Autor Wątek: Red Dead Redemption  (Przeczytany 175772 razy)

0 użytkowników i 1 Gość przegląda ten wątek.

blach0r

• Marynarz z Potiomkina
  • Reputacja: 26
  • PSN id: purePwnerer
Odp: Red Dead Redemption
« Odpowiedź #120 dnia: Marca 09, 2010, 15:27:27 pm »
Sterylnie? To czego oczekujesz po dzikim zachodzie oprócz skał, krzaczorów, kaktusów i urwanej ręki?

Solid Snake 1989

• MIR
  • Reputacja: 101
  • Who Dares. Wins
« Odpowiedź #121 dnia: Marca 09, 2010, 15:30:40 pm »
Sterylnie? To czego oczekujesz po dzikim zachodzie oprócz skał, krzaczorów, kaktusów i urwanej ręki?
kurzu i tego kłębka słomy czy czegoś, tego co chłopaki kiedyś szukali co by wkleić do wora.
Mi tam na tym screenie nie podoba się tekstura podłoża, reszta spoko.

Ohtar

• Gość
« Odpowiedź #122 dnia: Marca 09, 2010, 16:19:08 pm »
kurzu i tego kłębka słomy czy czegoś, tego co chłopaki kiedyś szukali co by wkleić do wora.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tumbleweed

piter86

• Marynarz z Potiomkina
  • Reputacja: 97
« Odpowiedź #123 dnia: Marca 17, 2010, 11:32:56 am »

Wojtq

• Marynarz z Potiomkina
  • Reputacja: 42
PSN ID: WojtqGO

lupinator

• Gość
« Odpowiedź #125 dnia: Marca 17, 2010, 23:29:59 pm »

Mikes

• Łajka
  • Reputacja: 0
  • Ej.
« Odpowiedź #126 dnia: Marca 21, 2010, 21:36:02 pm »
Ten nowy trailer miecie, gra wydaje sie niesamowicie rozbudowana

Iras

• PIERESTROJKA
  • Reputacja: 204
  • Mój awatar śmieje się z Ciebie.
« Odpowiedź #127 dnia: Marca 21, 2010, 21:49:17 pm »
Jak się naoglądałem trailerów przy okazji tego ostatniego, to teraz nie mam ochoty w nic innego grać i tylko skreślam dni do premiery  :-?

Ohtar

• Gość
« Odpowiedź #128 dnia: Marca 21, 2010, 22:16:09 pm »
Cudnie to wygląda. Podoba mi się patent z ogniskiem i słuchaniem plotek. Oglądanie TV i przeglądanie serwisów internetowych w GTA4 mi nie podeszło i nie robiłem tego. Myślę, że dużo czasu upłynie mi na podziwianiu widoków i obcowaniu z e-naturą.

Świetna scena w której kilku jeźdźców atakuje głównego bohatera, a ten po kolei ściąga ich z winchestera. Fajnie wypadają z siodła. :)

lupinator

• Gość
« Odpowiedź #129 dnia: Marca 22, 2010, 19:00:23 pm »
Okładka!

Solid Snake 1989

• MIR
  • Who Dares. Wins
« Odpowiedź #130 dnia: Marca 23, 2010, 15:03:23 pm »
Nie wiem dlaczego, ale dopiero wczoraj obejrzałem trailer z ogniskiem itp....matko ta gra mnie zadziwia! Polowanie, ogniska..jeszcze jak by była opcja nazwania konia i trzymania jedno przez całą grę (taki zziomkowanie się z koniem :P ). Aż mnie ochota na Call of Juarez przyszła....
ehhh byle do maja!

Iras

• PIERESTROJKA
« Odpowiedź #131 dnia: Marca 24, 2010, 09:11:09 am »
Jutro nowy trailer.

Coming tomorrow – the latest Red Dead Redemption video: “Gentlemen & Vagabonds”

:dance:

kun

• chujek
  • Marynarz z Potiomkina
  • Reputacja: 80
« Odpowiedź #132 dnia: Marca 24, 2010, 13:47:23 pm »
Ci ludzie wiedza jak sprzedac swoje produkty!

bebbop

• Sekretarz wojewódzki
  • Reputacja: 10
  • Memento Mori...
« Odpowiedź #133 dnia: Marca 24, 2010, 19:00:59 pm »

KKRT

• Marynarz z Potiomkina
  • Reputacja: 18
« Odpowiedź #134 dnia: Marca 24, 2010, 19:40:27 pm »

lupinator

• Gość
« Odpowiedź #135 dnia: Marca 26, 2010, 19:23:31 pm »
Szczegóły na temat multi już 5 kwietnia. Zapewne w serii Gameplay Introduction.

