Autor Wątek: Wii U - Wątek główny  (Przeczytany 402462 razy)

monio4

• Nintendofanboj
  • Marynarz z Potiomkina
  • Reputacja: 25
Odp: Wii U - Wątek główny
« Odpowiedź #200 dnia: Marca 11, 2012, 20:25:12 pm »
Jak mnie wkur**a nazywanie Scaleforma i innych technologią Autodesku. Ta firma nie nie stworzyła chyba żadnego programu który do nich należy... Sam deal w sumie spoko ale ten middelware to standard wszędzie więc wiele to nie zmieni.

Kert

• PIERESTROJKA
  • Reputacja: 255
« Odpowiedź #201 dnia: Marca 11, 2012, 20:52:59 pm »
Jak mnie wkur**a nazywanie Scaleforma i innych technologią Autodesku. Ta firma nie nie stworzyła chyba żadnego programu który do nich należy... Sam deal w sumie spoko ale ten middelware to standard wszędzie więc wiele to nie zmieni.
AutoCad?

monio4

• Nintendofanboj
  • Marynarz z Potiomkina
  • Reputacja: 25
« Odpowiedź #202 dnia: Marca 11, 2012, 21:45:22 pm »
Tak wiem (choć wtedy jeszcze nie nazywali się autodesk ;) ), tylko że na tym sofcie i jego modyfikacjach się kończy. Cała reszta historii to wchłanianie mniejszych firm. Softy jak 3dsmax, Maya, XSI (3 najpopularniejsze pakiety do grafiki 3d) zostały wykupione razem z zespołami je tworzącym, we wszystkich wypadkach od tamtego czasu można zobaczyć jak każdy z nich zmienia się stopniowo w zbugowane, niestabilne gówno o co raz to bardziej przestarzałych funkcjonalnościach. Darmowy blender w niektórych aspektach wyprzedza te softy.
Autodesk słynie z rozpierdalania innowacyjności i niszczenia konkurencyjności branży. Gdyby maya, max i xsi były dla siebie konkurencją to takiego bylibyśmy w innym miejscu z całą grafiką w grach czy filmach.
Wyobraź sobie co by było jakby MS wykupił Nintendo i Sony... Tak wygląda teraz sytuacja na rynku CG. ;)
« Ostatnia zmiana: Marca 11, 2012, 21:47:41 pm wysłana przez monio4 »

Malutki

• J-23
  • Reputacja: 18
« Odpowiedź #203 dnia: Marca 13, 2012, 11:42:27 am »
Pojawiła się kolejna spekulacja na temat nośników optycznych dla WiU .Prawdopodobnie Nintendo wykorzysta technologie ADA (Advanced Disc for Archiving) od Panasonic'a.
Also at the end of the day we really dont know nothing, except it uses a modified watson and blue-ray.

It has been described as "Blu-ray like", but Wii U will not support Blu-ray, at least that is what has been reported this far. Katsuya Eguchi said in an interview with Kotaku that the proprietary disc would hold 25 GB of data.

I suggested in the earlier thread that the Wii U optical disc may be based on the ADA (Advanced Disc for Archiving) by Panasonic. It has the same size as listed by Nintendo, 120mm, and it's specifications are similar, with some greater differences of course, to that of Blu-ray, which it is based on. Now, ADA is mostly used for archiving data of pictures in the medical field, but it shouldn't be difficult to alter it to fit Nintendo's interests. Also considering Panasonic developed the optical discs for Gamecube and Wii, it would only be natural for Nintendo to continue business with them. And as far as I can see, ADA isn't operated by any other company than Panasonic, so it should be cost-efficient for Nintendo to use this format.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=466196&page=3

RUMOR - Nintendo working on 3 new franchises for Wii U, price talk and more
The following information comes from a supposed inside source...

- between ten to eleven Nintendo published retail games to be shown for Wii U at E3
 - third party games to be shown as well
 - around 70 Wii U games are currently in development from a variety of publishers
 - Nintendo will be publishing/releasing four Wii U games of their own before the end of 2012
 - considering pricing Wii U lower than they want to
 - big wave of 3DS and Wii U software this holiday season
 - Nintendo has at least three new franchises in development for the Wii U, coming from various studios
http://gonintendo.com/?mode=viewstory&id=173546

Michel Ancel excited for Wii U's tech
A portion of a (Google translated) Glitch interview with Michel Ancel...

G: We realized that Ubisoft wants to give its strong support for the new Nintendo console. What do you think of the concept of U Wii?

MA: I am excited about the Wii U. They have great new features with the touchpad and NFC capabilities that can be very interesting to the gameplay - for example, the combination of using the pad and controls simultaneously. I think E3 will be a great opportunity to see how it all comes together.
http://gonintendo.com/?mode=viewstory&id=173505

Batman: Arkham City makes 'fantastic use' of Wii U controller
Little is known about the Wii U version of Batman: Arkham City. In fact, all we know is that it exists.

There are those that know much more about the game, however. For example, Epic Games' Mark Rein has seen the game running on Nintendo's next console. Speaking at Game Developers Conference, Rein noted that the Unreal Engine-powered game won't be a straight port of the PC/PS3/Xbox 360 game.

After a quick video showing off the Wii U version of Batman: Arkham City and Aliens: Colonial Marines, Rein said that the Wii U version of the game makes "fantastic use of the touch controller." Unfortunately, he wouldn't elaborate on exactly how Arkham City would make use of touch controls. Batman's arsenal of gadgets certainly invites touch-screen adaptation.

Last time the Wii U version of the game was mentioned, Rocksteady vaguely teased that the Wii U version of the game would "play to the strengths of the console."
http://www.shacknews.com/article/72825/batman-arkham-city-makes-fantastic-use-of-wii-u-controller?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Crytek to announce a “spectacular” game next month, could it come to the Wii U?
Crytek has revealed that they will announce a new project in April. There’s no details about what the game may be, and all Crytek says is that it’s “spectacular” and that, “the team are doing really, really well and it’s just really nice to see the team really enthusiastic about what they’re doing. They’re really happy.” And I’m happy to hear that the team is happy. That’s always good. But I’m wondering:

Are they working on something that will come to the Wii U?

We won’t know until April, of course, but as long as this project is a multi-platform title (and I have a strong hunch that it will be), there’s no reason to not bring it to the Wii U. We already know that Crytek has the dev kit and their engine is running on the hardware, so there are no technical limitations. It’s more of a matter of, do they want to?

But let’s assume they do. We can’t know their intentions before the announcement, so let’s pretend Crytek will release this project on the Wii U. Then the question becomes: what is the project?

And it seems like it’ll be one of two possibilities, the first of which is a job ad from last month that confirmed Electronic Arts and Crytek are working together again This was the collaboration that brought Crysis into the world, so it’d make sense that Crysis 3 is in development. Nick Button-Brown of Crytek did mention that the new project is the “best of that kind of project we’ve ever done”, and that suggests they’re working on a first-person shooter, as that’s what they have experience with, and that makes Crysis a likely fit.

