podwójna  porażka...

el becetol

• Gość
« Odpowiedź #292 dnia: Stycznia 26, 2011, 12:58:03 pm »
Zapowiada się to samo co w FFXIII w kwestii systemu, czyli słabo. Tak z perspektywy czasu to był najgorszy system ze wszystkich Finali na konsolach Sony. Dawał mało wolności, rozwój postaci nie dawał satysfakcji, walki były za długie i żmudne. Pewnie z tą wolnością też trochę przesadzają. Ogólnie brak podjarki.

dante0

• Kapitan Żbik
« Odpowiedź #293 dnia: Stycznia 26, 2011, 13:56:22 pm »
Dla mnie plus.

Krzych Ayanami

• Kapitan Żbik
  • Reputacja: 2
« Odpowiedź #294 dnia: Stycznia 26, 2011, 16:42:21 pm »

W znaczeniu starych Finali czy XIII? W starych jak drużyna padła, to wgrywało się sejwa, a w XIII gra wyrzucała na chwilę przed pechową walką...
Ciekawe czy będzie można importować zapisy z pierwowzoru...

Ryo

• Global Moderator
  • PIERESTROJKA

Juras

• Sonoklap
  • Major Hermaszewski
« Odpowiedź #296 dnia: Stycznia 26, 2011, 22:58:46 pm »
Gdzie trailer HD...

Nycek

• Przodownik pracy
  • Reputacja: 1
« Odpowiedź #297 dnia: Stycznia 27, 2011, 12:00:27 pm »

KKRT

• Marynarz z Potiomkina
  • Reputacja: 18
« Odpowiedź #298 dnia: Stycznia 27, 2011, 12:04:22 pm »
Gdzie trailer HD...
Z gamersyde mozna sciagnac direct feed :)

Ryo

• Global Moderator
  • PIERESTROJKA
« Odpowiedź #299 dnia: Stycznia 27, 2011, 12:06:55 pm »
Gdzie trailer HD...

Wiadomość scalona: Stycznia 27, 2011, 12:07:58 pm
Ok, jest wyżej.

Ryo

• Global Moderator
  • PIERESTROJKA
« Odpowiedź #300 dnia: Lutego 01, 2011, 00:05:43 am »
Tetsuya Nomura Talks Up Final Fantasy Versus XIII
http://www.andriasang.com/e/blog/2011/02/01/nomura_ffxvxiii_famitsu/

Famitsu.com has posted a complete version of a Nomura interview that appeared in Weekly Famitsu last week.

Info z wywiadu pod linkiem.

Ryo

• Global Moderator
  • PIERESTROJKA
« Odpowiedź #301 dnia: Lipca 13, 2011, 09:34:32 am »
Famitsu chats up Nomura about Versus XIII
http://www.finalfantasy.net/versus/famitsu-chats-nomura-xiii/

This week’s issue of Famitsu will contain an interview with Final Fantasy Versus XIII director Tetsuya Nomura in what will appear to be our first substantive information since the Square-Enix 1st Production Department Premiere in January. Preliminary information about the game is making it’s way onto the web tonight. Here’s what we’ve been gathering (this post will be updated as information becomes available):

Cutscenes in Final Fantasy Versus XIII are said to be “manipulatable”, and this may imply that the camera may be movable during them. When approaching cutscene direction, Mr. Nomura seems to take a page from the FPS genre in which event scenes do not necessarily disturb the flow of gameplay.

In previous Final Fantasy games, different models are used for event and gameplay scenes in which higher-polygon characters are used for event scenes. Mr. Nomura says that for Final Fantasy Versus XIII they have “unified” the models for both events and gameplay, meaning that they may be the same or very similar models during each phase.

Combat in Versus XIII will be dynamic, and there will be changing situations that will keep the gameplay fresh.

Famitsu seemed to be impressed with the screenshots Mr. Nomura toted along with him, one person noting that they did not believe that it was a real-time screenshot because of the graphical quality. A lot of time and skill has gone into the graphics for the game, especially the lighting.

Oh, and we’re getting a Noctis phone (like that Cloud phone that was released all those years ago with Advent Children).