Solid Snake 1989

• MIR
  • Who Dares. Wins
« Odpowiedź #136 dnia: Marca 26, 2010, 20:00:42 pm »
łeeee multi..po GTA mam uraz do R* i multi.

adriano

• Marynarz z Potiomkina
  • Reputacja: 4
« Odpowiedź #137 dnia: Marca 27, 2010, 10:18:43 am »
Wreszcie obejrzałem wszystkie trailery i teraz czekam na grę z niecierpliwością.
Zapowiada się przecudownie.

lupinator

• Gość
« Odpowiedź #138 dnia: Marca 27, 2010, 17:21:49 pm »
Na PAXie goście mogą sobie pograć. Podobno wrażenia niesamowite. je**ni szczęściarze...

Wiadomość scalona: Marca 27, 2010, 19:59:40 pm
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=20474329&postcount=1614

Just got back from PAX East, had a good 10 minutes with Red Dead Redemption on Xbox 360. They had it set up on a few PS3s as well, but I am more comfortable with the 360 controller so I played it on that.

The build I played was definitely not a final version, as it allowed for location warping and the rep had some troubles with the character loading knee deep in the road a few times.

From what I could tell the framerate was very smooth, but of course this may be no indication of the final game if this was just a demo with a few locations and not a whole world to calculate.

While smoking outside I found myself talking to one of the Rockstar reps and she mentioned that they had been given all kinds of info about the game to remember for the show. So when I got in there and started playing I asked A LOT of questions.

- Controls exactly like GTA 4 (Tap A to run faster, Y mounts horse, etc.)

- Horse has a meter next to the minimap that goes down if you push it too hard riding, you'll have to let up slightly to let it regen or get bucked off. It doesn't slow you down too much but it seemed extraneous to me. Maybe it makes things more tense in a chase, who knows.

- Interesting bit of information, but I don't know how reliable the rep was. When asked he said the day and night cycles reflect the system clock, so real time. Dark outside in real life, dark outside in the game, and so on.

- Shooting handled better than GTA, it seems like they polished this up a bit. Cover system seemed more useful. Also they took the "snap to target" idea from Modern Warfare. You can also do "close kills" which are fairly gory, just by pushing the fire button on your gun while in close proximity to the enemy. Shove the shotgun under their chin and fire. Stick the revolver in there gut was nasty looking.

-Rep said you can ride anywhere if you choose, even all the way down to Mexico. You don't HAVE to take the trains or wagon coaches.

That's about all I can remember for now, feel free to ask any questions about specific things.

Cykl dla i nocy to duża zmiana względem GTA. Ja jestem zachwycony.
« Ostatnia zmiana: Marca 27, 2010, 19:59:40 pm wysłana przez Lupi »

KKRT

• Marynarz z Potiomkina
  • Reputacja: 18
« Odpowiedź #139 dnia: Marca 27, 2010, 19:59:44 pm »
Just got back from PAX East, had a good 10 minutes with Red Dead Redemption on Xbox 360. They had it set up on a few PS3s as well, but I am more comfortable with the 360 controller so I played it on that.

The build I played was definitely not a final version, as it allowed for location warping and the rep had some troubles with the character loading knee deep in the road a few times.

From what I could tell the framerate was very smooth, but of course this may be no indication of the final game if this was just a demo with a few locations and not a whole world to calculate.

While smoking outside I found myself talking to one of the Rockstar reps and she mentioned that they had been given all kinds of info about the game to remember for the show. So when I got in there and started playing I asked A LOT of questions.

- Controls exactly like GTA 4 (Tap A to run faster, Y mounts horse, etc.)

- Horse has a meter next to the minimap that goes down if you push it too hard riding, you'll have to let up slightly to let it regen or get bucked off. It doesn't slow you down too much but it seemed extraneous to me. Maybe it makes things more tense in a chase, who knows.

- Interesting bit of information, but I don't know how reliable the rep was. When asked he said the day and night cycles reflect the system clock, so real time. Dark outside in real life, dark outside in the game, and so on.

