Autor Wątek: Sonic's UGC  (Przeczytany 3224 razy)

0 użytkowników i 1 Gość przegląda ten wątek.

_ReD_

• Marynarz z Potiomkina
  • Reputacja: 49
  • It is what it is
Sonic's UGC
« dnia: Lutego 26, 2009, 03:00:20 am »
Sonic's Ulitmate Genesis Collection to nic innego jak skladanka starych swietnych gierek Segi, niegdys wydanych na Genesisa. Skladanka wystepuje takze pod nazwa Sega Ultimate Genesis Collection, i chyba taki tytul dostala na rynek europejski, ale nie jestem pewnien. W sklad kolekcji wchodzi blisko 50 klasykow Segi, w ktore mozemy zagrac dzieki  Backbone Entertainment, ktore to wlasnie odpowiedzialne jest za konwersje owych tytulow na Xbox 360 i PlayStation 3. Ci sami panowie wydali tazke Golden Axe i Streets of Rage na Live Arcade, wiec macie probke tego co dostajemy w kolekcji. Jesli ktos mysli ze wszystkie tytuly zostale podciegniete graficznie, tak jak chociazby WOTB3 czy Bionic Comando od Capcom czy cos w tym stylu, to jest w bledzie. Dostajemy dokladnie tak samo wygladajace gry jak lata temu, ale czy to naprawde takie wazne? Oczywiscie rozdzialka zostala podciagnieta, jest tryb 16:9 i wygladzanie obrazu, dzieki czemu te klasyki wygladaja troche ladniej ale czy tak naprawde ma to jakies znaczenie? Kiedy odpalilem skladanke to od razu poczulem sie jak bym znowu byl dzieckiem, ta skladanka to taki maly wehikul czasu, usmiech z twarzy podczs gry nie schodzil nawet na sekunde. Mam nadzieje ze inne firmy pojda w slady Segi i tez wydadza swoje klasyki w postaci takiej wlasnie skladanki, bo naprawde wiele rzeczy z mlodosci sie czlowiekowi przypomina grajac w te gry. Skladanka naprawde jest swietna a wybor gier wysmienity, jak juz pisalem mozemy wybierac z blisko 50 gier, z ktorych kazda spokojnie mogla by pojawic sie samodzielnie na Live Arcade, jesli dodamy do tego naprawde smieszna cene $29.99 to mamy naprawde idealny zestawik. Nie wydaje mi sie aby skladanka zrobila wrazenie na mlodszej czesci graczy, ale emerytowani gracze z pewnoscia docenia ta kolekcje. Jakosc, ilosc, cena to wszystko naprawde swietnie sie ze soba komponuje i az dziwne ze Sega wydala to wszystko za tak smieszne pieniadze. Pamietajcie tylko ze te gry to prawdziwe antyki i nie wymagajcie od nich za wiele a gwarantuje wam ze takiego fun factor jak ta kolekcja nie da wam zadna inna gra. Dlatego tez Sonic's Ultimate Genesis Collection dostaje ode mnie w pelni zasluzone 9,5/10

Ponizej macie liste gier, w jakie mozecie zagrac kupujac SUGC.

Alex Kidd in the Enchanted Castle
Alien Storm
Alien Syndrome (arcade)
Altered Beast 
Beyond Oasis
Bonanza Bros.
Columns
Comix Zone
Congo Bongo (arcade)
Decap Attack
Dr. Robotnik's Mean Bean Machine
Dynamite Headdy
ESWAT: City Under Siege
Ecco the Dolphin
Ecco: The Tides of Time
Fantasy Zone (arcade)
Fatal Labyrinth
Flicky
Gain Ground
Golden Axe
Golden Axe II 
Golden Axe III
Golden Axe Warrior (Sega Master System)
Kid Chameleon
Phantasy Star (Sega Master System)
Phantasy Star II
Phantasy Star III: Generations of Doom
Phantasy Star IV: The End of the Millennium
Ristar
Shining in the Darkness
Shining Force
Shining Force II: Ancient Sealing
Shinobi (arcade)
Shinobi III: Return of the Ninja Master
Sonic 3D Blast
Sonic & Knuckles
Sonic Spinball
Sonic the Hedgehog 1
Sonic the Hedgehog 2
Sonic the Hedgehog 3
Space Harrier (arcade)
Streets of Rage
Streets of Rage 2
Streets of Rage 3
Super Thunder Blade
Vectorman 1
Vectorman 2
Zaxxon (arcade)

Kilka materialow video

Sonic's Ultimate Genesis Collection Launch Trailer
http://www.gametrailers.com/player/45568.html

Sonic's Ultimate Genesis Collection Debut Trailer
http://www.gametrailers.com/player/42463.html

Sonic's Ultimate Genesis Collection Collected Gameplay
http://www.gametrailers.com/player/45556.html

Ponizej macie oceny z kilku serwisow i krotka notke co sadza o tej kolekcji.

90 GamePro
All in all, Sonic's Ultimate Genesis Collection is an extremely solid assemblage of some of the Genesis' greatest hits, and with extras and achievements, hidden interviews and an entire museum of concept art thrown in for good measure, it's definitely worth a look from old school gamers looking to re-live the glory days when a hedgehog didn't need a lame Werehog gimmick to prove that he was the baddest mascot around.

90 IGN
Sonic's Ultimate Genesis Collection is a slick package, a lot of unlockables, and 49 games; it can all be yours for $30. That's a steal, and I can't recommend picking this one up enough.

90 GameZone

Sonic?s Ultimate Genesis Collection for the Xbox 360 features close to 50 games and while not all of them are hits, this collection will not fail to keep you busy ? deliciously busy.

90 Kombo
When it's all said and done, this is an excellent value in gaming and something that goes a long way toward preserving many excellent titles from the 16-bit Golden Age.

85 Meristation
40 of Sega's greatest games of all time. With its new added features (HD filters, interviews, museum, achievements and trophies, and so on) and its perfect emulation, this disc is ideal for all those lovers of retro-gaming. Many of this games are really valued today, and at a budget price, it's a great deal.

80 G4 TV
Despite the occasional dog in the roster, there is more than enough gold in Sonic?s Ultimate Genesis Collection to justify the purchase at double the price. Older gamers looking for a shot of nostalgia will absolutely find it here, and younger gamers wondering what all the fuss was over that mysterious ?16-bit era? they keep hearing about will find an excellent education in the digital classics.

80 Game Informer
The lack of online play is a shame, but the list of titles included here is a true all-star lineup from the Genesis era.

80 VideoGamer
Gamers brought up on the likes of Halo and Call of Duty might struggle to see what's so great here, but that's their loss.

80 GameDaily
You'll get more than your $30 worth from this nifty little package. Nearly two decades later, Genesis still does what Nintendon't.

80 Games Radar
While every game isn't a winner, Sonic's Ultimate Genesis Collection is the best you can do, outside of Japan anyway. At least until the next, even more Ultimate Collection.

75 Gaming Age
If you have any love for any of the old Genesis games or the system itself, $30 is a very fair price for Sonic's Ultimate Genesis Collection. In fact, if you look hard enough, you can find it for a little less, which comes out to be like 65 cents a game. Quite the deal.

75 1UP
Taken for what it is, though -- a cheap collection of tons of Genesis games -- the Ultimate Genesis Collection satisfies. No compilation is ever perfect, and Sega and Backbone definitely leave room for improvement. But there's a lot of great gameplay to be had here, and plenty of interesting obscurities for the adventurous to explore -- and all for an enticing price.
« Ostatnia zmiana: Lutego 26, 2009, 04:16:21 am wysłana przez _ReD_ »