It could be something else though. It could be TimeSplitters 4. This theory begins with a quote from Karl Hilton of Crytek UK. In November of 2010, he shared that:

We’re talking to publishers at the moment about whether [TimeSplitters is] a viable route or not.

And then it was in July of last year that the game was meant to be announced “soon”, although that never happened. But maybe the announcement is real, and it was simply delayed? We’ll have to wait until April, I guess. To me though, Crysis is the more-likely candidate, and also the better bet as to what would come to the Wii U, but something is coming, and hopefully it’s something I can write about on this blog.
http://wiiublog.com/crytek-to-announce-a-spectacular-game-next-month-could-it-come-to-the-wii-u/

Epic VP: "I'd be shocked if Wii U doesn't do well"
Epic VP Mark Rein will be shocked if the Wii U isn't a hit for Nintendo when it launches later this year.

Sepaking to Eurogamer at GDC in San Francisco last week, Rein argued that parents are ready to upgrade their kid's Wii to Nintendo's new system.

"I like the Wii U. I think E3 will be a big eye-opener for people," he predicted.

"I played Batman: Arkham City on the Wii U and they are doing some really cool stuff with the controller.

"Do you remember the Zelda demo they had on it? Would you not buy a Wii U just to play that? Of course you would. That's what Nintendo is all about. Their hardware is the software delivery service for their great content. That Zelda demo was gorgeous and we can do even more than that with Unreal Engine 3. I think it will do great."

Rein added that Nintendo's brand recognition and beloved IP should see it fly off shelves, though he suggested that it might have been quicker off the mark with getting the machine to stores.

"It's a great brand that a lot of parents really trust and they're probably ready to buy their kids an HD Wii that does that much more than just being an HD Wii.

"I'd love it if they'd done it last year, but I'm excited for them to do it this year. I'd be shocked if it doesn't do well.

"Did you play that Battle Mii game? Two players would play with a Wii Remote and Nunchuk and one would play with the Wii U controller?

"I would buy a Wii U to play that game in a heartbeat. And I hope people make those kind of games with our technology. I think we've yet to really see what the Wii U can do and I think at E3 this year they're going to shock us."

Earlier this year Nintendo president Satoru Iwata suggested that, more than ever, the company will be looking to partner with third parties when developing high-spec core games that fall outside of its traditional comfort zone.

Might Epic step up to the plate with a new IP for the system, a la Gears of War on the Xbox 360?

"If I had 10 development teams I'd make a game for every single platform and make that the special game for that platform," replied Rein.

"If you're the special game on that platform you do really, really well. Gears was one of the special ones on Xbox 360. Infinity Blade is a special game on the iPhone and iPad. Shadow Complex was a special game on Xbox Live Arcade.

"But we don't have 10 development teams so it's just a matter of picking and choosing what we do and doing the best thing we can for the idea that we have."

Epic currently has two titles in development: Infinity Blade: Dungeons for iOS and Fortnite for as-yet unconfirmed platforms.
http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2012-03-12-epic-vp-id-be-shocked-if-wii-u-doesnt-do-well

Osoba ,która napisała news'a o tym ,iż WiiU na dzień dzisiejszy potrafi generować grafikę podobną do słynnego tech demka od Epic ( Unreal Engine 3.9 ) tłumaczy się na forum Ign'u.
 Polecam zajrzeć do tego linka :
http://www.ign.com/boards/threads/an-industry-exclusive-look-into-the-wii-u.250088032/#post-251373767
Być może słowa Mark'a Rein'a dotyczące porównań silników Zeldy i Unreal'a dają nam do zrozumienia ,że nowa konsola Nintendo potrafiłaby coś takiego generować :

Inafune open to Capcom collaboration, confident Wii U is impressive
A portion of a GameSpot interview with Keiji Inafune...

GS: There's a "Collaboration" section on your website, but it's empty right now. What sort of people are you looking to collaborate with?

KI: It's amazing because we just opened our English website today, so I'm happy you mentioned it. Under Collaboration, it probably said "Coming Soon." I'm looking to announce big collaborations with people you didn't imagine before, and it doesn't necessarily have to be games. Because I'm on my own and away from my past life, I want to do whatever I couldn't do before in my former responsibilities. So I really want you to stay tuned and we really want to announce big collaborations.

GS: [To translator]: Did I hear him mention Capcom there?

Translator: Yes, he wants to do big collaborations he couldn't have done when he was at Capcom.

KI: But if we came up with a collaboration with Capcom, that would surprise you as well, right? It's not on my list right now, but it could happen.

GS: What are your thoughts on the Wii U so far?

KI: I can't comment too much about it because I haven't touched it yet, but whenever Nintendo comes out with something new, it's always good. So I'm confident it must be impressive. If I get a chance, I always want to try out creating for a new platform. So I'm looking forward to that chance. The same thing could go for the Wii U because it's part of the challenge in evolution, and it's a challenge in motion control. It's in that testing stage, so I'm really interested.
http://gonintendo.com/?mode=viewstory&id=173570

Malutki

• J-23
« Odpowiedź #204 dnia: Marca 15, 2012, 10:40:44 am »
Użytkownikom z neogaf'a nic nie umknie  :)
Garden Demo had better graphics on E3 show floor
Screen comparison 1:
The bird's feathers in the back are rounded in the second pic, while in the first they are more pointed due to less polygons on the bird. Also on the tree branch, there is almost no shadows in the first pic, while in the second pic they are many of them.

Screen comparison 2:
Again in the second picture from the show floor playable demo, the tree has many more shadows then original presentation video. The bird's back has more textures giving it a more realistic look as well.

Screen comparison 3:
The first picture shows a large rock next to the tree trunk, but in the second that rock is gone with plants replacing it. The bird's wings in the second picture again highlight more polygons and thicker textures than the first pic's more ridged flat look.

Screen comparison 4:
Look at the flower in the bird's beak in both pictures. The flower is fully textured on bump mapped even with the Pistils showing in the middle. Compared with the flat shaded flower in the first picture from the presentation video, you can see a big difference between the two. The bird's belly in the second picture also has some form of HDR lighting and fur shading textures to give a more real look than the bird in the first picture.

Screen comparison 5:
The bird in the second picture actually has light reflection off it's eyeball, while the bird in the first picture has more of a flat lighting on it's body in comparison.

Starting from the top down, we have 5 sets of screen shots from the Japanese Garden Demo for the Wii U. In each set, the first picture is from Nintendo's E3 presentation demo video when Reggie told the audience that this was an "early sample of what the system can do". The second picture in each set are from the Garden tech demo that was playable in real-time on the show floor.

Reggie had said in an interview that the Garden tech demo presentation was made with early dev kit hardware and was just a small example of what was coming. The show floor demo was improved quite a lot in comparison. Improved polygons, bump mapping and textures on the bird, followed with overall lighting and shadows improvements were added to the playable tech demo. It's really nice seeing Nintendo go the extra mile on a lot of these details that could otherwise be easily missed. The power debate for the Wii U has been ongoing in most the Nintendo forums, but the fact remains that the dev kits are still not finalized yet and improvements are still being made.