- Shooting handled better than GTA, it seems like they polished this up a bit. Cover system seemed more useful. Also they took the "snap to target" idea from Modern Warfare. You can also do "close kills" which are fairly gory, just by pushing the fire button on your gun while in close proximity to the enemy. Shove the shotgun under their chin and fire. Stick the revolver in there gut was nasty looking.

-Rep said you can ride anywhere if you choose, even all the way down to Mexico. You don't HAVE to take the trains or wagon coaches.

That's about all I can remember for now, feel free to ask any questions about specific things.
Z neogaf.

Mikes

• Łajka
  • Ej.
« Odpowiedź #140 dnia: Marca 27, 2010, 20:23:03 pm »

Głupota

lupinator

• Gość
« Odpowiedź #141 dnia: Marca 27, 2010, 20:53:57 pm »
Świetna sprawa - zupełnie jak w pokemonach. A jak się komuś nie podoba to zawsze może zmienić godzinę w konsoli na taką, o jakiej chce grać.

Iras

• PIERESTROJKA
« Odpowiedź #142 dnia: Marca 27, 2010, 21:10:09 pm »
Również uważam, że to głupota. Do konsoli siadam przeważnie na kilka godzin i nie mam ochoty przez kilka godzin grać tylko w dzień lub tylko w nocy. Nie mam również ochoty wychodzić z gry, żeby ręcznie przestawić zegar.

Zmiana pory dnia co godzinę i możliwość przekimania jakiegoś czasu byłyby idealne.

blach0r

• Marynarz z Potiomkina
« Odpowiedź #143 dnia: Marca 27, 2010, 21:12:29 pm »
Najprawdopodobniej będzie wybór: grasz w real-time cyklu pogodowym, albo w 'growym'. Innego rozwiązania nie zaakceptuję.

lupinator

• Gość
« Odpowiedź #144 dnia: Marca 27, 2010, 21:40:49 pm »
Innego rozwiązania nie zaakceptuję.
I co, gry nie kupisz?

blach0r

• Marynarz z Potiomkina
« Odpowiedź #145 dnia: Marca 27, 2010, 21:41:15 pm »
Mhm.

lupinator

• Gość
« Odpowiedź #146 dnia: Marca 27, 2010, 22:09:54 pm »
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=20482499&postcount=1707

Cytat: Playstation The Official Magazine
"Seriously, who'd have thought that something as dry as a game lobby could be exciting? Leave it to Rockstar to prove us all wrong. The Grand Theft Auto developer recently unveiled the oft rumoured but never confirmed, multiplayer portion of its next open-world saga, Red Dead Redemption -- and the lobby might be the game's most exciting element. Why? Because it's practically a Wild West MMORPG.

The lobby is a fully playable version of the entire game world that's populated with both random CPU characters and live gamers -- though the numbers will never approach World of Warcraft levels. In our visit, we created a "posse" with friends and roamed freely about the map, engaging in activities from hunting wild animals to hunting other gamers. There are even ad hoc missions (like besieging a desert ranch filled with bandits) that feel a lot like raids. Whether running from the sheriff or shooting wildlife in the desert, everything we do can net us experience points which are used to customize our appearance and upgrade our horse, weapons, and "title". There are also new multiplayer modes to unlock like the standard 16-player deathmatch and a team-based "capture the bag" (both of which start with a spectacular face-to-face quick-draw duel). But. to be honest, we didn't spend a lot of time with those other modes, because we couldn't pry ourselves away from the lobby!"

Picture 1: Two players on a horse-drawn carriage. "The lobby is like a limit-free version of GTA IV's free roam mode set against a brilliantly atmospheric Wild West backdrop."

Picture 2: Player as Sheriff, points gun at camera; another player waits to shot him in the back. "Once we joined a party-- er, "posse" -- we were in constant communication with teammates."

Picture 3: 3 on 5 Gunfight near the wreckage of an abandoned church in the desert. "Anyone can travel to any point on the map (including building interiors), regardless of the location of lobby visitors.

