Autor Wątek: Colin McRae: DIRT 2  (Przeczytany 4023 razy)

0 użytkowników i 1 Gość przegląda ten wątek.

Malutki

• J-23
  • Reputacja: 18
Colin McRae: DIRT 2
« dnia: Czerwca 16, 2009, 15:26:28 pm »
    Thursday 20th November/? Codemasters? today announced that Colin McRae: DiRT?2, the sequel to the acclaimed best-selling off-road racer of 2007, is now in development at Codemasters Studios for the PLAYSTATION?3 computer entertainment system, Xbox 360? video game and entertainment system from Microsoft? and Games For Windows? LIVE with further editions for Wii?, Nintendo DS? and PSP? (PlayStation?Portable) system due for simultaneous release in 2009.

The announcement marks confirmation that the game will be headlined by Colin McRae, honouring the life of the rally legend. Colin McRae, who consulted on the series for over ten years, tragically died in a helicopter accident in September 2007. The decision to continue the famous series bearing his name was made jointly between the McRae family and Codemasters.

?Colin McRae was all about the speed, the excitement and the entertainment of rally driving. Even when we first worked with him over ten years ago, he captured a freedom and a spirit that enthralled rally fans.? said Gavin Raeburn, senior executive producer at Codemasters Studios. ?Later his showmanship shone through in events such as the X-games, the Dakar Rally and the Race of Champions. He could do things with a car that no one else would and that?s where we?re taking the series with new events at the extreme edge of rally and autosport. It will be a great tribute to an incredible champion.?

Colin McRae: DiRT 2 will feature a roster of contemporary off-road events, taking players to the most diverse and challenging real-world environments. This World Tour will have players competing in aggressive multi-car and intense solo races at extraordinary new locations, from canyon racing and jungle trails to city stadium-based events.

?Rally has attracted new stars and a new style that makes it more vibrant and exciting than ever before; it?s right up there as a premium extreme sport, attracting fresh crowds and a new confident attitude,? said Raeburn.

?Colin McRae: DiRT 2 mirrors this new, exciting direction and, in a way, we?ll be throwing off some of the shackles and constraints that real-world rallying has to abide by. We?re pitching players against the most spectacular and dangerous environments in the real world.?

To be powered by the third generation of the EGO? Engine?s award-winning racing game technology, Colin McRae: DiRT 2 will benefit from tuned-up car-handling physics system and new damage engine effects. It will also showcase a spectacular new level of visual fidelity, with cars and tracks twice as detailed as those seen in Race Driver: GRID.

Colin McRae: DiRT 2?s garage will house a best-in-class collection of officially licensed rally cars and off-road vehicles, specifically selected to deliver aggressive and fast paced racing. Covering seven vehicle classes, players will be given the keys to powerful vehicles right from the off. In Colin McRae: DiRT 2 the opening drive is the Group N Subaru; essentially making the ultimate car from the original game the starting point in the sequel and the rides just get even more impressive.

In addition to the World Tour, Colin McRae: DiRT 2 will come complete with full online functionality that will be core to the overall experience, with head-to-head competitive online play and new social features to engage the racing community. Prepare for mud, gravel, dust and dirt too in Colin McRae: DiRT 2, coming 2009. Sign up for the drive of your life at www.codemasters.com/dirt2.

GamesPress
http://gonintendo.com/?p=63695

Codemasters pledges to not make cheap, crappy ports?talks up DIRT on Wii
?You can?t ignore Wii, but it?s bewildering watching what other publishers are doing. Codemasters has taken a more cautious strategy on Wii which has been the right thing to do. We are not going to make cheap, crappy ports. DIRT on Wii, for instance, is not Mario Kart. Overlord 2 is a gamer?s game. We?re not planning to compete in this ?big head sports arena? that everyone is obsessed with ? the shelves are cluttered with those games. What you?ll see from us is quality games for gamers built for the Wii.? - Codemasters? Marketing VP Alex Bertie
http://gonintendo.com/?p=74485
: Kwiecień 03, 2009, 09:39:29 am
DiRT 2 - boxart

