Autor Wątek: Gran Turismo 5  (Przeczytany 1274873 razy)

Unlimited

• Gość
Odp: Gran Turismo 5
« Odpowiedź #9760 dnia: Listopada 17, 2010, 22:15:03 pm »
Na tym filmiku z Nurburgringa, gdzie jedzie F86, przy końcówce widać doskonale różnicę w oświetleniu drogi światłami długimi i krótkimi, no i ten dźwięk, duuuuży postęp od czasów Gt5P. Ja już nie mogę doczekać się tej gry. :D

adriano

• Marynarz z Potiomkina
  • Reputacja: 4
« Odpowiedź #9761 dnia: Listopada 17, 2010, 22:57:26 pm »
UPDATE SECOND AND HALF

OK, all National B Licenses done (10 of them), all Golds.

Nothing particulary challenging, but it was fun to see some licenses from the times of the very first Gran Turismo in the new era  All licenses are done with Premium cars as expected.

Notice that Skid Recovery is permanetly on and it can't be set to off for al I-B Licenses. Other assists can be turned off, but you have to do it manually for every new License. Some things never change in he World of Gran Turismo  Also notice that quantity of OSD data during in-cockpit is noting short of fabulous  Position, map, current time, prize times, best time, all gauges, split-times... My dear Lord. Polyphony sticks to the roots of 15 years ago

For all Bronzes in I-B you get legendary Demio Sport '03. For Silver and Gold you get (spoiler alert): OFC Concept '07 and ZZ-S '00.

Notice that winning all I-B with Gold will get you to Lv. 4 and unlock Kart, JG Nascar and Top Gear Special Races (ones with appropriate level).

Also, I-B 10 License hosts 16 cars on track, so that one question is also settled pretty much.

Will come back soon, I have to do further search into some options now.

Moldar

• Łajka
  • Reputacja: 132
« Odpowiedź #9762 dnia: Listopada 17, 2010, 23:18:25 pm »

Miło jest popatrzeć na gameplay gdzie ktoś w końcu nie wali o bandę co zakręt  :lol:

pawel_k

• Gość
« Odpowiedź #9763 dnia: Listopada 17, 2010, 23:49:49 pm »
Na tym filmiku z Nurburgringa, gdzie jedzie F86, przy końcówce widać doskonale różnicę w oświetleniu drogi światłami długimi i krótkimi
chyba różnicę w oświetleniu pobocza ;) Kaz matoł jeden chyba nigdy w nocy nie jeździł ;)

Kopersztyk

• Marynarz z Potiomkina
  • Reputacja: 39
  • Why so serious?
« Odpowiedź #9764 dnia: Listopada 17, 2010, 23:58:57 pm »
Ja już nie mogę doczekać się tej gry.

Ja się wstrzymuję. Zarzekałem się, że kupię w dniu premiery ale ową przesuneli, kupiłem Black Ops i na tym zakończyłem wydatki na gry w tym roku. Recenzje będą oczywiście zajebiście przychylne, ale poczekam na opinie forumowiczów, jak to się sprawuje w praniu.

adriano

• Marynarz z Potiomkina
« Odpowiedź #9765 dnia: Listopada 18, 2010, 07:15:31 am »
# THIRD UPDATE

I have to say that I will go into actual career structure until I finish all Licenses, so my initial focus will be based around that segment.

I have just finished golding of National A Licenses - it was a bumpy ride

First, rally is awesome. Period. Will make deeper explorations of the physics tomorrow, but from what I've experienced today, physics in all aspects of the game is nothing but phenomenal. It is difficult to explain, but with every new corner and movement of the car you get the idea you've learned something new. Some tiny bit, some small idea about something, but important and meaningful. During process of golding N-A it was 1997 ll over again, with some familiar licenses in different setting, all up to One Lap Magic finale.

Golding N-A will rank you directly to Lv.7. Bronze prize car is mm-R Cup Car '01, while Silver and bronze are (spoiler alert): Atenza Concept '01 and 4200 R Concept '89.