Solid Snake 1989

• MIR
  • Who Dares. Wins
« Odpowiedź #147 dnia: Marca 27, 2010, 22:22:35 pm »
Jak będą problemy z dołączeniem do ziomków jak w GTA to niech takie coś sobie wsadzą...
no ale zostanie single  :D

Mikes

• Łajka
  • Ej.
« Odpowiedź #148 dnia: Marca 27, 2010, 22:38:51 pm »
Świetna sprawa - zupełnie jak w pokemonach. A jak się komuś nie podoba to zawsze może zmienić godzinę w konsoli na taką, o jakiej chce grać.
No jasne, bo ja się bede pierdolil z zegarem systemowym tylko dlatego zeby zobaczyc wschód słońca

lupinator

• Gość
« Odpowiedź #149 dnia: Marca 27, 2010, 22:49:04 pm »
Zapowiedź kotaku: http://ca.kotaku.com/5503477/red-dead-redemption-preview-im-a-no-good-dirty-horse-murderer

Wiadomość scalona: [time]Marzec 27, 2010, 23:06:22 pm[/time]
I potwierdzenie o multi: http://www.vg247.com/2010/03/27/red-dead-redemption-multiplayer-detailed-in-dutch-gaming-mag/

(...)    Read Dead Redemption has an extensive multiplayer mode. Instead of a lobby, it begins with a free-roaming multiplayer mode where players can run freely through the game world. They can form gangs with other players they meet there, and this transition can be computer controlled bandits. (...)

Wiadomość scalona: [time]Marzec 28, 2010, 01:21:28 am[/time]
Kolejka do standu z RDR na PAXie:

Wiadomość scalona: Marca 28, 2010, 20:00:22 pm
Kolejny hands-on na podstawie PAXowego dema:
http://www.joystiq.com/2010/03/28/hands-on-red-dead-redemption/
« Ostatnia zmiana: Marca 28, 2010, 20:00:22 pm wysłana przez Lupi »

lupinator

• Gość
« Odpowiedź #150 dnia: Marca 29, 2010, 23:14:57 pm »
Nowe screeny

http://www.rockstargames.com/reddeadredemption/news/article/4211/exclusive_new_red_dead_redemption_screens_achievements_&_trophies

Wiadomość scalona: [time]Marzec 30, 2010, 00:16:13 am[/time]
+ później beda achievementy/trofea

Wiadomość scalona: [time]Marzec 30, 2010, 00:16:54 am[/time]

Wiadomość scalona: Marca 29, 2010, 23:20:19 pm
i recap z paxa

We'd like to extend our thanks to each and every person who waited on line this past weekend at PAX East in Boston for a rare chance to get some hands-on time with Red Dead Redemption in advance of its release date this May 18th.  Special shout especially to the dude who knitted a mini-sweater in the time it took to wait, to Andrew (aka "The Painted Cow" on XBL) who marched in proudly with a custom-made Rockstar airbrushed hoody, and to the dance crew that entertained the rest of the line with their impromptu performance.

Thanks to all members of the press that came through the booth as well - here's a quick snapshot of impressions from some of those that came by:

Wired's Game/Life blog stopped by and immediately picked up on the significance of Red Dead Redemption's setting in the final years of the American fontier:

"In less than 10 minutes, I felt drawn in to this rich slice of history that Rockstar has replicated — a place where the harshness of nature and the cruelty of man are at odds with the urge to tame and the desire for progress and for peace. I’m thrilled by the romantic notion of living on the cusp of those two worlds and spilling blood as part of the final death throes of the Wild West."

IGN's Greg Miller may have already been a fan, but his first hands-on time confirmed what he suspected:

"It was glorious," he writes.
It was the amount of teeming life packed into the world that is the focus of his write-up:

"I started back toward the mission, but stopped to shoot and then skin a rattlesnake (you can sell your skins and pelts so that you can afford upgrades), save a woman being dragged through the dirt by some evil cowboys, and tame a horse (after lassoing the animal, you have to walk up to it and stay on its bucking back by balancing Marston on top of it with the left stick). Just when I thought I had sowed my wild oats and was ready to settle down on the task at hand, a man came tearing over a cactus-covered hill hollering that I needed to help him – two mountain lions were chasing and attacking him. I Dead Eyed both of the beasts and got an Honor boost as well as a shot to my Fame Level. The Fame Level tacks how well known you are in the area; as it gets higher, more people start showing up to challenge you to duels and such."