Voice recording for the game is actually in progress, and it seems that they are recording while the game is still in deep development, meaning that the actors may come in at different stages of the game’s progress to record their dialogue. The four male characters (Noctis, Ignis, Gladiolus, and Prompto) have all been recording dialogue and they have conversations where their voices overlap.

Tetsuya Nomura also explained to Famitsu that he does not know when he will be able to share more information about Final Fantasy Versus XIII, but he apologizes that he is making everyone wait so long for this game. It seems he wants to make his next info dump meaningful.

The screenshots shown to Famitsu show various areas of the city, one showing a rough-looking part of town and another screenshot displaying how the lightning in the game will reflect areas in the day or night. We’ve seen in the SE1PDP conference trailer how day and night cycles will be present in Versus XIII.

The first screenshot shows off an arcade and seems to be in a rough area of town the area we’ve seen in the trailers reminiscent of Vatican City and Italy. Noctis is present as well as a behemoth enemy. This is the screenshot that the Famitsu reporter was amazed at as far as graphical quality. The second screenshot is also in the city about about noon with the third showing off the same location at night. Noctis is seen as the playable character in these screenshots.

Takeshi Nozue who co-directed Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children with Tetsuya Nomura was brought onto the project for his expertise in lighting, and contributed to how impressive it makes the game look in it’s current build.

Production on Final Fantasy Versus XIII is currently being worked on by key members of the project’s staff, but the full-swing of the game’s production is currently being prepared in which more staff (most likely for making art assets) will be brought in to assist with the project.

Ryo

• Global Moderator
  • PIERESTROJKA
« Odpowiedź #302 dnia: Sierpnia 09, 2011, 09:45:45 am »
No Final Fantasy Versus XIII at TGS
http://gamingeverything.com/?p=7269

Here’s a bit of frustrating news for Final Fantasy fans: Versus XIII will not be making an appearance at this year’s Tokyo Game Show. That’s in spite of the fact that the game had a strong presence at the show in 2010 in the form of a brand new trailer.

Keep in mind though that Tetsuya Nomura has apparently decided on when the game will be its next big reveal. We may see an event similar to Square Enix 1st Production Department Premier, which took place earlier this year.

In other Final Fantasy news, Theatrythm Final Fantasy will be the first game for Final Fantasy’s 25th anniversary.

Zielarz

• Marynarz z Potiomkina
  • Reputacja: 75
  • KILLZOWN3D
« Odpowiedź #303 dnia: Sierpnia 09, 2011, 10:16:08 am »
Ta gra nie istnieje, a wszystko co z niej widzieliśmy to jedna wielka ściema!

Tak na serio, aż tak strasznie niewygodny jest ten projekt dla Square, że żal na to patrzeć. Gdyby Sony miało solidną umowę ze Square, gra pewnie byłaby już na pułkach. A tak jest stale spychana przez ważniejsze dla wydawcy produkcje. Jeśli Versus w ogóle się ukaże to będzie cud.

Snake_Plissken

• PIERESTROJKA
  • Who Dares Wins
« Odpowiedź #304 dnia: Września 10, 2011, 17:06:15 pm »
Square Enix Renews Final Fantasy Versus XIII Trademark
http://thesilentchief.com/2011/09/10/square-enix-renews-final-fantasy-versus-xiii-trademark/

After a long media blackout Square Enix shared a new trailer and information  for the mysterious Final Fantasy Versus XIII earlier this year. Since then the action rpg retreated back into the darkness leaving fans to wonder when the next bit of information regarding the game will be released.

While we wait for that inevitable moment Versus aficionados should be happy to hear that as recently as Aug 31st 2011 Square Enix has renewed the Final Fantasy Versus XIII trademark. Like the game’s unveiling,  the trademark application was first submitted by Square Enix back in 2006. Five years later, the company has submitted a new trademark application for Final Fantasy Versus XIII .

Not exactly a flashy new trailer, screenshots or a release date but any news regarding one of the longest games in development is worth noting.

Wojtq

• Marynarz z Potiomkina
  • Reputacja: 42
« Odpowiedź #305 dnia: Września 10, 2011, 17:19:31 pm »
Wiele lat developingu przyniosło wreszcie jakieś rezultaty. :lol:
PSN ID: WojtqGO

szmajdzik

• Marynarz z Potiomkina
« Odpowiedź #306 dnia: Września 10, 2011, 17:55:09 pm »
Wiele lat developingu przyniosło wreszcie jakieś rezultaty. :lol:
Haha dokładnie  :lol:

A już myślałem że info, że ruszyli ostro z produkcją...