Somebody asked about 16 races (as seen in both final One Lap Magic races in Licenses section so far) being mixture of Premium and Standard models. They are in fact, I took a moment to pay attention, but - you just don't see the difference during race. On my set - and I'm using an 50" plasma - all Standard cars look like a Prologue cars in-race. It is more-less visible in the replay, but overall I think PD did a very decent job in mixing the two breeds.

One thing was surprising to me since I race without Race BGM (without music during race) - when you pass the License and Bronze/Silver/Gold trophy appears - followed by crew scene (as in GT4) - there is no corresponding in-game music. In order to hear those special tunes (when obtaining the trophy, after race screen or fail-screen) you have to enable Race BGM. Bu then you have to listen to the music durng License test and that is just a no-go for my concentration  Tomorrow I'll try to bypass it by recording an empty MP3 track and by enabling Custom soundtrack - and setting Custom track as Race BGM - but it is a strange workaround (if it will work).

There are 189 songs in total in Soundtrack Library of the game, including glorious selection of Classic music, but there is no "Moon Over the Castle" to be found anywhere. It will be a shame if it does not appear later (maybe after Ending Credits or something, only time will tell - since fan-editing of the intro-movie pretty strongly implied that it is edited for MOTC).

One tiny but beautiful spoiler here, regarding option previously introduced in Tourist Trophy game: you can change the number on the race cars, including 4 types of letters and numbering - from 1 to 99.

Another spoiler about acquiring cars and other items in the game: you can win different kinds of items, such as car-tickets, horn vouchers or Paint Items (probably some other types later). So, instead of winning an actual car, you get a "Ticket" for it. You can then decide to use the Ticket (or any other type of voucher) for yourself of gift it to the friend. Very nicely executed community/RPG/Pokemon feature

In Practice mode (Settings options for car are available if you have "settable" parts) you can run Free Run, Drift Trial or One Make Races which I find great. NOtice that game has it's own logic about Race Starts - on some tracks they're Standing, on others Rolling. I presume once the Online options become available we'll be able to choose desired option for Private Lobby races. But both Arcade and GT Life mode have predetermined ways of starting the races.

Also, Karts should be driven only with force feedback strengthen up to 10  Those babies are fun as hell while physics of the tires surprisingly shows it's manners on the best imaginable way. Online Karts will be great fun for clean drivers.

This will wrap-up my updates for today, will continue to update tomorrow, notice that RDK will probably unlock Lv.20 and Extreme level, so stay tuned to his thread in order to find out details - of course, if he decides to share them and spoil surprises
« Ostatnia zmiana: Listopada 18, 2010, 08:58:07 am wysłana przez adriano »

Leszke

• PIERESTROJKA
  • Reputacja: 142
  • Piwo jest dowodem na to, ze Bog nas kocha!!!
« Odpowiedź #9766 dnia: Listopada 18, 2010, 08:59:37 am »
niezła reklama :lol:

BoBaN

• PIERESTROJKA
  • Reputacja: 309
  • Życie jest zbyt krótkie, żeby jeździć dieslem.
« Odpowiedź #9767 dnia: Listopada 18, 2010, 09:43:12 am »
Pamiętacie reklamę "We Love Cars"? To teraz jest nowa, tyle że z trochę większymi zabawkami. :grin:

http://kotaku.com/5692933/if-only-gran-turismo-5s-races-were-this-busy

prart

• Marynarz z Potiomkina
  • Reputacja: 95
  • PSN ID: prarts
« Odpowiedź #9768 dnia: Listopada 18, 2010, 10:47:06 am »
Nie dawało mi to spokoju i musiałem to znaleźć - wersja Czechów, z której wpadło mi w oko dziwne oznaczenie BCES:

Zwróćcie uwagę na te litery.
Sam kod Bxxx się zgadza - BCES czyli gra First Party wydanie europejskie.

adriano

• Marynarz z Potiomkina
« Odpowiedź #9769 dnia: Listopada 18, 2010, 11:00:52 am »
Rzeczywiście dziwne - nie spotkałem się z takim oznaczeniem na żadnej płycie.
Sprawa powinna się wyjaśnić niedługo, Amar będzie kontynuował swoje testy, bo chyba dalej nie potwierdził czy ma dostęp do Museum i innych zablokowanych u Czechów opcji.