: Maj 22, 2009, 08:29:13 am
Colin McRae: Dirt 2
Preview: Hands-on with Wii's first 'proper' racer
http://computerandvideogames.com/article.php?id=217475
http://www.officialnintendomagazine.co.uk/article.php?id=9480
Screeny :

Devilek

• Łajka
  • Reputacja: 73
Odp: Colin McRae: DIRT 2
« Odpowiedź #1 dnia: Czerwca 16, 2009, 16:30:35 pm »
Wszystko fajnie tylko po co osobny temat? I tak nikt nie gra na Wii :???:, ja bym skasował dział o Wii i o wszystkich konsolach nintendo!
Yeahh, me and hate that's an odd couple

deek

• Towarzysz
  • Reputacja: 0
« Odpowiedź #2 dnia: Czerwca 16, 2009, 16:49:16 pm »
łał fotorealistyczna grafika.... naprawde piękne screeny.

heh już by sie wstydzili taką kaszne robić ,no ale tak sie utarło że na wii liczy sie gameplay nie wizualia :lol:
« Ostatnia zmiana: Czerwca 16, 2009, 16:54:30 pm wysłana przez deek »

narkoman

• Człowiek dobrej roboty
  • Reputacja: 0
  • palenie zabija
« Odpowiedź #3 dnia: Czerwca 16, 2009, 19:09:10 pm »
ja gram. wizualia się liczą na zasadzie "jak na ten sprzęt"
dziewczyny, nie palcie marihuany ...

mic

• Budowniczy socjalizmu
  • Reputacja: 1
« Odpowiedź #4 dnia: Czerwca 16, 2009, 19:24:08 pm »
Wszystko fajnie tylko po co osobny temat? I tak nikt nie gra na Wii :???:, ja bym skasował dział o Wii i o wszystkich konsolach nintendo!

Po co takie glupoty piszesz ? Jak Ci nie pasuja te dzialy to tu nie zagladaj i tyle.

Devilek

• Łajka
« Odpowiedź #5 dnia: Czerwca 16, 2009, 20:15:08 pm »

Po co takie glupoty piszesz ? Jak Ci nie pasuja te dzialy to tu nie zagladaj i tyle.
Po to aby fanboye nintendo nie czuli się lepiej i nie robiły nowe działy "starych" gier.

mic

• Budowniczy socjalizmu
  • Reputacja: 1
« Odpowiedź #6 dnia: Czerwca 16, 2009, 20:27:06 pm »
Masz chyba jakies fobie o fanboyach Nintendo  :lol: Spokojnie  - my naprawde nie robimy tu nic zlego :)

Malutki

• J-23
« Odpowiedź #7 dnia: Czerwca 16, 2009, 21:30:32 pm »
Cytat: DEVIL
Po to aby fanboye nintendo nie czuli się lepiej i nie robiły nowe działy "starych" gier.
Raptem jest z pięć gier multiplatformowych w dziale Wii , a Ty robisz problem .Każda z nich różni się grafiką , sterowaniem , i innym content'em  względem dużych konsol .
Co do grafiki w Dircie ,  wstrzymam się z oceną .Posiadacze Mario Karta pamiętają "biedne screeny" , które były opublikowane w sieci     , w rzeczywistości gierka była ładna  ;)

Devilek

• Łajka
« Odpowiedź #8 dnia: Czerwca 18, 2009, 20:43:01 pm »
Cytat: DEVIL
Raptem jest z pięć gier multiplatformowych w dziale Wii , a Ty robisz problem .Każda z nich różni się grafiką , sterowaniem , i innym content'em  względem dużych konsol .
Tylko, że gry na X'a i PS3 się różnią (spróbuj zaprzeczyć to zaraz tu Anonimowy wpadnie :cool:) i mają 1 temat czemu gry na Wii muszą być inne... co dla emo są?!

mateo

• Gość
« Odpowiedź #9 dnia: Czerwca 18, 2009, 20:45:16 pm »
Wygląda to wręcz tragicznie.

