Autor Wątek: GTA V  (Przeczytany 618536 razy)

0 użytkowników i 1 Gość przegląda ten wątek.

Lem++

• Global Moderator
  • Major Hermaszewski
  • Reputacja: 209
  • 07.11.2008 - 16.08.2010 †
Odp: GTA V
« Odpowiedź #1280 dnia: Maja 02, 2013, 18:11:51 pm »
Jeszcze nie zdazyli podciagnac rozdzialki i dodac AA.

lupinator

• Gość
« Odpowiedź #1281 dnia: Maja 02, 2013, 18:25:38 pm »
OGROMNY tekst o GTA V na Kotaktu po ograniu części gry. Jeszcze nie czytałem, ale już się zabieram  8)

http://kotaku.com/ive-seen-grand-theft-auto-v-this-ones-radically-diff-487200782?utm_campaign=Socialflow_Kotaku_Facebook&utm_source=Kotaku_Facebook&utm_medium=Socialflow

Kustomizacja bryk wraca!

Pokaz ogrywany był na PS3!

This isn't three GTA games mashed into one; it's something that is designed to flow like no GTA—frankly, no other game I've ever seen—before it.

GTA V is 3.5x the size of that of Rockstar's sprawling 2010 western Red Dead Redemption. Five times bigger if you count the new game's underwater areas. the game's bigger than Rockstar's GTA: San Andreas, GTA IV and Red Dead Redemption combined. It's large!

Good visibility!

. I'd seen deer on the mountain as we drifted past. And a wildcat.

JAK ZMIENIA SIĘ BOHATERÓW:

The Rockstar guy who was playing the game hit a button (or pulled a trigger? I didn't ask) and up popped a circular menu with three headshots in it. One for Franklin, one for mid-life-crisis white guy/sorta-family-man Michael and one for crazy balding white guy lout Trevor. Those are the game's three announced protagonists. The Rockstar guy picked Trevor.

Suddenly it was as if some deity overhead grabbed the game's camera, pulled it to the heavens, up, up, up and then shifted it to the other side of the map, and lowered it down. OK. It was just a glorified loading screen, but it was cool.

Now, we were on a beach. Still day time. Trevor was in his socks and briefs, blood smeared on chest and back, the apparently dead bodies of west coast members of GTA IV motorcycle gang The Lost strewn everywhere.

What the hell?

The Rockstar guys said Trevor is the series' most psychopathic character ever, but that he's charming, too. I'm sure the members of The Lost would agree.

We'd left Franklin on the other side of the game's map. We were playing as Trevor now.

NURKOWANIE:

They had Trevor scuba his way to a massive sunken cargo ship. I started thinking about all the stuff Rockstar could hide on the game's sea floor, all the hidden treasure and wrecks and whatnot. Some fish swam by. Then came the sharks. The sharks circled Trevor and even showed up as dots on the game's mini-map. Trevor didn't attack them; they didn't attack him. The Rockstar guys say sharks can attack. Beware.
« Ostatnia zmiana: Maja 02, 2013, 18:36:56 pm wysłana przez Lupi »

Gerro31

• Marynarz z Potiomkina
  • Reputacja: 35
« Odpowiedź #1282 dnia: Maja 02, 2013, 18:35:50 pm »
GTA V is 3.5x the size of that of Rockstar's sprawling 2010 western Red Dead Redemption. Five times bigger if you count the new game's underwater areas

Atlantyda czy jak?

lupinator

• Gość
« Odpowiedź #1283 dnia: Maja 02, 2013, 18:37:09 pm »
GTA V is 3.5x the size of that of Rockstar's sprawling 2010 western Red Dead Redemption. Five times bigger if you count the new game's underwater areas

Atlantyda czy jak?
They had Trevor scuba his way to a massive sunken cargo ship. I started thinking about all the stuff Rockstar could hide on the game's sea floor, all the hidden treasure and wrecks and whatnot. Some fish swam by. Then came the sharks. The sharks circled Trevor and even showed up as dots on the game's mini-map. Trevor didn't attack them; they didn't attack him. The Rockstar guys say sharks can attack. Beware.

lupinator

• Gość
« Odpowiedź #1284 dnia: Maja 02, 2013, 18:53:16 pm »
the whole map is open from the start

We can customize our characters (tattoos, clothes, haircut, stats—things like strength, shooting, driving and flying acumen that can all get better with more use)

Each of the three characters even has his own bank account, allowing you to manage each one's purchases differently. These guys can buy property. The example I was given was a taxi company. It will generate regular income. They can buy houses, too.