BTW.
Przenosicie garaż z GT5:P oraz GT PSP do GT5?
Ja jednak nie przenoszę - wolę wszystko odblokować samemu w grze.

Mrocz

• Gość
« Odpowiedź #9770 dnia: Listopada 18, 2010, 11:04:20 am »
Rzeczywiście dziwne - nie spotkałem się z takim oznaczeniem na żadnej płycie.
Sprawa powinna się wyjaśnić niedługo, Amar będzie kontynuował swoje testy, bo chyba dalej nie potwierdził czy ma dostęp do Museum i innych zablokowanych u Czechów opcji.

BTW.

Ja przenoszę... Chce mieć na "przerwy" w karierze możliwość pośmigania ulubionymi furami... A mam obawy, że gra będzie na tyle duża i trudna, że odblokowanie takiego F-40 zajmie mi szmat czasu, którego za bardzo nie mam ;) Do wakacji bym chyba nim nie pojeździł :lol:

Iras

• PIERESTROJKA
  • Reputacja: 204
  • Mój awatar śmieje się z Ciebie.
« Odpowiedź #9771 dnia: Listopada 18, 2010, 11:06:56 am »
O ile wiem, to import z Prologu nie działa - tylko GT PSP.

pawel_k

• Gość
« Odpowiedź #9772 dnia: Listopada 18, 2010, 11:08:47 am »
Ja przenoszę... Chce mieć na "przerwy" w karierze możliwość pośmigania ulubionymi furami... A mam obawy, że gra będzie na tyle duża i trudna, że odblokowanie takiego F-40 zajmie mi szmat czasu, którego za bardzo nie mam ;) Do wakacji bym chyba nim nie pojeździł :lol:
zawsze znajdzie się jakiś wyścig za którego wygranie dostajesz furę którą sprzedając dostaniesz jakąś mega kasę, w każdej części takie coś było przez co szybko można było nabijać kredyty

prart

• Marynarz z Potiomkina
  • Reputacja: 95
  • PSN ID: prarts
« Odpowiedź #9773 dnia: Listopada 18, 2010, 11:27:08 am »
BTW.
Też nic nie przenoszę, startuję od zera.
Gra oczywiście nie robi tego automatycznie ale pyta o zgodę po wykryciu sejwa (nie będę musiał go kasować)?

Unlimited

• Gość
« Odpowiedź #9774 dnia: Listopada 18, 2010, 11:29:55 am »
Kolejny update AMAR'a :)

" FOURTH UPDATE

At this update I'll try to tackle some issues from yesterday, with focus on some questions I found interesting and some elaborations regarding various parts of the GT5.

With physics being most important in my book, I understand that some observation from tomorrow were somehow misleading. So, here are the further impressions.

I drive with G25, no assists except ABS (1), and no clutch (although it works as previously mentioned). I have no idea about limitations of sequential shifters on G27 (as witnessed in Prologue and TT demo), none of my friends have it and I can't try it at this point. I also have a Fanatec 911 GT3 RSV2 Clubsport waiting to be mounted, but until my new rig comes that baby will not start it's GT5 life.

As I mentioned yesterday, most important issue in physics is disappearance of STD/PRO distinction. Instead, GT5 introduces new driving-aid, Skid Recovery Force, which somewhat limits car lateral movement allowing for easier control. I presume it also applies some kind of steering buffer for controller users, but I haven't try the game with the pad so I can't elaborate further. As said before, all license test in N-B and N-A divisions comes with SRF enabled and I presume it can be disabled by progressing into higher tiers of Licenses - as logic of the licenses determines, since by advancing you can turn-off almost every assists (or the appropriate test turns it off as mandatory).

My physics impression comes from driving stock RX-7 (N2), stock M3 (S1) and racing Castrol Supra (R1) on dry surfaces. GT5 physics is the most advanced physics any any GT game to date, more complex than Prologue, demanding as Academy TT physics, but much more subtile and profound. Tire-snap is now logical, you can feel the surface, suspension and weight on tires and you can perfectly determine what is going on with the tire-grip. I'm impressed with modeling of suspensions - feel of the road is phenomenal and in every moment you know what your car is doing through the force feedback effect delivered on the wheel.

