Autor Wątek: Kursk  (Przeczytany 1929 razy)

0 użytkowników i 1 Gość przegląda ten wątek.

Ryo

• Global Moderator
  • PIERESTROJKA
  • Reputacja: 535
  • "Using no way as way, having no limitation..."
Kursk
« dnia: Maja 21, 2015, 10:53:42 am »
Gierka na podstawie znanej tragedii okrętu podwodnego. Robią Polacy z Jujubee. Na razie cisza odnośnie daty premiery.

http://www.playstationlifestyle.net/2015/05/20/kursk-ps4-focuses-on-the-submarine-tragedy/
Looking at the tragedy of the submarine from a new angle, Kursk combines first-person action with a “heavy focus on a carefully crafted story and an engrossing gameplay.”

Jujubee CEO Michal Stepien added:

Kurks will definitely be a game for mature audiences looking for a unique and cinematic experience. There is still controversy surrounding the real fate of this Russian submarine and with our game we hope to raise and answer some questions.

PlayStation 4, Xbox One, PC, and Mac.

<iframe width="853" height="480" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/Au4_3ZwQy2g?fs=1&start=" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

el becetol

• Gość
Odp: Kursk
« Odpowiedź #1 dnia: Maja 21, 2015, 11:08:22 am »
To sobie wygrali tematykę na ciężkie czasy. :lol: Ruscy w odpowiedzi zrobią teraz grę o Smoleńsku?

Kert

• PIERESTROJKA
  • Reputacja: 255
« Odpowiedź #2 dnia: Maja 21, 2015, 11:48:58 am »
Klepane przez studio, którego najbardziej uznanym i przywoływanym tytułem jest żenująca podróba Wipeouta na platformy mobilne. Nie żebym specjalnie hejcił, doceniam ambicje, ale to przecież będzie miało klasę i merytorykę co najwyżej Rambo The Video Game, bo nawet do wykonania Enemy Front będzie daleko. Przyniesie więcej wstydu i afery, niż to cokolwiek warte.

Ryo

• Global Moderator
  • PIERESTROJKA
  • Reputacja: 535
  • "Using no way as way, having no limitation..."
« Odpowiedź #3 dnia: Maja 28, 2015, 21:40:37 pm »
Sporo info z wywiadu:
http://www.gamepressure.com/e.asp?ID=120

a first-person perspective, an emphasis on exploring, and questioning the official version of events.

there won't be any real names of sailors who died in the tragedy.

The introduction will largely focus on exploring every corner of the submarine.

When it finally comes to the explosion, Kursk will become a full-fledged survival, in which oxygen will prove to be an essential commodity and problems with electricity will force us to run around with a flashlight and tinker with the lighting.

we can expect a minimalist, contextual interface that will allow us to delve deep into the atmosphere of terror and hopelessness.

the developers want the main story arc to be short but filled to the brim with interesting events. "We're thinking about four hours of intense gameplay"

works on Kursk began in earnest only a few months ago. "The production is now getting in full swing mode, and we are employing new people".