For the big heists, Rockstar told me, players will be choosing a lot of the variables: how your guys approach a place you want to rob, who does what, whether to go in guns blazing or with stealth, which other characters go on the mission. See, you'll be able to hire support characters and, if they survive, they'll be able to help you in subsequent heists. The more money you have, the better support characters you can get. Heists will end with an after-action report and the money from the haul divided among the crew.

Plus, each has a special ability. That might seem a little weird, but get this: ex-bank-robber Michael's good with guns, so, when you're controlling him, you can slow down time as you shoot; repo man Franklin can do the same while driving; Trevor can go into a melee rage of sorts and deals more damage.

In this new game, we can still try to escape the circular zone that flashes on the mini-map when cops come after our malcontent protagonist(s). But, this time, we'll be able to try to hide inside that alarm radius, if we'd like. The cops will use a line-of-sight system, so they won't just magically know where you are. If they have a helicopter in the sky, they'll be able to see plenty. And you'll see them use hand signals to communicate what they're doing.

Rockstar also wants us to know that we'll feel like we've got money in this game. We'll be using these characters to buy or otherwise obtain some fine gear. Franklin, repo man that he is, will be able to access some good cars early on. They were talking to me about being able to buy your own helicopter and needing to buy a helipad in order to keep it. The heists, they say, will generate millions.

The GTA V I saw running on PS3 hardware at Rockstar looked better (than IV on Xbox 360). That GTA V, though, didn't look as good to me as the one we see in the trailers.

At worst, this could be an interesting stumble of unrealized potential, taking the biggest risks I've seen in a GTA since GTA III.

At best, I'm in the mood for a terrific and audacious new GTA. I hope they nail it. At least the shipwrecks part. And the yoga. And the holding up of liquor stores. And the triathalons. And the hunting...

el becetol

• Gość
« Odpowiedź #1285 dnia: Maja 02, 2013, 19:10:41 pm »
trailers are captured from PS3/360-standard machinery.

I asked them this again, hours later, to be sure.

Yes, they said. The trailers are, as always, running in the game's graphics engine, mixing gameplay and cutscenes, and—their phrase, not mine—it's current-gen footage.

Dla wątpiących.

svonston

• Gość
« Odpowiedź #1286 dnia: Maja 02, 2013, 19:12:09 pm »
Sram ze szczęścia.

Kert

• PIERESTROJKA
  • Reputacja: 255
Odp: Odp: GTA V
« Odpowiedź #1287 dnia: Maja 02, 2013, 19:24:08 pm »
@Becet
A fragment tekstu, który zacytował Lupi:
That GTA V, though, didn't look as good to me as the one we see in the trailers.
?

Ta gra opisowo wygląda na tak potężną, że od września do wyjścia next-genów będzie kręciła się w napędzie tylko jedna płytka 8)

piter86

• Marynarz z Potiomkina
  • Reputacja: 97
« Odpowiedź #1288 dnia: Maja 02, 2013, 19:24:23 pm »

wsciekly_blondyn

• Marynarz z Potiomkina
  • Reputacja: 25
« Odpowiedź #1289 dnia: Maja 02, 2013, 19:26:12 pm »
@Becet
A fragment tekstu, który zacytował Lupi:
That GTA V, though, didn't look as good to me as the one we see in the trailers.
?

Ta gra opisowo wygląda na tak potężną, że od września do wyjścia next-genów będzie kręciła się w napędzie tylko jedna płytka 8)
jak masz ps3 to jedna  jak tą drugą konsole to raczej będzie ich "więcej"
Spoiler (kliknij, by wyświetlić/ukryć)

piter86

• Marynarz z Potiomkina
  • Reputacja: 97
« Odpowiedź #1290 dnia: Maja 02, 2013, 19:30:17 pm »
Spoiler (kliknij, by wyświetlić/ukryć)

Lem++

• Global Moderator
  • Major Hermaszewski
« Odpowiedź #1291 dnia: Maja 02, 2013, 19:41:00 pm »

The Rockstar guy who was playing the game hit a button (or pulled a trigger? I didn't ask) and up popped a circular menu with three headshots in it. One for Franklin, one for mid-life-crisis white guy/sorta-family-man Michael and one for crazy balding white guy lout Trevor. Those are the game's three announced protagonists. The Rockstar guy picked Trevor.