You have a constant idea what your car is doing and you just know when you did something wrong. It is very difficult to explain by words, but all variables that determines the feel of the car on particular part of the track are linked perfectly. You just know when you're going over the top, when the line you've taken will not be good or when you've applied the wrong steer. Also, greatest improvement is done in realms of racing cars, where Kazunori finally reached the levels of his only inspiration, Yu Suzuki's masterpiece F355 Challenge. Sense of speed through corners is now perfect. The insane level of grip and power of race cars has been finally toned down, and feeling of having an ultimate driving machine now comes from ability to steer perfectly, to have control of throttle and brakes, to feel the suspension and to have time to prepare for next maneuver. Refinement in this area is the most important to me, because in all previous GT games I had problems with insanity of race cars. Now everything is in place as it should be, and I love that aspect most.

Of course, in days to come, GT5's physics will be analyzed as no driving-game physics ever was. I expect many criticism, searching for flaws, comparisment with "this game" or "that game", but I have strong impression that physics in GT5 is the most refined physics ever introduced in virtual world - as long as "physics" is determined by the feel of actual driving, feel of tires, feel of suspension, weight transfer, engine momentum and actual feel of steering. Sense of speed, grip, weight and car-performance is just logical and natural - and that is what matters most.

I tried to drive without ABS on both stock cars mentioned above, but even G25 pedals are not up to that task Although overall effect of non-ABS braking is more refined than in Prologue, brakes needs to be approached with great attention. Actual tire-lock is easy to be done and I really have no idea how will users of DFGT/DFP drive without ABS if wanted . Watching braking without ABS in replays finally looks logical and natural and later afternoon I'll be doing much more research in that particular field. On the other side, driving a Castrol Supra on R1 without ABS was totally different from stock-cars, I could tackle braking more efficiently and I presume that mechanical setting (tire compound, suspension, brake power distribution) have lot to do with the overall immersion of the non-ABS braking.

One of the most common questions was one regarding the sounds. GT5 have drastically improved sounds over Prologue in every way. I started a Demo Drive for F430 and it sounds much better than in Prologue, as well as all cars I've driven. Notice that sound changes when driving in cockpit, as I mentioned yesterday best (loudest and clearest) sound is when driving from the roof-cam. However, it is logical to be as that, because the sound of the car from outside and from inside is not the same, as in real life. In the sound department I really love the way in which Doppler effect have been implemented during replays. It shines in surround setting and everybody who got any kind of surround system will enjoy probably the most realistic interpretation of audio-design in virtual racing from "spectator" point of view.

Speaking about replays, they're much more complicated in execution than in previous games, with much more option on disposal. You have 2 interior views focused solely on driver (not sure about that view being available for STD cars) and animation of the driver and interior lightning is just phenomenal.

More serious drivers will love the fact that fuel depletion is now inter-connected to the power of the engine, it's aspiration and way of driving. Although I didn't research it yet in any longer race, menu clearly says that driving more aggressively, with revving into red-area and such will consume more fuel. I hope I'll have time to tackle both tire-wear and fuel-depletion today and it is clear it will add whole another dimension for online racing. I have no idea about brake-fade and such but I'll share any insights as soon as I realize them.

Slipstream has finally been reduced to normal levels and I can't wait to go online and try it in real races. Insane slipstream does not exist anymore and it is noticeable from few licenses that includes slipstreaming. Slow drivers will not be happy, fast drivers will finally get a deserved on-track advantage for their skill outside the straight.

Shirakawa Akira made some interesting questions that deserves serious answer

SHIRAKAWA Akira View Post

- Can the car be stalled?
- Are bad shifts harmful or have they been correctly dealt with?
- Can the clutch be burned or otherwise damaged?
- Does the clutch slipping point change with modifications or wear?
- Is it possible to choose the amount of fuel in the tank before race start?
- Is it possible to know in detail tire temperature data with the data logger, meaning not only each tire as a whole, but in separated sections? (usually in PC sims outer, middle, inner portion)
- ...or better, what exactly can the data logger do/analyze?
- Can tire inflating pressure be changed and checked?
Answer to them is mainly negative or still unknown . GT series was always different from PC simulations and it is very clear that Kazunori's vision is different from one of hard-core PC simulations. I still have no idea about execution of mechanical damage and I presume that Extreme races (unlocked after Lv. 20) will offer more answers in this area. But it is safe to presume that some features such as clutch wear, separate sections for the tire-wear and tire-pressure will stay out of the GT world for time being. As for amount of fuel and functions of the logger, I have no idea yet. I'll take a notice when I tackle them.

I don't know anything about Qualifications process since I didn't go into A-Spec races yet.

PPT values are nowhere to be shown (maybe in A-Spec races?) and if they're still in, they could be part of the online portion of the game. As for yesterday, connecting to PSN haven't prompt any update or allow that menu for Community features becomes available. As I noticed yesterday, I am getting the same message as other members with the game about some functions "Not being available in this Version of the game". It is very safe to presume that players with connection to PSN will get some serious update as servers go up (on 24/11, as being announced on official web) that will unlock or make visible all community/online features.

Somebody asked about tuning and adjusting process being available in Practice mode - it is. You can take any car in Practice mode, tune it there, do Free Runs, Drift trials or do One Make Races. Unfortunately, legendary Test Track is nowhere to be found, together with 0-400, 0-1000 tests. Maybe I didn't search enough.

I didn't try all surfaces yet (rain, snow..), report on that comes later today. Many other advanced options as variable weather and such will probably be introduced in Endurance races (wherever and on whichever Lv. they are) and in settings for still unavailable online races (Private Lobby and races settings).

Also, I couldn't find an option to create a point-to-point track in Course Maker and it remains to be seen will it unlock on some point.

I have a PSEye and I'll be post impressions of headtracking later today.

In the end, I will conclude with overall impression of the Graphical User Interface. As always, GUI created by Polyphony Digital is the most beautiful in the genre and beyond. Everything is designed to insane level of logic and beauty and navigating through menus with great music in the background (lounge and jazz selection is perfect) is a treat of its own. Shortcuts are also welcomed again and although many new users will loose themselves in the beginning, it has to be noticed that complexity of the game structure is almost perfectly executed through GUI.

This concludes this update, I'll be tackle other issues in the early evening (around 18:00 CET).

Thanx for reading"

punisher85

• Pawka Morozow
  • Reputacja: 7
« Odpowiedź #9775 dnia: Listopada 18, 2010, 12:06:43 pm »
w skrócie:
- podniecanie się genialną fizyką
- olbrzymia poprawa w dźwięku
- również Amar ma komunikat przy wejsciu do online,że funkcja nie jest dostępna w tej wersji gry co chyba jednak sugeruje,że Czech też miał fulla i w okolicach 24.11 należy spodziewać się patcha odblokowującego
- nie ma opcji wyścigów z A do B :(

adriano

• Marynarz z Potiomkina
« Odpowiedź #9776 dnia: Listopada 18, 2010, 12:11:37 pm »
Wiadomo już coś o jakiś promocjach, eventach na premierę gry w Polsce?

Pewnie przez bardzo późne ogłoszenie daty premiery gra nie pojawi się w gazetce MM czy też innych sieci...

Unlimited

• Gość
« Odpowiedź #9777 dnia: Listopada 18, 2010, 12:14:26 pm »
Ma być GT5 RoadShow:

Sony Computer Entertainment Polska zaprasza na serię unikalnych eventów, podczas których każdy będzie miał szansę spróbować swoich sił w Gran Turismo 5 na PlayStation 3. Już 19 listopada rozpoczyna się cykl imprez "obwoźnych", promujących grę w naszym kraju.

