Autor Wątek: Lunar: Silver Star Harmony  (Przeczytany 9562 razy)

0 użytkowników i 1 Gość przegląda ten wątek.

adriano

• Marynarz z Potiomkina
  • Reputacja: 4
Lunar: Silver Star Harmony
« dnia: Stycznia 14, 2010, 11:15:15 am »
A port of the Playstation version this aint--Lunar: Harmony of Silver Star is a full remake of the original Sega CD Lunar.

In 2000, fans of the original Lunar: The Silver Star were treated to a nice remake for the PS1 entitled Lunar: Silver Star Story Complete which had updated graphics, CG sequences and music. Game Arts is looking to revitalize the original game with a full remake of the Sega CD version, which is currently set for release in Japan. Lunar: Harmony of Silver Star is featured in the latest issue of Japanese game mag Famitsu, with a two-page spread highlighting some of the upgrades the game will feature. Along with a new isometric view, the game will also feature a hand-drawn style for the characters and backgrounds, as well as new music and an expanded story.

Premiera w USA: 12.02.2010

Lunar: Silver Star Harmony Hands-on
http://uk.psp.ign.com/articles/106/1060935p1.html

Wooyek

• Łajka
  • Reputacja: 67
Odp: Lunar: Silver Star Harmony
« Odpowiedź #1 dnia: Marca 06, 2010, 19:25:18 pm »
Grał ktoś może już? Jest na US PSS do ściągnięcia, jakieś wrażenia, ja pograłem trochę w demko i podobuje się mnie, ale jakby ktoś coś skrobnął więcej z pełnej wersji było by miło :) W ogóle to jeśli bym to ściągnął z PSS to można to później zasysać do woli i zgrywać na różne PSP-ki?