gidek

• Towarzysz
  • Reputacja: 7
  • Zielony gracz z niebieskim sercem :D
« Odpowiedź #10 dnia: Czerwca 18, 2009, 20:46:14 pm »
A co chciałbyś żeby ktoś pierwszy założył temat np. o Call of Duty: WaW w dziale o Wii i wielcy to przeciwnicy Wii, by musieli wchodzić do tego działu i patrzeć na screeny i trailery z tej "biednej" konsolki ? ; /

mateo

• Gość
« Odpowiedź #11 dnia: Czerwca 18, 2009, 21:24:30 pm »
gidek.. nie przejmuj się fanboyami. ;)

Devilek

• Łajka
« Odpowiedź #12 dnia: Czerwca 18, 2009, 22:29:23 pm »
A co chciałbyś żeby ktoś pierwszy założył temat np. o Call of Duty: WaW w dziale o Wii i wielcy to przeciwnicy Wii, by musieli wchodzić do tego działu i patrzeć na screeny i trailery z tej "biednej" konsolki ? ; /
Zawsze można przenieść temat jakby to przeszkadzało.

Malutki

• J-23
« Odpowiedź #13 dnia: Sierpnia 15, 2009, 09:41:43 am »
Dirt 2 Nintendo Wii Trailer - Launch Trailer
http://wii.ign.com/dor/objects/14300761/dirt-2/videos/dirt2wii_trailer_62209.html
DiRT 2 Hands-on
Getting grubby with the Wii version of Codemasters' off-road racer.
Sumo Digital is the team behind both games, and we've already expressed how impressed we've been with its take on the F1 licence. A recent hands-on with DiRT 2 proved that the same level of care is being taken in introducing an off-road formula to the Wii, and it's looking good to join its high definition relatives in being one of the racing highlights of the autumn.

Naturally, the framework for DiRT 2 on the Wii apes that of the Xbox 360, PC and PlayStation 3 versions; it's the same blend of off-road disciplines injected with a strong dose of extreme sports attitude. Hosting the game's World Tour is the same RV that impressed us so much last time we spent time with the 360 code, and while the single player game is truncated in some respects it still offers more breadth than most rival racers, regardless of the system.

This being the Wii there's also a selection of mini-game style challenges ? but rather than being half-hearted appendages, they're smart distillations of the core racing. Alongside standard fare such as time attacks there are some interesting entries; a powerslide challenge tasks the player with placing the car sideways for as long as possible, while a personal favourite demands the player achieve a certain amount of air-time. 10 seconds in the sky earns a bronze award, 12 nets silver while 15 seconds gets the top prize. It's addictive stuff, well-suited to score attack and an indicator of the arcade heritage of Sumo Digital, who have impressed so much with their takes on OutRun 2 and New International Track & Field.

The arcade heritage shines through in the handling as well. Understandably, the nuances of the HD iteration's physics engine haven't made the jump, but they've been replaced by a handling model that's just as rewarding as its elder cousin. Steering is responsive, and a sense of weight is conveyed throughout the game's diverse selection of vehicles, with which it's easy to whip out the back end and indulge in one of DiRT 2's trademark powerslides.

Screenshots don't do DiRT 2 justice - in motion it's a fluid and handsome game.

Nearly every control configuration for the Wii is supported, from a Logitech steering wheel all the way to the Classic Controller. Like F1 2009, it's the Classic Controller that comes with the highest recommendation, with the analogue shoulder buttons providing complete control over throttle and brake.

There's no online ? which, in light of how Sumo Digital masterfully circumvented the limitations of the DS by providing such a generous suite of online options in New International Track & Field, is a shame ? but it's hard to complain when the game offers four player splitscreen, which works well and marks a return of the boisterous multiplayer fun that used to define the racing genre.

It's refreshing that Codemasters haven't gone down the rainbow road of Mario Kart with its racing efforts, and its an approach that looks like it will pay off. Wii fans have reason to rejoice, with not one but two full-blooded racing games headed to their console later this year.
http://wii.ign.com/articles/996/996682p1.html
: Czerwiec 22, 2009, 20:40:03 pm
Wii Preview 

Gerro31

• Marynarz z Potiomkina
  • Reputacja: 35
« Odpowiedź #14 dnia: Sierpnia 15, 2009, 17:39:27 pm »
To nie może być aż tak brzydkie.  :lol: