Autor Wątek: BattleField: Bad Company 2  (Przeczytany 258055 razy)

Leszke

• PIERESTROJKA
  • Reputacja: 142
  • Piwo jest dowodem na to, ze Bog nas kocha!!!
Odp: BattleField: Bad Company 2
« Odpowiedź #2520 dnia: Listopada 06, 2010, 06:34:53 am »
 :angel:
Spoiler (kliknij, by wyświetlić/ukryć)

Ohtar

• Gość
« Odpowiedź #2521 dnia: Listopada 06, 2010, 07:11:43 am »
Gramy coś dzisiaj?

Ryo

• Global Moderator
  • PIERESTROJKA
  • Reputacja: 535
  • "Using no way as way, having no limitation..."
« Odpowiedź #2522 dnia: Listopada 06, 2010, 11:13:51 am »

Leszke

• PIERESTROJKA
« Odpowiedź #2523 dnia: Listopada 06, 2010, 12:47:36 pm »
Ło który to spotkanie?

Ohtar

• Gość
« Odpowiedź #2524 dnia: Listopada 06, 2010, 12:53:09 pm »
    3 DNI GRY PRZED PREMIERĄ – WYŁĄCZNIE W EA STORE
    Battlefield: Bad Company 2 Vietnam to dostępne w wersji cyfrowej rozszerzenie, które zawiera wyróżniające cechy Battlefield: Bad Company 2, takie jak intensywna akcja i wciągająca rozgrywka, a następnie dokłada do tego stałość rozwoju postaci, 15 klasycznych broni z czasów konfliktu oraz sześć nowych pojazdów.

Pakiet ten udostępnia cztery wyjątkowe i zupełnie nowe mapy, stworzone na podstawie wojny w Wietnamie. Każda z nich wprowadza nowe elementy do rozgrywki, takie jak gęsta dżungla oraz jamy i tunele, które pozwalają przeprowadzać ataki z zaskoczenia.

W Battlefield: Bad Company 2 Vietnam będą również dostępne wszystkie cztery tryby wieloosobowe znane z Battlefield: Bad Company 2, wliczając w to klasyczny tryb Podboju. Dodatek jest zintegrowany z podstawową wersją, więc niezależnie od tego w jakiej epoce przyjdzie Ci walczyć, nadal będziesz awansować na wyższe poziomy.

Aby zagwarantować niepowtarzalną atmosferę lat 60-tych, zespół dźwiękowców ze studia DICE nagrał zupełnie nowe głosy dla obu stron konfliktu, w oparciu o autentyczne dialogi z czasów wojny w Wietnamie. Oprócz tego 2 godziny muzyki z epoki zapewniają charakterystyczną, mocno rozbujaną ścieżkę dźwiękową.

* Cztery zupełnie nowe mapy. Cztery wyjątkowe wietnamskie mapy, z których każda wprowadza nowe elementy graficzne oraz wrażenia z rozgrywki.
        * Sześć kultowych pojazdów. Zawiśnij nad czubkami drzew w słynnym amerykańskim śmigłowcu Huey. Siądź za sterami wytrzymałego rosyjskiego czołgu T54 oraz zwinnej łodzi patrolowej US PBR "Pibber", a także trzech innych pojazdów unieśmiertelnionych w czasach wojny w Wietnamie.
        * 15 charakterystycznych broni. Gracze ruszą do walki mając do dyspozycji 15 nowych rodzajów broni, powstałych w oparciu o ich prawdziwe odpowiedniki, wliczając w to rzadko spotykany karabin maszynowy Navy SEAL XM22 oraz charakterystyczny granatnik M79 "Blooper".
        * Rozbujana ścieżka dźwiękowa z lat 60-tych. Słuchaj ośmiu stacji radiowych, nadających 49 utworów z epoki, wliczając w to "Jazdę Walkirii" oraz "Fortunate Son" grupy CCR.
        * Prawdziwe wojenne dialogi. Nowe głosy zarówno dla żołnierzy amerykańskich jak i wietnamskich, przygotowane w oparciu o autentyczne nagrania z czasów wojny.
        * Nowe osiągnięcia/trofea. Gracze będą mogli zebrać 10 nowych osiągnięć/trofeów, z których jedno dotyczy wysadzenia głośników nadającą wietnamską propagandę. Możesz także zdobyć nowe gwiazdki umiejętności za posługiwanie się bronią z tego rozszerzenia.

