Autor Wątek: SHIN MEGAMI TENSEI: DEVIL SUMMONER 2: RAIDOU KUZUNOHA vs. KING ABADDON  (Przeczytany 12046 razy)

0 użytkowników i 1 Gość przegląda ten wątek.

_Music

• Łajka
  • Reputacja: 0
Nowa częśc spin off'u w postaci Devil Summoner. Ponownie wcielimy się w Raidou.

"A new threat to Japan's Capital calls for the return of its case-solving, tube-slinging Devil Summoner: Raidou Kuzunoha the 14th. When a woman walks into the Narumi Detective Agency and asks to find a man, Raidou's boss is reluctant to accept, but soon it's clear there's more to the case than it seems on the surface. It isn't long before Raidou is on the trail of crooked gamblers, masked ninja, and strange insects... a trail leading him inexorably to the mysterious King Abaddon.

Key Features
? Massively upgraded battle system? Advancements to the battle mechanics include a MAG balancing system, dodge and hide abilities, and the ability to command two demons in combat. Use the retooled Weapon Alchemy system to create new swords with unique special attacks.
? Deeper demon integration? Demon negotiation returns with more than twice the number of demons to attempt to recruit to your side. Create more powerful demons through fusion and skill transfer. Control two demons in battle and choose from more tactical options.
? Phenomenal creative team? The rich environment of this Taisho-era Japan comes to life with the character designs of Kazuma Kaneko and the musical score of Shoji Meguro."

http://www.atlus.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2829

Do tego maskotka jest przesłodka- chcę taką :*

Mikes

• Łajka
  • Reputacja: 0
  • Ej.
Odp: SHIN MEGAMI TENSEI: DEVIL SUMMONER 2: RAIDOU KUZUNOHA vs. KING ABADDON
« Odpowiedź #1 dnia: Lutego 01, 2009, 22:28:56 pm »
Ja bym wolał Pyro Jacka :eek:

Atlus > all

_Music

• Łajka