Autor Wątek: Nowy silnik Eidos Montreal  (Przeczytany 10858 razy)

0 użytkowników i 1 Gość przegląda ten wątek.

lupinator

• Gość
Nowy silnik Eidos Montreal
« dnia: Grudnia 04, 2014, 18:39:25 pm »
Silnie zmodyfikowany GLACIEREK drugi od IOI pod nazwą Dawn Engine wchodzi do użycia u Eidos Montreal. Nie żadne mobilne syfy tylko normalny silnik prostu na budowę Deus Exa :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Deus Ex: Human Revolution and Thief developer Eidos Montreal has announced the ‘Dawn Engine,’ its new game engine that will act as the “cornerstone” to the development of the studio’s upcoming Deus Ex projects.

A “heavily modified” version of IO Interactive’s Glacier 2 engine, the Dawn Engine features new technology that allows for improved rendering capabilities, real-time physics, and advanced artificial intelligence programming, as well as other things.

“The technology behind any game is a key component in ensuring that gamers are able to develop both an emotional and visceral connection to what they are experiencing within the game world,” said David Anfossi, Studio Head at Eidos-Montréal. “We’ve worked tirelessly over the last few years developing this engine, building upon and improving both the visual and immersive artistry in our games. We truly believe that our engine will help us to strengthen both the gameplay and storytelling experiences we strive to create.”

http://gematsu.com/2014/12/eidos-montreal-announces-new-gen-dawn-engine#KDQqlxjTofvS0EkD.99

Wojtq

• Marynarz z Potiomkina
  • Reputacja: 42
Odp: Nowy silnik Eidos Montreal
« Odpowiedź #1 dnia: Grudnia 04, 2014, 18:45:52 pm »
Hitman Absolution to jedna z najładniejszych gier poprzedniej generacji, więc ten silniczek powinien też pokazać pazury.

Jestem pod wrażeniem powyższego screena - zarówno jeśli chodzi o grafę, jak i ogólną kompozycję.
PSN ID: WojtqGO

Pathtarapong

• Pionier
  • Reputacja: 0
Odp: Nowy silnik Eidos Montreal
« Odpowiedź #2 dnia: Października 23, 2017, 08:59:16 am »
Nowy silnik Eidos Montreal. Ma zalety i wady, jak go polecić.