lupinator

• Gość
« Odpowiedź #2525 dnia: Listopada 06, 2010, 12:57:41 pm »
Cztery wyjątkowe wietnamskie mapy
Dobrze, bo już się bałem, że będą mniej wietnamskie niż się spodziewam. :curve:

Ryo

• Global Moderator
  • PIERESTROJKA
« Odpowiedź #2526 dnia: Listopada 06, 2010, 13:18:00 pm »
Będzie klimat. Nowy trailer z miotaczem ognia:

Wiadomość scalona: Listopada 06, 2010, 13:18:39 pm
Ło który to spotkanie?
Śjakoś wieczorkiem. Pewnie jeszcze tygrys dołączy i jego kumpel, bo ostatnio gramy razem.

Ryo

• Global Moderator
  • PIERESTROJKA
« Odpowiedź #2527 dnia: Listopada 07, 2010, 19:51:47 pm »
Battlefield Bad Company 2 Secret Maps Incoming?
http://www.battlestrats.com/home/_/general-news/battlefield-bad-company-2-secret-maps-incoming-r528

Battlefield Bad Company 2 was a brilliant game which caught a lot of flak for simply not delivering enough content in order to keep players interested long enough. Although EA released several "map packs", these turned out to be nothing more than new game types for existing maps. At E3, DICE announced that Battlefield Bad Company 2 would be seeing some real DLC in the form of Battlefield Vietnam. Some details have started rolling in and it was announced that the game would come bundled with 4 multiplayer maps. This brings us to the first item of the day. Will Vietnam really only have 4 maps?

These images below have been popping up all over the Battlefield community. The first one comes from a DICE Test Server supposedly. Note that there are 7 listed NAM maps (Referring to Vietnam)

Hopefully this is true because we saw just how long a 4 map multiplayer game will last with Battlefield 1943. The good news doesn't stop there with Vietnam however. For several weeks the Official EA Battlefield site has been polling gamers asking them what was their favorite Bad Company 1 maps. Note that Harvest day is also in the image above as well as the image below.

Wiadomość scalona: [time]Listopad 08, 2010, 14:52:55 pm[/time]
Jest kur**!! :angel:

Battlefield: Bad Company 2 set for VIP Map Pack 7
http://www.gamerzines.com/xbox-360/news/bfbc2-vip-map-pack-7.html

EA and DICE have today announced that they are to bring a seventh VIP Map Pack to Battlefield: Bad Company 2, set to include four new maps including two firm fan favourites - Oasis and Harvest Day.

Both have been completely reworked for the title, now offering full Destruction 2.0, enhanced graphics and lighting, and remastered ambient sounds and backgrounds.

VIP Map Pack 7, as always, will be free to PC players and VIP members.

You can catch the full contents below:

Map 1: Oasis

Origin: Battlefield: Bad Company multiplayer

Game modes: Rush, Conquest, Squad Rush, Squad Deathmatch

Map 2: Harvest Day

Origin: Battlefield: Bad Company multiplayer

Game modes: Rush, Conquest, Squad Rush, Squad Deathmatch

Map 3: Cold War

Origin: Battlefield: Bad Company 2 singleplayer

Game modes: Rush, Squad Rush, Squad Deathmatch

Map 4: Heavy Metal

Origin: Battlefield: Bad Company 2 singleplayer

Game modes: Conquest, Squad Rush, Squad Deathmatch

Wiadomość scalona: [time]Listopad 08, 2010, 18:46:51 pm[/time]
http://www.xblog360.co.uk/?p=2156
We met with level designer Cristian Pavel to get his thoughts on the remastering process, and on the popularity of Oasis in particular.

Hi Cristian! As a level designer, what is it that you actually do?
– In short, balancing multiplayer gameplay on roughly built levels.
– In detail, I would start with writing on paper the premises for a battle, the location, the setting, and the game mode(s) which suits that location. Then I would set up the level in a rough state, and getting it ready for a playtest. With the help from an artist, the level starts to get nicely shaped and pimped out while I update the gameplay experience according to playtest feedback until we can lock the level. Then it is ready to ship!

How are you transforming Oasis from a BC1 map to a BC2 map?

– We look back at what made the level appeal to such a large number of players in BC1 and then we add even more good stuff so we can deliver an even greater experience.

– We first get a blueprint of the original level, then recreate it in the editor and start replacing the old BC1 assets with the new and optimized ones from BC2. Think about the full destruction buildings and micro destruction materials like wood fences and concrete covers, which I know players love to tear apart.