W każdej z lokalizacji, w specjalnie zaaranżowanej przestrzeni, pod okiem wyszkolonych prowadzących, przybyli będą mieli szansę wziąć udział turnieju. Zwycięzca wyjedzie do Niemiec, na jeden z najważniejszych torów wyścigowych świata - Nurburging. Szczegóły konkursu wraz z regulaminem oraz informacjami o wszystkich przygotowanych atrakcjach znajdziecie na Facebooku.
Kalendarium imprez:

# 19-21 listopada - Gdańsk - Galeria Bałtycka
# 23-25 listopada - Łódź – CH Manufaktura
# 26-28 listopada - Warszawa – CH Arkadia
# 3-5 grudnia - Kraków – CH Bonarka
# 10-12 grudnia - Poznań – CH Malta
# 17-19 grudnia - Katowice – CH Silesia

Ale zanim to dojedzie do Katowice, to już dawno będę grał u siebie w domu. :P :)

punisher85

• Pawka Morozow
« Odpowiedź #9778 dnia: Listopada 18, 2010, 12:14:52 pm »
ja na 100% melduje się w katowicach :)

Nad autem się zastanawiają (prawdopodobnie sls) a tor to Nurburgrind F1. 6 najlepszych (zwycięzca w każdym mieście) na wiosnę wraz z epiką z Sony oraz z polskiej edycji gazety Top gear pojedzie na zielone piekło :)
« Ostatnia zmiana: Listopada 18, 2010, 12:16:50 pm wysłana przez punisher85 »

Unlimited

• Gość
« Odpowiedź #9779 dnia: Listopada 18, 2010, 12:15:39 pm »

Można zrobić jakąś ustawkę osób które mają chęć przyjechać do Kato. 8)

punisher85

• Pawka Morozow
« Odpowiedź #9780 dnia: Listopada 18, 2010, 12:19:32 pm »
W Katosach będzie hardcore bo każdy zainteresowany będzie mieć od prawie miesiąca GT5 w domu i tor pewnie opanowany. W Gdańsku już od jutra będą się ścigać :)

maertin

• Bohater wojny GOjczyźnianej
  • !
« Odpowiedź #9781 dnia: Listopada 18, 2010, 12:21:30 pm »
Będę w Galerii w Gdańsku. Zdam relacje :)

Mam nadzieję, że się załapie na 1-2 próby. Ciekawe jak to będzie zorganizowane.

Don't mess with the best, 'cause the best don't mess!

adriano

• Marynarz z Potiomkina
« Odpowiedź #9782 dnia: Listopada 18, 2010, 12:22:24 pm »
O czego zaczynacie granie?

Mnie strasznie ciągnie B-Spec, ale pewnie zacznę od licencji i A-Spec.
Do tego chętnie wbiję do online, by pogadać w lobby i wymienić się wrażeniami :D

BoBaN

• PIERESTROJKA
« Odpowiedź #9783 dnia: Listopada 18, 2010, 12:30:09 pm »
w skrócie:
- nie ma opcji wyścigów z A do B :(

Khm...khm...

Całkiem niezłe muszę przyznać. Tylko jak to jest z tymi trasami od A do B? Można takie w edytorze budować?
Tak.

Ktoś tu ku**a kłamie. :lol: :lol: :lol:

aphelion

• Marynarz z Potiomkina
  • Reputacja: 25
  • PSN ID: aph
« Odpowiedź #9784 dnia: Listopada 18, 2010, 13:26:38 pm »

Może też wpadnę na chwilkę.
Thou know'st 'tis common: all that lives must die, Passing through nature to eternity.

MrArt-PL

• Budowniczy socjalizmu
« Odpowiedź #9785 dnia: Listopada 18, 2010, 14:40:40 pm »

Może też wpadnę na chwilkę.

Dzisiaj gadałem ze znajomkiem z sieci Media -Expert i powiedział że po swoją kopię gry moge wpaść juz w poniedziałek wieczorem tj.22.11  bo rano w poniedziałek podobno dostaną dostawe gier. :grin:

Solid Snake 1989

• MIR
  • Reputacja: 101
  • Who Dares. Wins
« Odpowiedź #9786 dnia: Listopada 18, 2010, 14:46:55 pm »
Ktoś tu ku**a kłamie
Jeżeli uznać że start/meta to jednocześnie pkt A i B, to mówi prawdę   :roll:

Spoiler (kliknij, by wyświetlić/ukryć)

Unlimited

• Gość
« Odpowiedź #9787 dnia: Listopada 18, 2010, 14:59:07 pm »

Solid Snake 1989

• MIR
  • Who Dares. Wins
« Odpowiedź #9788 dnia: Listopada 18, 2010, 15:05:23 pm »
Trochę słaba..liczyłem na jakiś tekst o przesuwanej premierze....