This real-time demo has to be a good indicator as to what to expect graphically from the Wii U, but I'm willing to bet that full games made from the ground up on the system will end up looking better than this in the long run. The report that some developers have been able to port full 360/PS3 games looking exactly same in mere weeks to the console is a good indicator of it's power I'd say. Nintendo is not one to show off graphics unless they actually have something to show and are proud of it. This demo to go along with Zelda are amazing examples of what the future could hold graphically in our games to come.
http://www.nintengen.com/2011/06/wii-u-garden-demo-had-better-graphics.html
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=466196&page=42

Analyst says Grand Theft Auto V on Wii U is possible
"We believe releasing GTA V in F4Q instead of F3Q will provide four advantages to TTWO: 1) a less crowded window away from the big holiday releases such as Call of Duty, Assassin's Creed etc. Recall, the previous GTA title (GTA IV) was released on April 29, 2008, i.e., also away from the holiday period; 2) smoother earnings in FY14 especially if GTA V launches in the last month of FY13 (March 2013); in other words it will result in stronger GTA V catalog sales in FY14; 3) a larger installed base including the potential for launch on Nintendo Wii U; and 4) an extra couple of months to polish the game." - Sterne Agee analyst Arvind Bhatia

I can't think of a bigger announcement for Nintendo than a Grand Theft Auto V Wii U confirmation at E3. Something like that would be a huge get for Nintendo, even if it's not exclusive.
http://gonintendo.com/?mode=viewstory&id=173644

Master_666

• PIERESTROJKA
  • Reputacja: 194
« Odpowiedź #205 dnia: Marca 22, 2012, 23:41:00 pm »
to takie smutne, że wszyscy na forum mają w poważaniu newsy o WiiU

POK

• MIR
  • Reputacja: 171
« Odpowiedź #206 dnia: Marca 23, 2012, 00:37:17 am »
Inna sprawa, że na polskich stronach praktycznie nie ma newsów o WiiU. Myślę jednak, że po E3 wzrośnie trochę zainteresowanie nową konsolą Nintendo. Ja w każdym razie czekam z niecierpliwością na pierwsze gameplay'e ich gier.

Conker

• Global Moderator
  • Bohater wojny GOjczyźnianej
  • Reputacja: 7
« Odpowiedź #207 dnia: Marca 23, 2012, 10:20:34 am »
Ja tez czekam na jakies powazniejsze info. A co do braku wiadomosci na lokalnym polu, mysle, ze to wynika takze z polityki naszego rodzimego dystrybutora, ktory srednio dba o dostarczenie niezbednych materialow:)

Rodi

• Przodownik pracy
  • Reputacja: 5
« Odpowiedź #208 dnia: Marca 26, 2012, 15:27:27 pm »
Na bank po E3 posypie się info jak i hype na WII U. Byle do czerwca Panowie.

Conker

• Global Moderator
« Odpowiedź #209 dnia: Marca 26, 2012, 16:38:34 pm »
Mysle, ze po E3 posypie sie info nie tylko dotyczace Wii U;) Kurde, mam nadzieje, ze nazwe zmienia;)

POK

• MIR
« Odpowiedź #210 dnia: Kwietnia 03, 2012, 12:15:42 pm »
Wii U: Wyciekła data premiery, a developerzy narzekają na wydajność i kontroler
http://www.cdaction.pl/news-25812/wii-u-wyciekla-data-premiery-a-developerzy-narzekaja-na-wydajnosc-i-kontroler.html

Jakoś nie chce mi się wierzyć, aby konsola była słabsza od Xa i Ps3. Tym bardziej, że była robiona od początku z myślą o pociągnięciu wszystkich multiplatformowych produkcji (i sporo takowych powstaje).

Malutki

• J-23
« Odpowiedź #211 dnia: Kwietnia 03, 2012, 14:20:48 pm »
Wii U: Wyciekła data premiery, a developerzy narzekają na wydajność i kontroler
http://www.cdaction.pl/news-25812/wii-u-wyciekla-data-premiery-a-developerzy-narzekaja-na-wydajnosc-i-kontroler.html

Jakoś nie chce mi się wierzyć, aby konsola była słabsza od Xa i Ps3. Tym bardziej, że była robiona od początku z myślą o pociągnięciu wszystkich multiplatformowych produkcji (i sporo takowych powstaje).
Mało prawdopodobne ,chociaż po Nintendo można spodziewać się wszystkiego ...
Zresztą jak anonimowa wypowiedz developera ma się do tego :
Darksiders 2 interview - "Wii U is a pretty powerful machine"
Han Randhawa is the art director for Darksiders 2 and in this interview towards the end he said something that could be considered conflicting with another recent interview with Marvin Donald the director of Darksiders 2.

Han Randhawa's direct quote:

"There is not much I can really talk about right now, but I think that the Wii U is a pretty powerful machine, which obviously means more resources, and means you can do a lot more. So the Wii U team is doing very well, we've been working with Nintendo and I think it's going to be a very exciting version of Darksiders but we want to keep the overall theme relatively consistent."

This quote goes kind of against what Marvin Donald said last week about the Wii U being on par with the current generation hardware. It is noteworthy to point out that Marvin Donald is not really involved in the Wii U version of Darksiders 2 since it is being handled by a separate Wii U team (last I heard there were only a few guys working on it). It seems to me that if Vigil really wanted to push the Wii U, they would do so, but they would also need to build the game from the ground up on the system.
Darksiders 2 was already planned to be developed for Xbox 360 first before the Wii U was even announced last year. Most likely a plain port with the same graphics and everything along with it will be what Nintendo fans get. Financially for THQ it's the smart move to make since Wii U will not have the user base needed to sell as well as it could on Xbox 360 early in it's life span.

Getting back to the above quote, Han Randhawa basically said the Wii U is obviously more powerful and more could be done with it's version of Darksiders 2. If they actually go the extra mile with their version on the Wii U, I'll be surprised to say the least. The only thing in my opinion that might come out of this would be a 1080p version of the game on Nintendo's new console. Basically, just like a console to PC port. Developers have been doing this to the PC market for nearly 7 years since the Xbox 360 was released in 2005 and they will most likely do it even more when the Wii U hits this year. Like I've always believed: Nintendo first party games and third party exclusives will be the difference maker in the early years of Wii U, ports are not going to show much of any difference.

http://www.nintengen.com/2012/03/darksiders-2-interview-wii-u-is-pretty.html
Trzeba poczekać na E3  :)
Mocny powrót Silicon Knights
Historia ludzkości nie raz pokazała, że spisani na straty potrafią z przytupem odkuć się losowi. Podobnie może być z przechodzącym ostatnio spore problemy studiem Silicon Knights. Rycerze planują powrócić z ich enigmatycznym, najbardziej pożądanym przez fanów IP.