Snake_Plissken

• PIERESTROJKA
  • Who Dares Wins
« Odpowiedź #307 dnia: Września 11, 2011, 08:08:47 am »
Mówisz, masz. ;)

http://www.novacrystallis.com/?p=1516

At yesterday’s Fan Meeting, staff members Motomu Toriyama and Yoshinori Kitase were quizzed on a number of things FINAL FANTASY.

Kitase briefly commented on FINAL FANTASY Versus XIII, the only member of the Fabula Nova Crystallis compilation still shrouded in mystery. He says that “Type-0 and Versus XIII have of course advanced to 100% development power.” It should be noted, however that the team has used their know-how from developing FINAL FANTASY XIII in order to create XIII-2 with a much shorter development period, and as such, the reason why it will release ahead of time.

Nycek

• Przodownik pracy
  • Reputacja: 1
« Odpowiedź #308 dnia: Września 11, 2011, 09:26:18 am »
2012 BELIEVE!  :lol:

szmajdzik

• Marynarz z Potiomkina
« Odpowiedź #309 dnia: Września 11, 2011, 22:15:30 pm »
Mówisz, masz. ;)

http://www.novacrystallis.com/?p=1516

At yesterday’s Fan Meeting, staff members Motomu Toriyama and Yoshinori Kitase were quizzed on a number of things FINAL FANTASY.

Kitase briefly commented on FINAL FANTASY Versus XIII, the only member of the Fabula Nova Crystallis compilation still shrouded in mystery. He says that “Type-0 and Versus XIII have of course advanced to 100% development power.” It should be noted, however that the team has used their know-how from developing FINAL FANTASY XIII in order to create XIII-2 with a much shorter development period, and as such, the reason why it will release ahead of time.

Odnoszę wrażenie że gdzieś rok temu to już słyszałem i wtedy wierzyłem :( tym razem uwierzę, kiedy zobaczę datę premiery.

Snake_Plissken

• PIERESTROJKA
  • Who Dares Wins
« Odpowiedź #310 dnia: Września 20, 2011, 09:43:39 am »
Będzie online?
http://www.ps3center.net//news/5226/online-gameplay-for-final-fantasy-versus-xiii-confirmed/

Square Enix refreshed their trademark for Final Fantasy Versus XIII, suggesting that for the first time in a long time, the game was in full development. With the new trademark though, there were also some new goods or services outlined implying that we may see some sort of online gameplay in the PlayStation 3-exclusive.

The new trademark states the following as an attached good or service:
"Providing on-line computer games; providing on-line video games; providing information on computer game strategies and video game strategies via computer networks and global communication networks; providing information on entertainment in the field of computer games, video games, card games, animated cartoons, comics, novels and magazines; providing on-line non-downloadable comics; providing on-line non-downloadable magazines, journals and newsletters in the field of computer games, video games, cartoons and general entertainment."

In addition, the new trademark also outlines the possibility of plush character toys and other merchandise we might see for Final Fantasy Versus XIII. For a comparison, here is a link to the old trademark.

Castor Krieg

• Marynarz z Potiomkina
« Odpowiedź #311 dnia: Września 20, 2011, 23:33:37 pm »
Trzeba nabijać sobie kliknięcia beznadziejnymi artykułami. To tak jak napisać "Gra X dostanie zabawki?" ponieważ teraz każdy trademark gry zawiera zabawki, figurki, bzdetki, bajery.

Snake_Plissken

• PIERESTROJKA
  • Who Dares Wins
« Odpowiedź #312 dnia: Września 21, 2011, 07:27:33 am »
This week’s Famitsu features an interview with FINAL FANTASY Versus XIII and Kingdom Hearts director, Tetsuya Nomura.

While the bulk of the article focuses on KH3D, Nomura did share a small bit of news on Versus XIII.

