Prehistoria gen > Wii

What if I were to tell you there was more!

(1/1)

Serious:
What if I were to tell you there was more!
What if what I have told you was only the beginning of this Revolution.

What if everything I say is true and there is more.

What if for once you stop questioning and believe.

Many of you believe in me. Some of you do not.

Some say that I am a fake.

They say I dont want to believe I want to accept where Nintendo is at. That they are going to release an inferior system that cost almost nothing. That is what they want to believe because they are worried that if they begin to eMAGIN the possibilities that they will ultimately get let down.

I have news for you. You wont get let down. Believe

Believe that for once Nintendo is going to deliver. Dont believe Perri Kaplan when she said that the Revolution was only 2-3 times more powerful than the Gamecube.

Dont believe that Nintendo is done for and is out of connection with the everyday gamer.

Dont believe that the show is over.

You have a choice you can make.

You can either believe that I am right. Or you dont have to.

Lets look at this.

If the Revolution is released and is under powered has a gimmicky controller and no Visor what do you get?

The Gamecube.

Nintendo is not going to make that mistake again. Listen the Revolution is here to fix the mistakes that were made on the Gamecube.

Dont get me wrong the Gamecube was fun however playing Metroid Prime could of been much more user friendly had a second analog stick been implemented in place of the C-Stick.

I am being real with you.

You have a choice to make. You can give into Nintendo's plight and think that it is all over and the last 20 years have been for nothing and the Game is Over.

That is what many of you seem to want.

An apocalyptic ending.

Or you can believe SeriousGamer007's Revolution.

That damn it Nintendo is going to dust itself off, realize that it has made mistakes in the past and come back with an ass kickin vengeance.

Either I am right and know the truth. Or I am completely wrong.

There cant be no middle road.

It is all or nothing.

We have had millions of people learn the SeriousGamer007 name.

That is not myth but fact.

I have had thousands upon thousands upon thousands of gamers come to this blog looking for a beacon.

The Beacon is Bright Tonight.

Today is our day. The day gamers around the world unite.

They Unite under the King of Gamers.

Why you ask would they come under my banner?

To Believe!

To Believe that Reggie Fils-Aime is really not all talk but it going to stand up and kick Microsoft's ass!

To Believe that Shigeru Miyamoto's years are not the last 25 but the next 25 and that the best is yet to come.

That Satoru Iwata is not going to try to lead the house that Mario Built down some quirky road where it only caters to a few and not the many.

That this team of leaders will steer the Big N in the right direction that will deliver the ass-kicking that Sony and Microsoft are so in need of.

To Win Gentleman it has to be a Fusion of Hardware and Software.

It cant be just one. You need to make the ultimate console supported by the ultimate games.

You leave one of those out and you are done.

The Reason why the Fanboys have come under my banner is because they dont want to go quietly without a fight. They want to be heard.

They want Nintendo to listen for once damnit you dont know it all.

It is the Gamers that make you what you are not the other way around.

A King is only as good as his people and if you dont take care of your people they wont fight for you but will join sides with the enemy.

The time is now.

Fanboys around the world. Spread the Word of SeriousGamer007!

Post my name on every blog, on every forum, on every site, from America to Japan.

Bring them all.

We are going to jumpstart this Revolution.

It is time to Believe!

It is time.

Are you Ready to Revolt?

The Revolution is coming.

Revolution Rising!
 http://www.sonicstadium.org/games/nextgen/movies/tech_demo.wmv????????!!!!!!!![/url][/b]

Shadowek:
Niewiem co to, bo niechciało mi sie czytać tej piosenki ale ciągne  :P

EDIT

To jest nowy Sonic ,więc to nie ten dział bo o ile mi wiadomo (sprawdzałem 2 razy na Sonic Stadium i innych serwisach) to na X360 ...

Player01:
Swietna opowiesc i piesn pokrzepiajaca fanow nintendo, niestety to niewystarczy, aby wszyscy rzucili sie do sklepow.

Nawigacja

[0] Indeks wiadomości

Idź do wersji pełnej