Słowa szefa "silikonowych", Dennisa Dyacka jednoznacznie wskazują na to, że jedna ze znanych marek studia ukaże się na konsolach nowej generacji:

"Jesteśmy bardzo podekscytowani i pracujemy nad next-genową produkcja - jedną z najbardziej pożądanych gier z naszej oferty. Wracamy do korzeni."

Silicon Knights dłubało przy trzech mniej lub bardziej znanych markach - Legacy of Kain, Eternal Darkness i Too Human. Nad rebootem krwawej podróży Raziela pracuje pononoć Crystal Dynamics, więc w kręgu spekulacji w chwili obecnej zostaje znakomite Eternal Darkness z NGC i dość słabo przyjete Too Human. Osobiście stawiam na pierwsza opcję, która zdobyła poklask wśród graczy i recenzentów, oferując niesamowity, lovecraftowski klimat. Prawa do Wiecznej Ciemności wciąż ma duże N, wieć platforma docelowa potencjalnego sequela jest oczywista. "Pad" Wii U daje masę fantastycznych możliwości w konwencji horroru, z przeczesywaniem latarką ciemnych pomieszczeń na czele.
http://www.ppe.pl/news-14654-Mocny_powrot_Silicon_Knights_.html

Latest Trademarks: Nintendo's Demon Training and Last Ranger

Nintendo gave its 3DS Brain Age sequel the code name "Oni Training," or "Demon Training." This may actually be the game's final name, or at least part of it.

Recent trademark filings show that Nintendo registered the names Oni-Tore ("tore" is short form of "training") and Oni Training. In English, it registered "Demon Training."

It should be pointed out that companies often register the code names for games in addition to the full names. This isn't confirmation that Demon Training is the final name of the game... although the new form of Dr. Kawashima suggests that the name would be accurate.

In other trademark news, Nintendo also registered "The Last Ranger," and "Saigo no Youjinbou" (maybe... "Last Bodyguard").
http://andriasang.com/con0b0/trademarks/

Kojima would only make a game "unique" to the Wii U
Guess this means he isn't ready to cash in on cheap ports and such, though apparently his studio's Fox Engine isn't out of the question for Wii U, even though it is being used in developing games on other platforms.

"Wii U is kind of a special case," Kojima said via translator at a press Q&A last week. "The way the player interacts with the device is very different than any other device out there. So if I were to make a game for the Wii U, it would have to be a unique game."
http://gonintendo.com/?mode=viewstory&id=173971

Rumor: Major Wii U eShop Games Leak Includes World of Warcraft, Counter-Strike, And Plenty More
A source close to Dual Pixels that has insider knowledge of Nintendo has revealed to us a major Wii U eShop leak featuring titles scheduled for launch and some that are in production for the platform. Wii U, launching this Fall is Nintendo's most technologically advanced console to date with horsepower that rivals PS3 and Xbox 360 allowing our current HD experiences to be recreated on the upcoming console. According to our source, developers are taking note of the opportunities Nintendo presents with Wii U, given the superior processing power that was unavailable on the original Wii. The Wii U eShop leak below contains titles from a suite of publishers including Nintendo themselves, EA, Capcom, Square Enix, Activision, Valve, and more.

Nintendo Wii U eShop Titles In Development

Level 5
  Professor Layton Chronicles (Level 5)

Activision
Tony Hawk Pro Skater HD-Complete (Activision) (Launch)
Goldeneye 007: Reloaded (Acitivsion) (Launch)
World of Warcraft (Activsion) (Launch)

Capcom
Resident Evil: The Mercenaries Bio Ops (Capcom)
Okamiden HD (Capcom) (Launch)

Electronic Arts (EA)
Boom Blox Wii U (EA)
NFL Blitz Touchdown (EA)
Burnout: Rush Hour (EA) (Launch)
Shank 2 (EA) (Launch)
Crysis (EA) (Launch)

Gaijan Games
Bit Trip Runner 2 (Gaijan Games) (Launch)

Namco Bandai
Tank! Tank! Tank! (Namco Bandai)
Meteos (Namco Bandai)
Pac-Man Battle Royal (Namco Bandai) (Launch)

Nexon
Dragon Nest (Nexon)

Nintendo
Big Brain University (Nintendo) (Launch)
Super Mario Strikers Unlimited (Nintendo) (Launch)
Fluidity: Toxic (Nintendo) (Launch)

Sabarasa
Protocol (Sabarasa) (Launch)

SEGA
Rodea the Sky Soldier (SEGA)
Renegade Ops 2 (SEGA)
Phantasy Star Online 2 (SEGA) (Launch)
Sonic the Hedgehog 4: Episode 2 (SEGA) (Launch)

Spicy Horse
Big Head Bash (Spicy Horse) (Launch)

Square Enix
Demon's Score (Square Enix/Epic)
Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles (Square Enix)

Telltale Games
The Walking Dead (Telltale Games) (Launch)

Ubisoft
UbiArt Presents: Sketchtarium
Red Steel 2: Locked a Reloaded (Ubisoft)
I Am Alive (Ubisoft) (Launch)

Valve
DotA 2 (Valve)
Counter-Strike: Global Offensive (Valve) (Launch)

There are a couple of interesting titles that stand out of the leak we received. World of Warcraft, love it or hate it, is one of the most popular PC games in history and yet apparently will finally make it's console debut with Wii U. In addition, Valve will be bringing the FPS Counter-Strike: Global Offensive (also coming to PS3 and Xbox 360), which will be the first time they've ever released a title on Nintendo platforms. Recently our source correctly revealed to us that Assassin's Creed 3 would be launching on Wii U later this year. As with all rumors, they should be taken with a hint of excitement; and more importantly, a grain of salt.
http://www.dualpixels.com/profiles/blogs/rumor-major-wii-u-eshop-games-leak-includes-world-of-warcraft-cou

A look at Retro's latest employee hires
Retro keeps stocking up on staff for whatever project they're tackling next. Below you can check out details on the latest new hires.

- Aaron Black: Former Zipper Interactive, Sucker Punch dev

- Brad Taylor: Former Disney Interactive dev

- Timothy Wilson: Former Gearbox dev
http://gonintendo.com/?mode=viewstory&id=174748

iko

• Gość
« Odpowiedź #212 dnia: Kwietnia 03, 2012, 15:17:22 pm »
Mam nadzieje, że Retrosi tworzą dojrzały projekt..

Conker

• Global Moderator
« Odpowiedź #213 dnia: Kwietnia 03, 2012, 19:25:08 pm »
Mam nadzieje, że Retrosi tworzą dojrzały projekt..

Oby nie skonczylo sie na Wii U Sports 16 ew jakims Dr. Mario:)

Malutki

• J-23
« Odpowiedź #214 dnia: Kwietnia 04, 2012, 18:40:27 pm »
Anonimowi developerzy twierdzą ,że WiiU jest słabe ,a tymczasem Gearbox ma inne zdanie na ten temat .
Aliens: Colonial Marines Wii U “will be one of the best looking versions of the game”
Gearbox chief creative officer Brian Martell has said that the Wii U version of Aliens: Colonial Marines “will be one of the best looking versions of the game”. This comes following rumored developer comments that the Wii U’s power isn’t at the same level as the PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360.