The other day, Nomura did a walkthrough on the entire world map. He also checked the game’s dungeons and side areas in the towns. He was amazed at how wide and impressive everything was. FINAL FANTASY Versus XIII uses parts of the Luminous Studio engine (Square-Enix’s next generation development engine), specifically the lighting technology. He notes that the game uses a game specific engine that’s utilized for action.

Nomura promises a FINAL FANTASY like you’ve never seen before.
http://www.novacrystallis.com/?p=1648

Ryo

• Global Moderator
  • PIERESTROJKA
« Odpowiedź #313 dnia: Września 21, 2011, 08:53:28 am »
Przydałby się jakiś nowy gameplay.

Ma_niek

• Kapitan Żbik
  • Reputacja: 14
« Odpowiedź #314 dnia: Września 22, 2011, 11:52:40 am »
Tylko obiecują a nic nie pokazują :mad: Jeśli gra bedzie tak dobra jak Crisis Core to im wybacze te opożnienia.

Ryo

• Global Moderator
  • PIERESTROJKA
« Odpowiedź #315 dnia: Stycznia 03, 2012, 18:03:24 pm »
Square Enix on Versus XIII: “People will be excited when they next see it”
http://gamingeverything.com/13467/square-enix-on-versus-xiii-people-will-be-excited-when-they-next-see-it/

Square Enix has been very hesitant to share a significant update for Final Fantasy Versus XIII. A trailer was shown almost a year ago, and we’ve only received a few, minor details about the game over the past twelve months.

Even with the lack of new information/footage, development appears to be progressing well. Yoshinori Kitase, in an interview with EDGE, informed the magazine that the Versus team is still hard at work on the game. Additionally, he believes that “people will be excited when they next see it.”

Kitase told EDGE its in January issue:

“… Then there’s Versus XIII, which is currently in development. We released a trailer in January and since then there has been nothing, but I can assure you the team is working extremely hard on it and I think people will be excited when they next see it.”

No czekam Panie Kitase, czekam.

dante0

• Kapitan Żbik
« Odpowiedź #316 dnia: Stycznia 03, 2012, 20:23:14 pm »
Może z Final Fantasy Versus XIII zrobi się FFXV? FF XIII-2 nie sprzedaje się jak na razie rewelacyjnie (w porównaniu do trzynastki) i kto wie, czy nie korzystniej dla SE byłoby zmienić szyld dla versusa.

Ryo

• Global Moderator
  • PIERESTROJKA
« Odpowiedź #317 dnia: Stycznia 18, 2012, 10:50:01 am »
http://gamingeverything.com/14044/tetsuya-nomura-talks-final-fantasy-versus-xiii/
Nomura shared the following details with Famitsu:

- Game has improved a great deal since it was shown in trailer form last January
- Graphics have been improved
- Real-time rendering improvement
- Ratio of in-game (real time) and pre-rendered cutscene events is 7:3
- Visual Works making pre-rendered cutscenes
- Cutscenes won’t interfere with gameplay
- Scene in which Noctis encounters Stella is now pre-rendered (this way it won’t interfere with gameplay)

Nomura wouldn’t reveal when we’ll next see Final Fantasy Versus XIII. He is hoping to show the game running on the PlayStation 3 when Square Enix is ready, though.

Ryo

• Global Moderator
  • PIERESTROJKA
« Odpowiedź #318 dnia: Stycznia 19, 2012, 15:04:08 pm »
Playable Demo Of Final Fantasy Versus XIII In The Works
http://thesilentchief.com/2012/01/18/playable-demo-of-final-fantasy-versus-xiii-in-the-works/

Square Enix is planning a playable demo for its highly anticipated action rpg. This is according to a recent statement made by the game’s director, Tetsuya Nomura, during an interview with the Japanese publication Famitsu.

Nomura stated that a playable demo is needed so that people will have faith in the project. While no further details about the demo were shared Nomura did mention that the day before the interview he checked on some press materials for Versus.

This could indicate that we can expect to see somthing Versus related in the not too distant future as one of the producers of the project mention a short while ago.

Snake_Plissken

• PIERESTROJKA
  • Who Dares Wins
« Odpowiedź #319 dnia: Stycznia 19, 2012, 15:20:27 pm »
Oj, są duże szanse, że do E3 poznamy datę premiery. :D