Iras

• PIERESTROJKA
  • Reputacja: 204
  • Mój awatar śmieje się z Ciebie.
« Odpowiedź #9789 dnia: Listopada 18, 2010, 16:06:51 pm »

NFS i nowy Assassin's Creed chyba będą musiały zaczekać  :)

arturk

• Towarzysz
  • Reputacja: 0
« Odpowiedź #9790 dnia: Listopada 18, 2010, 16:28:56 pm »
nigdy nie jarały mnie takie edycje, ale książeczkę (apex) z chęcią bym przejrzał.
« Ostatnia zmiana: Listopada 18, 2010, 16:30:41 pm wysłana przez arturk »

Unlimited

• Gość
« Odpowiedź #9791 dnia: Listopada 18, 2010, 16:30:42 pm »
Będzie ona dostępna też w tańszej edycji(collector's edition). Właśnie myślę czy aby może się na nią nie skusić. 8)

Solid Snake 1989

• MIR
  • Who Dares. Wins
« Odpowiedź #9792 dnia: Listopada 18, 2010, 16:37:07 pm »
Mi się ten portfel i brelok podoba.

luk

• Towarzysz
  • Reputacja: 0
  • PSN: splintersPL
« Odpowiedź #9793 dnia: Listopada 18, 2010, 17:09:07 pm »
Powinni zrobić edycje z samym portfelem, brelokiem i penem. Za tą wypasioną trzeba pewnie sypnąć 500-600zł  :o Jakiś ziomek na allegro już walczy 580zł :lol:
http://allegro.pl/gran-turismo-5-signature-edition-pl-i1320124670.html

KKRT

• Marynarz z Potiomkina
  • Reputacja: 18
« Odpowiedź #9794 dnia: Listopada 18, 2010, 17:22:39 pm »
Ktos dzwonil juz po sklepach i marketach z pytaniem kiedy bedzie dostawa GT 5?

BoBaN

• PIERESTROJKA
« Odpowiedź #9795 dnia: Listopada 18, 2010, 18:27:55 pm »

NFS i nowy Assassin's Creed chyba będą musiały zaczekać  :)

Po tym filmiki widzę, że jednak chyba dobrze zrobiłem anulując zamówienie na tą edycję. Model auta jest naprawdę mały, a w dodatku dostajemy Mrecedsa zamiast GTR35. Najfajniejszy z tego wszystkiego jest portfel. Jeszcze gdyby to było w cenie 500-550zł to bym się skusił, ale 699zł to jednak zbyt duża cena. Jeszcze się zastanowię, ale zamiast bardziej się przekonać po takim filmie, to się zniechęciłem. :-? :-? :-?

Tomasz

• Marynarz z Potiomkina
  • Reputacja: 42
  • TUSKU CHYTRUSKU TY je**ny ZŁODZIEJU!!!!
« Odpowiedź #9796 dnia: Listopada 18, 2010, 18:34:32 pm »
Portfel i bryloczek są zajebiste mmmmmmm  8)

adriano

• Marynarz z Potiomkina
« Odpowiedź #9797 dnia: Listopada 18, 2010, 18:35:41 pm »
Książka APEXa jest przetłumaczona na język polski.
Może uda się kupić CE.

BoBaN

• PIERESTROJKA
« Odpowiedź #9798 dnia: Listopada 18, 2010, 18:42:22 pm »
Książka APEXa jest przetłumaczona na język polski.

Ooo to zajebiście. Myślałem, że jest po ang. tylko. Najbardziej kusi mnie ten portfel. Model auta wręcz odpycha od tej edycji. Ten Mercedes jest fajny, ale w zwykłej wersji i gdyby dali duży model zwykłej wersji SLS to byłoby znacznie lepiej.

MrArt-PL

• Budowniczy socjalizmu
« Odpowiedź #9799 dnia: Listopada 18, 2010, 19:19:22 pm »
Ktos dzwonil juz po sklepach i marketach z pytaniem kiedy bedzie dostawa GT 5?
tak jak wyżej pisałem,
ja swoją mam dostać w poniedziałek 22.11 z sieci Media-Expert :lol:podobno.....