Martell didn’t go into detail about hardware specs, but he did suggest that the console has more RAM and a “really great processor”.

Martell said:

“I think things like the Wii U are becoming very sexy with what you can do with the controller and especially with what we’re able to do with using things like motion tracker or whatever sub gameplay will be that you get to see on there.

“I think that’s a compelling experience. I think the machine itself will be one of the best looking versions of the game, because they’ve got more RAM than some of the other things and they’re late in the cycle, so they’ve got this really great processor and all that kind of stuff.”
http://nintendoeverything.com/85824/aliens-colonial-marines-wii-u-will-be-one-of-the-best-looking-versions-of-the-game/
Gearbox talks Wii U: “pretty powerful”, “nice bridge to the next generation”, “people will be surprised”
A fresh set of Wii U-related quotes from Gearbox president Randy Pitchford and Aliens: Colonial Marines producer Brian Burleson have swooped in.

Pitchford was more vocal – and very complimentary – about the hardware. He said Wii U is “a really cool system — it’s pretty powerful.” Pitchford also stated that “it’s a really nice bridge to the next generation.” This is similar to what Gearbox chief creative officer Brian Martel said last year.

Pitchford’s comments in full:

“Nintendo still has a lot to announce with their platform, and it’s not up to us to go ahead of them. I think it’s a great platform and I’m really excited about it, particularly with this game, there’s a lot of exciting opportunities like, ‘Wow, my motion tracker is there, and I can move it like this!’ There’s just so much cool stuff.

“There’s a lot that we can do with that screen. It’s a really cool system — it’s pretty powerful. I want to be careful, because I don’t want to risk any sensitive information that Nintendo’s not ready to share yet, but in our experience it’s a great system. I think it’s a really nice bridge to the next generation. I think people will be surprised. I don’t know off the top of my head how many of the specs they’ve released, so I want to be very careful not to jump the gun, but we’re very pleased with the hardware. And even since they gave us our first alpha kit, our very first ‘pre-prototype’ development hardware that they kind of let us play around with, they’ve done so many things to make the platform better. So it’s getting better for us as developers.”

Burleson remarks:

“You’ll have to wait. But I play it all the time, and it’s really good.”
http://nintendoeverything.com/85847/gearbox-talks-wii-u-pretty-powerful-nice-bridge-to-the-next-generation-people-will-be-surprised/

Funcom talks up MMORPGs on Wii U
Nintendo systems have never been known for MMORPGs. But Funcom developer Joel Bylos believes the “Wii U could be the first real console on which running an MMORPG without compromise is plausible”.

Bylos complimented the console’s controller, saying that it’s “perfect for lining up those rows of hotbars that are essential in most MMOs.”

He told ONM:

“Wii U could be the first real console on which running an MMORPG without compromise is plausible. The controller is perfect for lining up those rows of hotbars that are essential in most MMOs. A customisable touchscreen interface combined with the 3D spatial movement of a console controller could be a winner.”
http://nintendoeverything.com/85732/funcom-talks-up-mmorpgs-on-wii-u/

Ubisoft has “big plans for Wii U”, interest in being “the number one-third party” on console
Ubisoft has “big plans for Wii U” according to Tony Key, Ubisoft’s SVP of sales and marketing. Key outlined the company’s interest in the console in an interview with Gamasutra.

Key said:

“We have big plans for Wii U. Our intention is to be the number one third-party on Wii U, just like we were on Kinect and just like we were on 3DS.

“We’ve always had a really close relationship with Nintendo, so I’d venture to say that we did have an advantage in getting dev kits earlier than other people. I’m not saying we got them earlier than everyone, but I do think we got them early.

“They came to us and asked us to make Red Steel. The thing is, once these dev kits show up in the building, you’ve got these other teams peeking around the curtain going, ‘Hey, what’s that?’ Before you know it, there’s three projects being developed for the Wii in that one room, and then another guy from another studio just happens to be visiting and brings back some ideas…”

Key also mentioned how Ubisoft was able to prepare a significant amount of titles for the Wii’s launch. This stemmed from developer interest when Red Steel was being made for the system. Eventually Ubisoft ended up with seven launch games for the Wii.

According to Key:

“We do encourage that kind of experimentation, especially if we think the platform is commercially viable. [Ubisoft CEO] Yves Guillemot will say, ‘Let’s put a few guys on it, and let’s try it.’ So if they come up with a great idea, then we’ll roll with it.”

“That’s what happened on the Wii; we were so engaged with it after getting the kits for Red Steel that suddenly Rayman came out of that, and before you knew it we had seven titles in the launch window because the dev studios got so excited about the hardware.”
http://nintendoeverything.com/85736/ubisoft-has-big-plans-for-wii-u-interest-in-being-the-number-one-third-party-on-console/

POK

• MIR
« Odpowiedź #215 dnia: Kwietnia 04, 2012, 23:19:47 pm »
Dowiemy się wszystkiego za 2 miechy na E3. Podejrzewam, że do tego czasu będą wypływać jedynie niepotwierdzone ploty i niejasne opinie od developerów. Faktyczną moc najłatwiej będzie porównać przy pomocy tytułów multiplatformowych.

I tak trzeba będzie wziąć poprawkę na fakt, że gry pokazywane na E3 były robione pod stare dev kity. Full HD we wszystkich produkcjach byłoby jednak dobrą wróżbą.

Malutki

• J-23
« Odpowiedź #216 dnia: Kwietnia 05, 2012, 09:47:13 am »
Myślę ,że prawdziwą moc sprzętu ujawnią exy dla BigN i wewnętrzne studia np. Retro Studios :) .Z multiplatformami różnie bywa.

Plota dużego kalibru ,Nintendo pracuje nad grą ,która będzie konkurowała z GT i Forzą
Rumor: Nintendo's Answer To Gran Turismo And Forza In Development - Details

Gran Turismo, Forza, and a third challenger? Yes. Dual Pixels has gotten word, in significant detail, that Nintendo is working on their killer app simulation racer for Wii U that is designed to put GT and Forza on their heels. Having dominated the kart/arcade racing market with Mario Kart, Nintendo is shifting their focus. Their newest project, which our source (who has insight of Nintendo developments) refers to as "Concept Grand Prix", is in development by Lucid Games made up of ex-Developers of Bizarre Creations (Fur Fighters, Project Gotham Racing, Blur).

Concept Grand Prix is expected to provide extremely realistic physics, with controls and gameplay similar to Project Gotham. Players will begin their careers working for R&D Division, one of many fictional automobile manufacturers and concept design providers in the game. The title features a deep car customization element which allows you to build cars from scratch based on concepts provided by car manufacturers such as R&D Division. Using Wii U's tablet, players can customize everything from the vehicles individual spark plugs to curing plastics on the exterior finish. Once a player finishes their first vehicle, they'll be put through R&D Tests, which has been directly compared to Gran Turismo's licensing system.

