Past Gen > PlayStation 3

Kingdom Hearts 2.5 HD ReMIX

(1/8) > >>

Morfi:
http://khinsider.com/news/KINGDOM-HEARTS-2-5-Contains-KINGDOM-HEARTS-II-Birth-by-Sleep-and-coded-3246

--- Cytuj ---Yes, you read that correctly! During the credits for KINGDOM HEARTS -HD 1.5 ReMIX-, there are certain images shown from select titles, specifically KINGDOM HEARTS II, Birth by Sleep and coded. This seems to suggest that the next remaster, KINGDOM HEARTS -HD 2.5 ReMIX- will be comprised of these titles!
--- Koniec cytatu ---

Zaczynam od razu nowy wątek, bo coś jest na rzeczy, gdyż po obejrzeniu creditsów do 1.5 HD ReMIX (którego jeszcze nawet nie ma wypuszczonego) wychodzi, że robią już drugi zestaw, gdzie ma być KH 2, KH Birth By Sleep i Coded. Strzelam, że Coded będzie podobnie jak z pierwszym zestawem i 365/2 Days, czyli po prostu zestawem filmików do obejrzenia.

W sumie nie dziwi mnie BBS, bo port z PSP to chyba nie jest problem zrobić, skoro już nie raz wypuszczano gierki z PSP jako remaster na Ps3. Nawet spoko, bo będzie okazja dla mnie przejść ją całą i przy okazji nabić trofków  :angel:

A teraz serię postów "a nie mówiłem" czas zacząć :D

Juras:
Tak szczerze to by mogli się pofatygować z typ-0 i XII ZJS, bo kaczorów donaldów w hd to u nas dostanek w tv naziemnej. :

Morfi:
No i potwierdzone ;)

--- Cytuj ---Square Enix Announces Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX

Square Enix today announced at D23 Expo Japan that it has officially begun development for Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX. A follow up to the recently released Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 ReMIX, the title is slated for release next year in the Americas.

Adding further depth and detail to the Kingdom Hearts series, Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX is a fully remastered HD compilation of the PlayStation2 computer entertainment system title Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix and the PSP system title Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep Final Mix. Both, previously exclusive to the Japanese market, will be available for the first time in the Americas for the PlayStation 3 computer entertainment system. Theatrical cut-scenes from the Nintendo DS title Kingdom Hearts Re:coded will also be included in the compilation.

Picking up after Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 ReMIX, players will be able to continue on their adventures with Sora, Donald Duck and Goofy, and also explore the origins of the Kingdom Hearts series with characters Terra, Aqua and Ventus - all with gorgeous high-definition visuals and enhanced gameplay mechanics. Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX will provide fans with the chance to replay the games of the celebrated franchise, and also lead into the highly anticipated Kingdom Hearts III, which is set to be released on the PlayStation 4 computer entertainment system and Xbox One.
--- Koniec cytatu ---

Kert:
Niech ktoś zrobi jakąś info-grafikę lub drzewko o serii, bo można się pogubić. HD Mega Remix Final Mix 2.7543 Remastered Birth by Goofy.

Ryo:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kingdom_Hearts

--- Cytuj ---Kingdom Hearts series
chronology

Birth by Sleep
    Kingdom Hearts
    Chain of Memories
    358/2 Days
    Kingdom Hearts II
    coded
    Dream Drop Distance
    Kingdom Hearts III