Autor Wątek: Gitara ... :]  (Przeczytany 31516 razy)

0 użytkowników i 1 Gość przegląda ten wątek.

_Maniek_

• Przodownik pracy
  • Reputacja: 0
Odp: Gitara ... :]
« Odpowiedź #120 dnia: Lipca 12, 2009, 19:04:23 pm »
Jakieś pół roku temu zmieniłem Corta Katane KX5 na Fendera Stratocastera Made in Japan i jestem cholernie zadowolony. Sama gitara to jednak nie wszystko, bez dobrego piecyka dźwięk jest tak dupny, że trudno się tego słucha  :mad:

bil-u

• Proletariusz
« Odpowiedź #121 dnia: Lipca 25, 2009, 09:34:46 am »

Pawandeep

• Pionier
« Odpowiedź #122 dnia: Marca 17, 2021, 06:06:55 am »

The question asked from your end seems as if you are more experienced than me in music. So i will only share my experience and hope it helps you. I don't think I am in a situation where I can suggest or guide you. I started learning the chords of Piano & Guitar in the last 2 months. After lots of google research and consulting my friends, I started visiting these websites and all of them helped me at some place or the other. The way Chordify , Guitaa, Guitar Dashboard, ChordU teaches chords is amazing. My personal experience is that they have helped me learn the music the way I wanted to learn.
I will suggest you try one sample song from any website and explore if it helps you.
 My recommendation is the PERFECT song as I find it the toughest & complicated to learn till date
Jroa Byahe
boho kalak oya chords

Hope this helps you.