Both Gran Turismo and Forza their latest additions to the series have a strong community focus, something Lucid Games has acknowledged. Concept Grand Prix will be a community centric game that embraces the car enthusiasts it will attract. Nintendo is hoping CGP inspires real life manufacturers to pursue designs produced by the game's community, and they may even host a contest to promote the title.

CGP 's online multiplayer will add longevity to the title by providing monthly challenges many of which will require you to design cars to pass downloadable R&D Tests. Online races will accommodate 12-players simultaneously; you will earn points by creating cars and racing them for your company.

Concept Grand Prix's motive is clear; Forza and Gran Turismo are the definitive racers of their respective consoles. However, GT and Forza offer real life prestigious car manufactures with long legacies in automobile engineering, and it's looking like CGP will not. Perhaps the hassles of pursing licensing from dozens of car manufacturers for vehicles influenced Nintendo to take a renegade approach in delivering a new high profile racer.

Dual Pixels' source has told us to expect a Concept Grand Prix announcement at or leading up to E3 2012.
http://www.dualpixels.com/profiles/blogs/rumor-nintendo-s-answer-to-gran-turismo-and-forza-in-development-?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=facebook

Moldar

• Łajka
  • Reputacja: 132
« Odpowiedź #217 dnia: Kwietnia 05, 2012, 10:16:56 am »
Pewnie Gran Mario Turismo Kart  :lol:

Najbardziej ciekawią mnie gry MMO, tablet/pad mógłby się idealnie nadawać do tego typu gier. Czerwiec już niedługo, zobaczymy co tam Nintendo powie, mam nadzieję, że poznamy specyfikacje konsoli. Z dotychczasowych doniesień można wywnioskować, że może i będzie mocniejsza od PS3 i X360, ale tyle co nic.

Malutki

• J-23
« Odpowiedź #218 dnia: Kwietnia 05, 2012, 10:55:31 am »
Przydałby im się jakiś ekskluzywny sim racing , przynajmniej kolejna konkurencja byłaby na tym polu.
Już jedna gra z gatunku mmo została zapowiedziana i jest nią Ghost Recon Online ,nawet fajnie wykorzystuje padotableta :)
Sonic Creator Hirokazu Yasuhara Joins Nintendo
 Does this mean Mario wins?
There's a new development in that ancient rivalry between Mario and Sonic, Nintendo and SEGA. Okay, fine, so that war was won years ago - but it seems Nintendo was eying some of the talent behind the hedgehog's games all along.

As reported by Gamasutra, Sonic co-creator Hirokazu Yasuhara has assumed a new role at Nintendo. He will be working at Nintendo of America in Redmond, Washington in an as-of-yet undisclosed role.

The man who helped create Sonic is joining Nintendo.
 Yasuhara started his career with SEGA in 1988, serving alongside Sonic co-creator Yuji Naka as director, game planner and designer for many of Sonic's classic early games, from the Genesis to the Sega Saturn. He has also spent some time at 2K Sports' Visual Concepts Entertainment division, and also as a senior game designer at Naughty Dog (where he worked on the Jak & Daxter and Uncharted franchises). Most recently he worked for Namco Bandai, helping create Pac-Man Party for the Wii.
http://uk.wii.ign.com/articles/122/1222327p1.html

Malutki

• J-23
« Odpowiedź #219 dnia: Kwietnia 05, 2012, 22:26:27 pm »
E3 show floor map reveals a few more Wii U-related booths/demos
Once again, another round of floor displays and booths that have marked with a Wii U tag.

Action - Nintendo Wii U

TECMO KOEI AMERICA Corporation

-----

Peripherals - Nintendo Wii U

ViviTouch - Feel The Game

-----

Racing - Nintendo Wii U

Maximum Family Games LLC
http://gonintendo.com/?mode=viewstory&id=175031

Może Big N skorzysta również z tej technologii :
New Technology: Haptic Feedback for Touchscreens
« Ostatnia zmiana: Kwietnia 05, 2012, 22:43:29 pm wysłana przez Malutki »

Malutki

• J-23
« Odpowiedź #220 dnia: Kwietnia 06, 2012, 10:22:34 am »
 W odniesieniu do ostatnich plotek powstał filmik przestawiający stronę technologiczną WiiU z zawartymi porównaniami do pozostałych konsol. Warto obejrzeć :)

Gościu sam zaznaczył ,że nie warto wierzyć wszystkim plotkom ,które są publikowane w internecie.

Malutki

• J-23
« Odpowiedź #221 dnia: Kwietnia 07, 2012, 11:11:08 am »

Kolejna porcja plotek :

- Nintendo likes the name Wii U and wants to keep it, but apparently someone or some company woke up really late in the game and has been giving them trademark issues about using the letter U in the name. Because of this Nintendo have been thinking of a Plan B but I was told that it’s rare for Nintendo lose a legal battle. Whatever the outcome, Nintendo really like the name Wii and want to make sure it’s somehow part of the final name. At E3 we’ll see whatever gets settled upon over the next two months.

- The recent “rumors” about the Wii U being weaker than PS3 and 360? Apparently, they are far from the truth and Nintendo isn’t happy with the ‘analyst’ that had a vendetta against them enough to spread false rumors. The rumors apparently have scared off investors and downgraded Nintendo’s stock rating. Investors are waiting until E3 to have a better idea of what lies in store for the Wii U rather than buying in advance to E3 to have a leg up for when the hype begins to soar.

- The lead-up to the Wii U’s final reveal has been something of a roller-coaster. Nintendo made the strict NDA embargoes go far too long this time and it’s somewhat their own fault that so much confusion abounds in regard to the Wii U’s technology. But, Nintendo is hoping it will all be worth it when everything is finally announced. For now, the top-tier publishers with full access to the final dev kits are keeping their mouths shut tight even in the face of negative rumors.

- Is the release date November 18? Even if that date came from a Nintendo board meeting it’s not final. There is no set date yet. Discussions are taking place and November 18 can be the final outcome, but for now not even Nintendo has come to a conclusion.

- What about the haptics bio-feedback rumor? Apparently, it is true that Nintendo have looked into it and discussed it with the relevant companies but that doesn’t mean it’s anything concrete. I guess we’ll have to wait until E3 to see if Nintendo went with it in the end.

http://www.nintendoenthusiast.com/whispers-of-the-wii-u-around-the-industry/

LucasArts Wii U MMO listed on E3 2012 floor plan
You can currently view a tentative floor plan of E3 2012 on MapYourShow. It’s unclear how much if this final, but I assume that most exhibitors/products listed on the site will be at the big expo in June.
http://nintendoeverything.com/86035/lucasarts-wii-u-mmo-listed-on-e3-2012-floor-plan/

Odpowiedź Nintendo na temat plotki dotyczącej mocy WiiU
“We do not focus on technology specs. We understand that people like to dissect graphics and processing power, but the experience of playing will always be more important than raw numbers.” - Nintendo rep
http://gonintendo.com/?mode=viewstory&id=174901
Czyli nie potwierdzili ani też nie zaprzeczyli  :-?
Jeszcze  niecałe dwa miesiące...