– Then we dress it up with suitable ambient sounds for each part of the level, new weather settings, a variety of sand storm effects, and an overall war ambient setting around the combat zone to remind you that this is not a field trip – that you are part of an ongoing war when you play.

Are you changing the map in any way? How is it different playing this new version of Oasis from the old one?

– The map has not been changed drastically, so returning players will feel right at home the moment they step into this Oasis. The revised parts of the levels are minor. For example, the gold crates in BC1 were located on the rooftops, which we can’t have now that entire buildings can collapse. So we had to put the crates on the ground in some places. Things like that.

– The city part of the level was improved as well, around the main street where the center flag was located in BC1 Conquest. Rush mode keeps the same five bases, and Conquest has the same three flags setup in the center, although in BC2 the home bases cannot be captured like they could in BC1 [Where we had a total of five flags back then -- Editor's note]. We also introduced both Squad Deathmatch and Squad Rush in the city area to make the most of this part of the level.
Do you have a favorite feature in this new version of Oasis that you could tell us about?
– When we looked at the last part of the level — the city area – it seemed a bit too flat, and we looked at ways to improve it without changing the layout of the buildings too much. We finally decided to raise the hillside of the city by a couple of meters, creating a terrace on one side of the main street. Think about the urban area in Arica Harbor. We tried the same recipe for Oasis now with great success, and I hope you will like it as much as I do.

Why do you think Oasis is so loved by so many Battlefield players out there?
– Oasis contains what Battlefield is all about. A variety of vehicles, from helicopters to tanks, jeeps, and boats. It also has enough space to let players show their creativity when driving these vehicles. Oasis switches from open environment to close quarters urban combat in the last bases of the Rush game mode. This type of contrast in environment appeals to players, because it suits all four Battlefield classes, from sniper to assault.

And there you have it. Check back this Wednesday for an in-depth look at Heavy Metal, one of the largest multiplayer maps ever for Battlefield: Bad Company 2.
« Ostatnia zmiana: Listopada 08, 2010, 17:47:46 pm wysłana przez Ryo »

Ohtar

• Gość
« Odpowiedź #2528 dnia: Listopada 08, 2010, 18:42:37 pm »
Włączyłem grę przed chwilą i po 10 sekundach gry się zawiesiła. wkur**a mnie już ta konsola. PS2 freezowało może ze dwa razy w ciągu dwóch lat użytkowania...

Ryo

• Global Moderator
  • PIERESTROJKA
« Odpowiedź #2529 dnia: Listopada 08, 2010, 19:13:04 pm »
No fakt, że czasem BC2 łapnie zwiechę.

Mrocz

• Gość
« Odpowiedź #2530 dnia: Listopada 08, 2010, 19:53:20 pm »

Super niedługo powrót do Bad Company 2 więc :D Mega... Ten nowy Map Pack :)

Leszke

• PIERESTROJKA

Mrocz

• Gość

Ryo

• Global Moderator
  • PIERESTROJKA
« Odpowiedź #2533 dnia: Listopada 10, 2010, 12:36:57 pm »
Gramy co dzisiaj?

Leszke

• PIERESTROJKA
« Odpowiedź #2534 dnia: Listopada 10, 2010, 12:48:47 pm »
Gramy co dzisiaj?
dawaj teraz wieczorem ide na pice z zamiarem picia :roll:

Johnny B. Goode

• Marynarz z Potiomkina
  • Reputacja: 17
« Odpowiedź #2535 dnia: Listopada 10, 2010, 14:14:35 pm »
Gramy co dzisiaj?
Ja chyba będę.

Ryo

• Global Moderator
  • PIERESTROJKA
« Odpowiedź #2536 dnia: Listopada 10, 2010, 16:10:11 pm »
Gramy co dzisiaj?
Ja chyba będę.
Git.

Gramy co dzisiaj?
dawaj teraz wieczorem ide na pice z zamiarem picia :roll:
TERAZ to ja dopiero czytam to info, bo wychodzę z roboty ;] Dawaj po pijaku przygramy jak wrócisz. Dołączysz do mnie i magika.

Ohtar

• Gość
« Odpowiedź #2537 dnia: Listopada 10, 2010, 16:27:53 pm »
Ja też gram.

Ryo

• Global Moderator
  • PIERESTROJKA
« Odpowiedź #2538 dnia: Listopada 10, 2010, 18:30:24 pm »
To co, o 19?