Suddenly it was as if some deity overhead grabbed the game's camera, pulled it to the heavens, up, up, up and then shifted it to the other side of the map, and lowered it down. OK. It was just a glorified loading screen, but it was cool.
W przypadku szrota dojdzie jeszcze: "Please insert Disc 1/2/3 to play as Michael/Franklin/Trevor" :troll:

Kyokushinman

• Gagarin
  • Reputacja: 171
  • KRYTYK GROWY
« Odpowiedź #1292 dnia: Maja 02, 2013, 20:05:08 pm »

W przypadku szrota dojdzie jeszcze: "Please insert Disc 1/2/3 to play as Michael/Franklin/Trevor" :troll:
Przynajmniej rozdzielczość będzie wyższa i grafa lepsza :troll:

Lem++

• Global Moderator
  • Major Hermaszewski
« Odpowiedź #1293 dnia: Maja 02, 2013, 20:07:20 pm »

Ale najpierw na ekranie musi sie pojawic: "Please insert Disc 4 to install HD texture pack" :troll:

Kyokushinman

• Gagarin
  • KRYTYK GROWY
« Odpowiedź #1294 dnia: Maja 02, 2013, 20:13:55 pm »

Ale najpierw na ekranie musi sie pojawic: "Please insert Disc 4 to install HD texture pack" :troll:
Lepsze to niż zamglona grafa w 15 klatkach i doczytujące się przed nosem tekstury :troll:

Lem++

• Global Moderator
  • Major Hermaszewski
« Odpowiedź #1295 dnia: Maja 02, 2013, 20:20:07 pm »

Lepsze to niż zamglona grafa w 15 klatkach i doczytujące się przed nosem tekstury :troll:
Czy ja wiem... 5 Esperanz DL droga nie chodzi :troll:

Iras

• PIERESTROJKA
  • Reputacja: 204
  • Mój awatar śmieje się z Ciebie.
« Odpowiedź #1296 dnia: Maja 02, 2013, 20:22:36 pm »
Popierdoliło was z tym cytowaniem?

Kyokushinman

• Gagarin
  • KRYTYK GROWY
« Odpowiedź #1297 dnia: Maja 02, 2013, 20:26:04 pm »
Przecież z tobą Iras nie rozmawiam :lol:

Lem mi nie potrzeba aż 5 płyt DL, dysk wystarczy :troll:

Leszke

• PIERESTROJKA
  • Reputacja: 142
  • Piwo jest dowodem na to, ze Bog nas kocha!!!
« Odpowiedź #1298 dnia: Maja 02, 2013, 20:26:22 pm »
I to jeszcze o co sie sprzeczaja :lol:

Lem++

• Global Moderator
  • Major Hermaszewski
« Odpowiedź #1299 dnia: Maja 02, 2013, 20:34:20 pm »
Przecież z tobą Iras nie rozmawiam :lol:

Zle to zrobiles. Tak to mialo wygladac:

Czy ja wiem... 5 Esperanz DL droga nie chodzi :troll:

lupinator

• Gość
« Odpowiedź #1300 dnia: Maja 02, 2013, 20:52:00 pm »
Lem idźcie z kolegą do innej piaskownicy proszę.

http://www.gametrailers.com/videos/cgktb9/not-funny-gt-gta-v-pre-order-blues

lupinator

• Gość
« Odpowiedź #1301 dnia: Maja 02, 2013, 21:02:56 pm »
Kolejne dokładniejsze info:

9 unique attributes per character:

Special
Stamina
Shooting
Strength
Stealth
Flying
Driving
Mechanic Ability
Lung capacity

>Pay N Sprays can also mod cars with paint jobs, new wheels, window tints, grilles, spoilers. Upgrades to suspension, engine and brakes can also be made.

>Weapons can also be customised with laser sights, scopes, silencers, and high capacity magazines

>Treasures can be found underwater, but NPCs will be looking for them too

>GTAV rewards exploration, there's no signposting underwater, so you'll have to find the treasure the hard way

>There are subtle differences in the way each character moves to reflect their personalities; Michael is slower and deliberate.

>Rockstar says there will be five times as many pedestrians in GTA V as there were in Grand Theft Auto IV

>There is a wider field of vision, and players can run-and-gun

34 punkty są na GTAV.net, ale reszta powtarza się z info, które dałem w poprzednich postach.

Zachowanie przechodniów:

Michael continues down the street and I get a glimpse of the street life in the more populated sections of Los Santos. Much like in the Elder Scrolls games, the pedestrians in GTA V don't stay in one spot all day, preferring to move around from activity to activity. The AI is also much more responsive to your actions. In this instance, Michael walks past two celebrity lookalikes. The first is a stand-in for one of the Republican Space Rangers (which returns with new episodes in GTA V). The other is dressed as Impotent Rage, a new liberal superhero with a hit TV show. When Michael pulls out his smartphone to take a picture of the Space Ranger, the actor strikes a pose for him. If pedestrians see you commit a crime, they'll whip out a cell phone and call the cops or take pictures with their camera phone.