Jacek84

• Gość
« Odpowiedź #222 dnia: Kwietnia 07, 2012, 11:17:31 am »
Właśnie, że potwierdzili. "Nie obchodzą nas numerki" = będzie XO w porywach.

Malutki

• J-23
« Odpowiedź #223 dnia: Kwietnia 07, 2012, 11:37:48 am »
Ale napisali również  ,że rozumieją ludzi ,którzy lubią szczegółową grafikę i moc obliczeniową ...
Zobaczymy co zaprezentują na targach. Jeżeli będzie to moc current genów to ja raczej spasuje. Drugi raz się nie dam nabrać.
Nie wiem czy to już było :
IBM Embedded Dynamic Random Access Memory
IBM's embedded dynamic random access memory (test chip shown here) will help deliver a thrilling new game experience to Nintendo fans. The new memory technology, a key element of the new Power microprocessor that IBM is building for the Nintendo Wii U console, can triple the amount of memory contained on a single chip, making for extreme game play.
http://www-03.ibm.com/press/us/en/photo/34681.wss

POK

• MIR
« Odpowiedź #224 dnia: Kwietnia 07, 2012, 12:12:32 pm »
Ja tam jestem przekonany, że jednak WiiU będzie mocniejsze od obecnych konsol, tak 1,5-2x. Czyli skok będzie widoczny, lecz niewielki. Wii zresztą też było mocniejsze od Gamecuba, Ps2, a nawet pierwszego Xa. Gorzej się będzie mieć sprawa gdy wyjdzie kolejna generacja w postaci nowego Xa i PS4. Wtedy Nintendo znów nie będzie miało szans dorównać mocą i skupi się na exach. Plus jest taki, że teraz Niny wystartuje jako pierwsze, a nowy kontroler na bank będzie świetnym patentem.

Ja i tak prędzej czy później kupię WiiU. Po E3 powinienem zyskać rozeznanie, jak faktycznie się sprawy mają, i jakie gry wylądują wraz ze startem konsoli.

Jacek84

• Gość
« Odpowiedź #225 dnia: Kwietnia 07, 2012, 12:15:02 pm »
Ale napisali również  ,że rozumieją ludzi ,którzy lubią szczegółową grafikę i moc obliczeniową ...

We understand that people like to dissect graphics and processing power, but the experience of playing will always be more important than raw numbers.

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2012-04-05-nintendo-responds-to-wii-u-power-reports

Iras

• PIERESTROJKA
  • Reputacja: 204
  • Mój awatar śmieje się z Ciebie.
« Odpowiedź #226 dnia: Kwietnia 07, 2012, 12:27:25 pm »
Ja tam jestem przekonany, że jednak WiiU będzie mocniejsze od obecnych konsol, tak 1,5-2x.

1,5-2x od currentów to będą mocniejsze nowe konsole Sony i m$. Nie wiem na cholerę się łudzić skoro wszystko jest na dobrą sprawę jasne.

POK

• MIR
« Odpowiedź #227 dnia: Kwietnia 07, 2012, 12:56:51 pm »
Przecież to tylko zwykłe plotki, i tyle. Nie wiem jak można wierzyć we wszystko co napiszą :-? Prawda jest taka, że dostajemy różne sprzeczne dane i gdyby brać wszystkie plotki od anonimowych informatorów za fakt, to mielibyśmy zupełny mętlik w głowie. Technologia cały czas idzie do przodu i to w dodatku w podobnym tempie, nie wiem więc dlaczego rozwój grafiki nagle miałby się zatrzymać (i to w dodatku wraz z premierą konsol z 2006 roku - zaprawdę dziwna zależność). Do peceta cały czas wychodzą coraz lepsze podzespoły, a giganci na rynku nie mogą sobie pozwolić na wypuszczenie zacofanego syfu (co innego jedna firma, a co innego wszystkie), bo ich produkt jest tworzony na lata i będzie posiadać stałą architekturę. A taki Kinect czy Move też nie osiągnęły tak wielkiego sukcesu, by opłacało się iść tylko w tym kierunku.

Zaś Nintendo już od wielu lat powtarza, że dla nich moc i cyferki nie są najważniejsze, nie znaczy to jednak, że ich nowa konsola będzie słabsza od obecnie dostępnych konsol, a jedynie, że raczej nie będzie technologiczną potęgą, zdolną do konkurowania z najmocniejszymi pecetami czy przyszłymi produktami Ms i Sony.

Jacek84

• Gość
« Odpowiedź #228 dnia: Kwietnia 07, 2012, 13:08:04 pm »
Jak plotki, jak samo Nintendo skomentowało, że "mają w sumie wyje**ne na liczby". To, jeśli ktoś potrzebuje tłumaczenia z marketingowego pierdololo, znaczy: "plotki są prawdziwe, robimy jak z Wii, ale i tak wygramy".

Interesowałem się tym sprzętem od samego początku (wystarczy spojrzeć na pierwszą stronę tego tematu), ale z czasem niestety straciłem złudzenia. Plotki pochodzą od developerów, a nie randomów na forach + Nintendo gdyby miało co powiedzieć, to by powiedziało. Przecież nigdy nie stwierdzą publicznie, "robimy konsolę słabą technicznie, ale będzie fajna".
« Ostatnia zmiana: Kwietnia 07, 2012, 13:11:18 pm wysłana przez tarniak »

Iras

• PIERESTROJKA
« Odpowiedź #229 dnia: Kwietnia 07, 2012, 13:14:09 pm »
Jeśli poważny, branżowy serwis pyta developerów, oni twierdzą, że konsola jest słaba, a Nintendo do powiedzenia ma tylko tyle, że dla nich cyferki nie są najważniejsze, to to zdecydowanie nie są zwykłe plotki.

Poza tym dziwi mnie, że nie potrafisz zrozumieć (POK), że rynek konsolowych nie jest napędzany benchmarkowym wyścigiem zbrojeń. Jeśli Sony i m$ wypuszczą słaby hardware, to mogą mieć kompletnie w tyłku, co ty w tym czasie masz na PC, bo klient i tak nie będzie miał wyboru - jak chce grać na konsoli, to nie poleci do sklepu po blaszaka tylko dlatego, że giganci do swoich skrzynek wsadzili 6670. Zresztą 95% konsumentów nie zwraca na to uwagi, a dla producentów słabszy sprzęt = większy zysk. Największy problem i tak będzie miał KKRT, bo gry dalej będą krojone pod słabsze konsole  8)

Malutki

• J-23
« Odpowiedź #230 dnia: Kwietnia 07, 2012, 14:13:59 pm »
To wychodząc z takiego założenia mamy tylko i wyłącznie ufać plotką ,a słowa takich osób jak Brian Martel czy też  Han Randhawa  są mało ważne w porównaniu do anonimowych ?!?
Sam wcześniej powiedziałeś ,że przed premierą żaden developer nie postawi w złym świetle Wii U ,ale również na usta nasuwa się drugie pytanie do rzekomo anonimowego twórcy .Czemu developer ,któremu praktycznie zależy na sprzedaży prawdopodobnie wysokobudżetowego tytułu miałby ujawniać takie informacje? Ja na dzień dzisiejszy nie wierzę w to ,aby nowa konsola była słaba od Xbox'a lub Ps3 , po prostu nie dostrzegam tu żadnej logiki. Tym bardziej ,iż BigN chce trafić również do graczy takich jak Ty lub ja. Oczekuję poziomu wyższego , coś pomiędzy tą ,a przyszłą generacją . Za dwa miechy są targi ,wtedy się przekonamy ile w tym wszystkim było prawdy.