Ohtar

• Gość
« Odpowiedź #2539 dnia: Listopada 10, 2010, 18:53:19 pm »
Ok. Zaraz wbijam.

Ryo

• Global Moderator
  • PIERESTROJKA
« Odpowiedź #2540 dnia: Listopada 10, 2010, 18:54:52 pm »
Spoko, ja skoczę szybko po śmietanę do sklepu i tez wbijam na front.

Milford_Cubicle

• Tajny współpracownik
  • Reputacja: 2
  • IT could swallow all of us before IT even CHEWED!
I'm happy to pull my veins out and braid a rope
I don't need hope to know that you'd die slow
I'm happy to pull my veins out and braid a rope
I don't need hope to know that you'd die slow

Ryo

• Global Moderator
  • PIERESTROJKA
« Odpowiedź #2542 dnia: Listopada 10, 2010, 22:05:10 pm »
http://blogs.battlefield.ea.com/battlefield_bad_company/archive/2010/11/10/vip7heavymetal.aspx
No i jest Ohtar to o czym gadaliśmy podczas gry ;] Szkoda, że mnie mega lagowało w dwóch meczach, dzięki czemu zaliczyłem chyba życiowe ratio i musiałem spasować.

Ohtar

• Gość
« Odpowiedź #2543 dnia: Listopada 10, 2010, 22:12:36 pm »
http://blogs.battlefield.ea.com/battlefield_bad_company/archive/2010/11/10/vip7heavymetal.aspx
No i jest Ohtar to o czym gadaliśmy podczas gry ;] Szkoda, że mnie mega lagowało w dwóch meczach, dzięki czemu zaliczyłem chyba życiowe ratio i musiałem spasować.

Szkoda, że poszedłeś bo nastepna mapa to była atacama desert. Wsiadłem do czołgi i nawet na A nie zdążyłem wiechać. Ustawiłem armatę na maksa do góry i strzelałem sobie, za którymś strzałem dwa kille O_o. Co jest, kur**?! Okazało się, że zestrzeliłem śmigłowiec. Muszę w totka zagrać...

aphelion

• Marynarz z Potiomkina
  • Reputacja: 25
  • PSN ID: aph
« Odpowiedź #2544 dnia: Listopada 11, 2010, 23:18:20 pm »
Czy można współdzielić dlc z BC2?
Thou know'st 'tis common: all that lives must die, Passing through nature to eternity.

Ryo

• Global Moderator
  • PIERESTROJKA
« Odpowiedź #2545 dnia: Listopada 12, 2010, 00:16:10 am »
Czy można współdzielić dlc z BC2?
Dotychczas nie, bo dotyczą one VIP Code, a VIP Code jest indywidualny dla jednego użytkownika.

aphelion

• Marynarz z Potiomkina
« Odpowiedź #2546 dnia: Listopada 12, 2010, 10:45:11 am »
Czyli jak chce sobie kupić np. ten dodatek z nowymi skórkami to muszę podać im ten numer?
Thou know'st 'tis common: all that lives must die, Passing through nature to eternity.

Ohtar

• Gość
« Odpowiedź #2547 dnia: Listopada 12, 2010, 10:51:59 am »
Czyli jak chce sobie kupić np. ten dodatek z nowymi skórkami to muszę podać im ten numer?

Ten chyba działa na takiej samej zasadzie, co inne dlc. Ale moim zdaniem nie warto go kupować, bo te skóry sprawiają że Cię lepiej widać na mapie :(

aphelion

• Marynarz z Potiomkina
« Odpowiedź #2548 dnia: Listopada 12, 2010, 10:54:16 am »
Tak naprawdę chodzi mi o trofea :P

Ohtar

• Gość
« Odpowiedź #2549 dnia: Listopada 12, 2010, 11:11:49 am »
Tak naprawdę chodzi mi o trofea :P

Tak też pomyślałem. Ja też to kupiłem dla pucharów, i patrząc na to teraz mogłem lepiej ulokować tą kasę.

Ryo

• Global Moderator
  • PIERESTROJKA
« Odpowiedź #2550 dnia: Listopada 12, 2010, 12:27:19 pm »
Nie, jeżeli chodzi o stroje to nie musisz posiadać VIPa.