Kert

• PIERESTROJKA
  • Reputacja: 255
« Odpowiedź #1302 dnia: Maja 02, 2013, 21:07:56 pm »
Jak oni to wszystko zmieszczą na tej generacji, ja się pytam O_O

svonston

• Gość
« Odpowiedź #1303 dnia: Maja 02, 2013, 21:37:17 pm »
rozp**rdol będzie porównywalny do GTA SA na PS2.

windomearl

• PIERESTROJKA
  • Reputacja: 265
  • You know Carcosa?
« Odpowiedź #1304 dnia: Maja 02, 2013, 21:43:24 pm »
Gacie obsrane.

Braveheart1989

• Marynarz z Potiomkina
  • Reputacja: 14

lupinator

• Gość
« Odpowiedź #1306 dnia: Maja 02, 2013, 21:58:28 pm »
http://www.ps3site.pl/kolejny-wysyp-informacji-na-temat-grand-theft-auto-v/151160
Przecież to jest słowo w słowo to samo czym się wszyscy powyżej już pół dnia jarają _^_

Braveheart1989

• Marynarz z Potiomkina
« Odpowiedź #1307 dnia: Maja 02, 2013, 22:08:14 pm »
http://www.ps3site.pl/kolejny-wysyp-informacji-na-temat-grand-theft-auto-v/151160
Przecież to jest słowo w słowo to samo czym się wszyscy powyżej już pół dnia jarają _^_
No, tylko po Polsku

RaiAlien

• Kapitan Żbik
  • Reputacja: -18
« Odpowiedź #1308 dnia: Maja 02, 2013, 22:08:46 pm »
Tez kupie giere :troll: Robi to wszystko wrazenie :)

''When you look at what we're introducing now this what we see the future looking like, not 5 years from now, 50 years from now, 100 years from now.'' - Raikoh from Alienware UK

windomearl

• PIERESTROJKA
  • Reputacja: 265
  • You know Carcosa?
« Odpowiedź #1309 dnia: Maja 02, 2013, 22:19:45 pm »
Tez kupie giere :troll: Robi to wszystko wrazenie :)

Przecież Ty na pc grasz, to jak?

RaiAlien

• Kapitan Żbik
  • Reputacja: -18
« Odpowiedź #1310 dnia: Maja 02, 2013, 22:34:09 pm »
PS3 jeszcze mam, ale licze, ze szybko na PC gra sie pojawi :)

''When you look at what we're introducing now this what we see the future looking like, not 5 years from now, 50 years from now, 100 years from now.'' - Raikoh from Alienware UK

lupinator

• Gość
« Odpowiedź #1311 dnia: Maja 03, 2013, 02:05:06 am »

Juras

• Sonoklap
  • Major Hermaszewski
  • Reputacja: -9968
« Odpowiedź #1312 dnia: Maja 03, 2013, 03:52:42 am »
<iframe width="853" height="480" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/rC3bUz6l4eU?fs=1&start=" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

el becetol

• Gość
« Odpowiedź #1313 dnia: Maja 03, 2013, 11:36:30 am »
No i czemu nie wrzucą tego na PS4, żeby aliasing nie podcinał kurwa żył tymi ząbkami?

pzdr ps3site.

Jacek84

• Gość
« Odpowiedź #1314 dnia: Maja 03, 2013, 12:23:05 pm »
No skalowanie zdjęć to jak widać rocket science. :lol:

maly_pinki

• Marynarz z Potiomkina
  • Reputacja: 44
« Odpowiedź #1315 dnia: Maja 03, 2013, 17:53:41 pm »
Wszystko od nowa, od początku...

Juras

• Sonoklap
  • Major Hermaszewski
  • Reputacja: -9968
« Odpowiedź #1316 dnia: Maja 03, 2013, 18:38:48 pm »

Master_666

• PIERESTROJKA
  • Reputacja: 194
« Odpowiedź #1317 dnia: Maja 03, 2013, 18:41:11 pm »
Typowy posiadacz golda.

Braveheart1989

• Marynarz z Potiomkina
« Odpowiedź #1318 dnia: Maja 03, 2013, 19:00:13 pm »

jay jay

• Marynarz z Potiomkina
  • Reputacja: 18
  • Terror of unexpleainable
« Odpowiedź #1319 dnia: Maja 04, 2013, 12:02:38 pm »
a wracając do postaci czy tylko mi osoba Niko nie pasowała go zarysu całej serii gdzie główni bohaterowie byli cwaniaczkami w których nie było kapki żalu i pokory?
''Don't take advice from anyone'' - Robert Altman.

mowafilmowa.wordpress.com
magivanga.wordpress.com
booklips.pl