Kotaku took a similar approach, forgoing Honor for ruthlessness as way to explore the opportunities the world provides:

“What can I say?  I am one cold-hearted bastard. I turned to the horses. Two shots to the neck, and the first one falls down dead. I methodically, slowly took out the four horses pulling the coach, rendering it useless; a stationary monument to my cruelty... I was thinking of the sheer potential this game possesses. You've got some damn entertaining gunplay, countless miles of scenery riddled with wild animals and even wilder humans, and some of the best video game horse riding I've experienced since The Ocarina of Time. Red Dead Redemption is the sort of game I will get completely lost in. I'm sure the story is compelling, but I've a feeling that once I get my hands on the game when it hits stores on May 18th, John Marston's family will be the least of my concerns.”
« Ostatnia zmiana: Marca 29, 2010, 23:20:19 pm wysłana przez Lupi »

Solid Snake 1989

• MIR
  • Who Dares. Wins
« Odpowiedź #151 dnia: Marca 29, 2010, 23:23:06 pm »
Mnie bardziej jara ten screen pokazujący minigierkę z zrzucaniem podkowy  :grin:
To naprawdę GTA (i to San Andreas jeśli chodzi o rozmach) na dzikim zachodzie!

lupinator

• Gość
« Odpowiedź #152 dnia: Marca 30, 2010, 21:02:39 pm »
Achievementy/Trofea (bez 16 ukrytych)

http://www.rockstargames.com/newswire/article/4221/red_dead_redemption_list_of_achievements_&_trophies.article

Spoiler (kliknij, by wyświetlić/ukryć)

Solid Snake 1989

• MIR
  • Who Dares. Wins
« Odpowiedź #153 dnia: Marca 30, 2010, 21:22:22 pm »
Za dużo z multi...szczerze..to w ogóle bym nie chciał aby było multi. Pchanie tego wszędzie nie zawsze wychodzi na dobre. A jak już to trofea powinny być ograniczone do singla.

lupinator

• Gość
« Odpowiedź #154 dnia: Marca 30, 2010, 21:24:59 pm »
Poczytaj trochę o rozwiązaniach w mutli z RDR - sam miód. Ba - marudzisz strasznie na GTA, a jakiekolwiek by one nie było, to po takim czasie serwery są pełne ludzi, Rockstar organizuje eventy i nie ma problemu z grą z 16 osobami.

Solid Snake 1989

• MIR
  • Who Dares. Wins
« Odpowiedź #155 dnia: Marca 30, 2010, 22:14:46 pm »
to po takim czasie serwery są pełne ludzi
ok, ludzie są..ale zaplecze techniczne imo kuleje. Ile to ja się męczyłem aby zagrać razem z Elforem, wysyłał mi invite'y które dochodziły po...5 minutach, wywalało z serwera, zawieszało konsole. Jeśli w RDR nie będzie  takich rzeczy--ok, cofnę słowa, jak na razie jestem na "nie".

Iras

• PIERESTROJKA
« Odpowiedź #156 dnia: Kwietnia 01, 2010, 18:07:16 pm »
New Red Dead Redemption Gameplay Series Video: “Life in the West Part II” – coming tomorrow to @GameTrailers #reddeadredemption

http://twitter.com/RockstarGames/status/11395096700

Mam nadzieję, że to nie żarcik.

Mejs

• Marynarz z Potiomkina
  • Reputacja: 49
« Odpowiedź #157 dnia: Kwietnia 01, 2010, 18:25:05 pm »
to po takim czasie serwery są pełne ludzi
ok, ludzie są..ale zaplecze techniczne imo kuleje. Ile to ja się męczyłem aby zagrać razem z Elforem, wysyłał mi invite'y które dochodziły po...5 minutach, wywalało z serwera, zawieszało konsole. Jeśli w RDR nie będzie  takich rzeczy--ok, cofnę słowa, jak na razie jestem na "nie".

No ale przecież Lupi cytował informacje z których można jednoznacznie wywnioskować że multiplayer jest zupełnie inny i chyba z pięć razy lepszy. Na grę jestem bardzo napalony, biorę na premierze  :grin:

lupinator

• Gość
« Odpowiedź #158 dnia: Kwietnia 01, 2010, 20:21:36 pm »
Nowy life in the west

Wiadomość scalona: Kwietnia 01, 2010, 20:23:32 pm
1:38  <3
« Ostatnia zmiana: Kwietnia 01, 2010, 20:23:32 pm wysłana przez Lupi »

Ohtar

• Gość
« Odpowiedź #159 dnia: Kwietnia 01, 2010, 20:30:19 pm »