A będąc przy dodatkach - gra ktoś jeszcze w Onslaught...?  :troll:

Ohtar

• Gość
« Odpowiedź #2551 dnia: Listopada 12, 2010, 13:05:35 pm »
Nie, jeżeli chodzi o stroje to nie musisz posiadać VIPa.

A będąc przy dodatkach - gra ktoś jeszcze w Onslaught...?  :troll:

Ja bym zagrał, ale nie na hardcore.

Wiadomość scalona: Listopada 12, 2010, 18:36:38 pm
http://blogs.battlefield.ea.com/battlefield_bad_company/archive/2010/11/12/vietnam-hardware-6-the-achievements.aspx

Łatwe.
« Ostatnia zmiana: Listopada 12, 2010, 18:36:38 pm wysłana przez Ohtar »

Ryo

• Global Moderator
  • PIERESTROJKA
« Odpowiedź #2552 dnia: Listopada 19, 2010, 13:33:46 pm »
VIP Map Pack 7: The Cold War is Back
http://blogs.battlefield.ea.com/battlefield_bad_company/archive/2010/11/16/vip-map-pack-7-the-cold-war-is-back.aspx

The third post in our series on the upcoming VIP Map Pack 7 brings you to a small village in the mountains. There sits one of the most tight and intense infantry maps for Battlefield: Bad Company 2.

Cold War will be recognized by players of Battlefield: Bad Company 2 as the place for one of the singleplayer missions. It features an up until now quiet village high up in the mountains, located deep inside Russian territory.

The game mode of choice is Rush, with the Russian team deploying a surprise counter attack in order to win back the US controlled area. In stark contrast to the vehicle based gameplay in Heavy Metal, Cold War is solely focused on close quarter combat because of the narrow alleyways in the village. Being a remix of the original singleplayer map, in multiplayer the Russians are attacking from the opposite direction, downhill, with the ultimate goal to push the US team out onto the frozen river.

Cold War was specifically chosen for Map Pack 7 because of its wonderful winter setting and multitude of pathways where players can face each other head on. We also wanted a map to complement the bigger, vehicle-based, ones.

Come back tomorrow for a full run through of Harvest Day – one more fan favorite from Battlefield: Bad Company that makes a glorious return in VIP Map Pack 7.

Czyli być może już niedługo premiera Map Packa :angel:

Wiadomość scalona: Listopada 19, 2010, 13:41:10 pm
Wiadomość scalona: Listopad 12, 2010, 18:36:38 pm
http://blogs.battlefield.ea.com/battlefield_bad_company/archive/2010/11/12/vietnam-hardware-6-the-achievements.aspx

Łatwe.

Would you Kindly STFU?

Bronze/10G

Destroy a Hannoi Hannah propaganda speaker
Fajna nazwa ;]

Ogólnie bardzo podoba mi się design zapalniczek. No i ciekawe co to za hidden trophy?
« Ostatnia zmiana: Listopada 19, 2010, 13:41:10 pm wysłana przez Ryo »

Ryo

• Global Moderator
  • PIERESTROJKA
« Odpowiedź #2553 dnia: Listopada 20, 2010, 22:29:51 pm »
VIP Map Pack 7: Celebrate Harvest Day by Mowing Down the Opposition
http://blogs.battlefield.ea.com/battlefield_bad_company/archive/2010/11/18/harvest-day.aspx

Welcome to the fourth post in our series on the upcoming Vip Map Pack 7. This time, we take you to a beautiful field in autumn time that Bad Company players will recognize instantly.

Harvest Day is -- together with Oasis -- one of the most loved multiplayer maps from Battlefield: Bad Company. Back then, it was hugely popular due to its variety of vehicles and alternatives of play styles. This new and remastered version for Battlefield: Bad Company 2 is no different. "Harvest Day 2.0" features heavy tanks, CAV's, and fast quads to get around this large-scale map.

It's a very vehicle oriented map, with focused hotspots for tight infantry battles. This map can be played with all four gameplay modes, but is at its heart a big Conquest map with 4 cappable flags. We decided to go with a four flags diamond-shaped setup in order to make use of the entire map. We kept the same layout and size of the original BC1 level, and of course made use of Destruction 2.0 and all of the other improvements in our game engine since the first Bad Company.

Rush mode starts with a clash between heavy tanks in the open fields. Later on, the action switches to more infantry focused gameplay through the last bases inside the village. Squad Deathmatch and Squad Rush take place exclusively in the village area, where players can make the best out of the numerous destructible buildings and the height difference that the village is displaying.