Jacek84

• Gość
« Odpowiedź #231 dnia: Kwietnia 07, 2012, 14:21:06 pm »
aby nowa konsola była słaba od Xbox'a lub Ps3 , po prostu nie dostrzegam tu żadnej logiki.
Przecież Wii było słabsze od Xa i PS3. I co, brakło logiki? Próbują zrobić to samo tylko z tabletem, a nie wii-motem. Ba, w wielu przypadkach gry na Wii są graficznie na poziomie PS2. I nie hejtuje tutaj, bo mam Wii i gram na nim najwięcej na ten moment. To są fakty i tyle. Ja twierdzę, że konsola będzie może nie tyle niżej, co NA poziomie X360.

Nie rozumiem wątpliwości, skoro ostatni komentarz Nintendo wyjaśnia wszystko. Gdyby było mocniej to nie wciskaliby marketingowego bełkotu tylko powiedzieli, że ICH KONSOLA MIAŻDŻY XO. Bo tego ludzie oczekują. Brak takiej wypowiedzi jest złożeniem broni. Proste. Marketing 101.

POK

• MIR
« Odpowiedź #232 dnia: Kwietnia 07, 2012, 14:23:22 pm »
Przecież nigdy nie stwierdzą publicznie, "robimy konsolę słabą technicznie, ale będzie fajna".
No nie, ale to nie oznacza, że konsola będzie bardzo słaba technicznie. To, że nie dorówna mocą konkurencji mamy jak w banku (konkurencji w postaci nowego Xa i PS4).

Poza tym dziwi mnie, że nie potrafisz zrozumieć (POK), że rynek konsolowych nie jest napędzany benchmarkowym wyścigiem zbrojeń. Jeśli Sony i m$ wypuszczą słaby hardware, to mogą mieć kompletnie w tyłku, co ty w tym czasie masz na PC, bo klient i tak nie będzie miał wyboru - jak chce grać na konsoli, to nie poleci do sklepu po blaszaka tylko dlatego, że giganci do swoich skrzynek wsadzili 6670. Zresztą 95% konsumentów nie zwraca na to uwagi, a dla producentów słabszy sprzęt = większy zysk. Największy problem i tak będzie miał KKRT, bo gry dalej będą krojone pod słabsze konsole  8)
Jeśli postęp pomiędzy jedną a drugą konsolą będzie nikły, a zarazem nie zaprezentuje się żadnych rewolucyjnych rozwiązań (jak to było w przypadku Wii), to gracze mogą mieć na nich wyje**ne i zainwestować w pecety, zamiast w nowe konsole.
Nie ma co się zresztą kłócić. Pożyjemy i zobaczymy kto miał większą rację :P

Jacek84

• Gość
« Odpowiedź #233 dnia: Kwietnia 07, 2012, 14:24:30 pm »
Przecież nigdy nie stwierdzą publicznie, "robimy konsolę słabą technicznie, ale będzie fajna".
No nie, ale to nie oznacza, że konsola będzie bardzo słaba technicznie.

Nie rozumiem wątpliwości, skoro ostatni komentarz Nintendo wyjaśnia wszystko. Gdyby było mocniej to nie wciskaliby marketingowego bełkotu tylko powiedzieli, że ICH KONSOLA MIAŻDŻY XO. Bo tego ludzie oczekują. Brak takiej wypowiedzi jest złożeniem broni. Proste. Marketing 101.

Ja bym jednak sugerował zejść na ziemię ;).

POK

• MIR
« Odpowiedź #234 dnia: Kwietnia 07, 2012, 14:28:12 pm »
Nigdy nie twierdziłem (i nie będę twierdził), że WiiU będzie graficznym kolosem. Będzie trochę mocniejsze od obecnej generacji i tyle. W końcu tableto-pad swoje kosztuje.

Jacek84

• Gość
« Odpowiedź #235 dnia: Kwietnia 07, 2012, 14:31:00 pm »
Kosztowna technologia =/= mocna technologia ;). Można włożyć 10 tys. w tuning Lanosa, ale i tak samochody warte 10k będą w większości szybsze, że się tak prostą analogią posłużę.

Prawdy dowiemy się pewnie na przestrzeni kilku tygodni/miesięcy. Osobiście jestem sceptycznie nastawiony do sprawy i tyle.

Malutki

• J-23
« Odpowiedź #236 dnia: Kwietnia 07, 2012, 14:34:00 pm »
Nigdy nie twierdziłem (i nie będę twierdził), że WiiU będzie graficznym kolosem. Będzie trochę mocniejsze od obecnej generacji i tyle. W końcu tableto-pad swoje kosztuje.
Właśnie o to mi chodziło .

Iras

• PIERESTROJKA
« Odpowiedź #237 dnia: Kwietnia 07, 2012, 14:36:16 pm »
Jeśli postęp pomiędzy jedną a drugą konsolą będzie nikły, a zarazem nie zaprezentuje się żadnych rewolucyjnych rozwiązań (jak to było w przypadku Wii), to gracze mogą mieć na nich wyje**ne i zainwestować w pecety, zamiast w nowe konsole.

Śnisz. 5% graczy jeśli już.

POK

• MIR
« Odpowiedź #238 dnia: Kwietnia 07, 2012, 22:42:36 pm »
Zawsze też trzeba brać po uwagę czynnik konkurencji, bo załóżmy, że Ms wyda nową konsolę z 2-3 razy mocniejszą od poprzedniej, a pół roku później wyjdzie PS4, które będzie znacznie mocniejsze. I wtedy Ms zostanie na lodzie z zacofaną technologicznie konsolą. Nie mogą sobie pozwolić na taką wtopę, bo o ile Nintendo celuje w trochę inny segment rynku, tak Ms i Sony ostro ze sobą konkurują. A wątpię, aby obydwaj się razem zgadali, co do mocy przyszłych konsol. Przynajmniej ja tak to widzę.

Iras

• PIERESTROJKA
« Odpowiedź #239 dnia: Kwietnia 09, 2012, 00:43:26 am »
No to źle widzisz. Konsol w trzy miesiące się nie przygotuje, a Sony i m$ na pewno dokładnie wiedzą, co planuje przeciwnik. Ostro konkurować mogą, owszem, ale przede wszystkim na płaszczyźnie marketingu, bo od tego zależy końcowy sukces. Obecna generacja dobitnie pokazała, że ścigać się na gigaherce nie warto i wyraźnie widać, że ten aspekt obie firmy kompletnie odpuściły.