And there you have it! By now you should have a good idea of all four maps in VIP Map Pack 7. As always, the map pack is free for PC and VIP players. Stay tuned for more info.

Unlimited

• Gość
« Odpowiedź #2554 dnia: Listopada 21, 2010, 08:28:40 am »
Po tym co widzę trzeba będzie zainwestować w BC2. ;)

_ReD_

• Marynarz z Potiomkina
  • Reputacja: 49
  • It is what it is
« Odpowiedź #2555 dnia: Listopada 21, 2010, 08:36:54 am »
To ty kupiles MoH a nie masz BC2? Co z toba Unlimited? ;)

Unlimited

• Gość
« Odpowiedź #2556 dnia: Listopada 21, 2010, 09:22:19 am »
heh ;) Wybrałem niecodzienną taktykę, a tak na poważnie to czekałem aż BC2 stanieje do rozsądnego poziomu cenowego. 8)

Leszke

• PIERESTROJKA
« Odpowiedź #2557 dnia: Listopada 22, 2010, 07:14:09 am »
Bedzie jakaś edycja ze wszystkimi dodatkami to kupuj :)

Ohtar

• Gość
« Odpowiedź #2558 dnia: Listopada 23, 2010, 18:19:30 pm »
Jest już teraz complete edition. A taka z Wietnamem to chyba dopiero za jakiś czas wyjdzie.

Multiplayer Update 3 for Bad Company 2 -- PS3 tonight, other formats to follow

* BY: zh1nt0
    * POSTED: Nov 23, 2010, 12:00AM
    * COMMENTS: 20 (Login Required to Comment)

As the title suggests, there is an update for Battlefield: Bad Company 2 coming for the PS3 platform, and it contains multiple changes to the game. This update is also in preparation for our upcoming VIP Map Pack 7 and Battlefield: Bad Company 2 Vietnam, which explains the size of it.

We are working hard on getting these fixes out for both PC and Xbox 360 as well, so in the coming days, look for updates on those platforms as well.

Sometime tomorrow the update will be deployed and will be downloadable for everyone starting up their PS3. PS3 players might encounter some temporary outages or suffer from lag during the server updates (between GMT 00:01 2010-11-24 and GMT 00:01 2010-11-25).

Here is a complete list of all the fixes in this update:

- Acog and Red dot scope now equippable on MK-14 and G3.

- Fixed a bug on PC where the G3 would do less damage than intended.

- Reduced VADS push back and damage to balance it with the ZU23.

- Fixed a bug where Vehicle Countermeasures would fail to remove tracer darts at high speed.

- Reduced the reload time for Vehicle Countermeasures.

- Slightly increased the AT4's damage vs armor to emphasize its anti vehicle role while keeping it balanced vs armor.

- Increased the AT4’s top speed and acceleration so users spend less time exposed when firing.

- Increased the AT4's splash damage so it competes with other AT weapons vs infantry. The AT4 still has the least splash damage of all AT weapons.

- Reduced the splash damage of the Carl Gustav to bring it in line with other explosive weapons. The Carl Gustav still has the most splash damage of all AT weapons.

- Increased the 1 shot kill range of the M95 body shot to counter its lower rate of fire.

- Fixed a bug with the SVU that gave it better close range damage than other semi auto weapons.

- Reduced all weapon damage to the MCOM by 50%.

- Fixed a C4 vs MCOM exploit on Atacama Desert.

- Fixed a bug with FOV when aiming the M1911.

- Lowered the close range damage of the AN94 to highlight its long range role.

- Increased the accuracy of the F2000 on the move to highlight its role as a mobile AR.

- Increased the close range damage of the shotguns to give them a greater advantage vs slugs.

- Slightly lowered the damage of the M60 to balance its accuracy advantage vs other LMGs.

- Slightly lowered the damage of the MG3 at close range to balance it with other high rate of fire weapons.

- Slightly increased the damage of the UH6

Chętnie pobiegam z EBR-ką z acogiem. :D

Ryo

• Global Moderator
  • PIERESTROJKA
« Odpowiedź #2559 dnia: Listopada 23, 2010, 18:27:16 pm »
Reduced all weapon damage to the MCOM by 50%
W końcu nie będzie takiego C4-owania skrzynek.

Wiadomość scalona: Listopada 24, 2010, 09:00:49 am
« Ostatnia zmiana: Listopada 24, 2010, 09:00:49 am wysłana przez Ryo »